Humiliation?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
princess penny
Explorer
Explorer

Humiliation?

Post by princess penny »

Hey,

I was wondering what sort of verbal humiliation (if any) hurts the most while you're being teased and denied by a beautiful princess?

Of course everyone is different - I'd just like to hear your thoughts on what cuts you deepest?...
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Humiliation?

Post by green »

Hmmn, maybe my comment is a little out of place, but why would someone want to be hurt verbally?

I think most guys who like to be verbal humiliated gain arousal and excitement through it, but not psychological pain.

I guess it would be better to ask, whats the most degrading thing (regarding to the situation) is one could say to you.

Meh.

~green~
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
Carlcjjohnson
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Carlcjjohnson »

I'd have an opinion on this too, except that I think that people on a forum such as this (myself included) kind of have a thing for degrading verbal abuse. So, rather than there being something that cuts me deep, it would probably only arouse me.

Is that what you mean? What should cut us deep but by contrast turns us on?
princess penny
Explorer
Explorer

Post by princess penny »

Exactly yes.

I have a sub who craves an ever increasing level of verbal humiliation whilst he is being physically teased by me. If I use a certain term with him such as 'you don't deserve to cum like a real man' it cannot be used again. Saying it may get the desired effect once but never again. he says he wan't to be taken to the point of tears - which of course I don't ever believe is what he really would like in reality but I guess I'm just trying to gauge based on others views on the subject.

Pen
Carlcjjohnson
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Carlcjjohnson »

I'd have to say that being offered something as beautiful and tempting as the woman at the end of your chastity device up close but being verbally told that you'll never have her (as well as having your orgasm under wraps) would have to be something that I find deliciously tempting, teasing, torturing - but a turn-on.
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

I can't say I've had much experience with verbal humiliation. I can tell you what would make me depressed, but I don't think that's the point.
dicklet
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dicklet »

A well time accusation of being a faggot can do wonders in this regard. As in "you must be a faggot, right? Otherwise you'd fuck me right now, wouldn't you?", also generally being addressed only by feminine pronouns.
neloangelo1227
Explorer
Explorer

Post by neloangelo1227 »

I get off on very specific subsets of humiliation. Being called "worthless" and "faggot" actually do absolutely nothing for me--since there isn't even an inkling of truth to either of those things, they sort of just get discarded by my brain. On the other hand... "desperate slut," "sexy whore"... now THOSE get me going!
"Submission, like apology, is often mistaken for a sign of weakness."
doink
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by doink »

The most arousing/humiliating thing for me while being teased (and denied) is to be required and taunted to actually admit and confess that I'm enjoying what's being done-----and no relief on the horizon. If I don't seem sincere and transparent enough with my responses to Mistress, the teasing is intensified until I'm shaking, buckling and trembling. That lovely release I long for is something I must be made to realize is not in my sphere of influence. Only my Mistress decides when and how that's going to happen, and it will always be in a situation where I do not control the timing, or even whether my orgasm will be a "real" one or a ruined one--- or whether I will be required to EAT my spooge when it's over. The physical teasing must reinforce my shameless confession about how desperate, worthless and needy I am. Those literal words are some of my favorites, but should not be over-used, particularly in the same session. The Mistress must take the CONCEPT and creatively use it against me. After all, I want to CRAVE an orgasm more than I really want the orgasm. How "normal"is THAT? I must be willing to debase myself in response to the verbal taunting along those lines which Mistress serves up. ....."Doink."
bobroberts
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobroberts »

i'm with doink here. make him beg you to deny him.

i'm not so much into humiliation, but here are a few suggestions:
taunt his cock size, his lack of wealth, his desire to be controlled by a woman, call him a failure in life.

also, have him tell you what he wants to hear - it's amazing what we'll say and/or confess to when we are on the edge...