Miss Jay's 10 day task

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Re: Miss Jay's 10 day task

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Oooops! I realised I went to sleep last night without doing the 4 more die rolls! I imagine you boys had enough ass fucks yesterday anyway ;-)

Have fun with the task today :-P

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

I've decided that I'm going to let you strokers have some playtime this morning ;-) you can stroke for 5 minutes. I want you to start off nice and slowly and get faster and faster as you stroke. You can get to the edge but I don't want any accidents!

Oh and if those ass holes are feeling a little sore today ice could help ;-) if you have ice available, put a cube up your ass every hour *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x
Cagedin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cagedin »

Little Miss Jay wrote:I've decided that I'm going to let you strokers have some playtime this morning ;-) you can stroke for 5 minutes. I want you to start off nice and slowly and get faster and faster as you stroke. You can get to the edge but I don't want any accidents!

Oh and if those ass holes are feeling a little sore today ice could help ;-) if you have ice available, put a cube up your ass every hour *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x

Blue balls and now a blue asshole too :-O

Thank you for the 5 minutes, Miss Jay! Maybe they will help melt the ice faster :look: :no:
melv78
Explorer
Explorer

Post by melv78 »

Good morning Little Miss Jay,
Yesterday I*ve had 46 dice rolls (46 AFs) 23/23 (69 Ball Spanks)
2643423533612424125213165133644225323346 and your 6 rolls 251523.
When I begun to stroke I couldn't stop so I've had to take more and more AFs and done 300 in 1 go after the Pleasure/Pain Session.
Thanks for the task and for the 5 stroking minutes this morning.
(And I'll do the extra icecube task when I'm at home.)
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

Little Miss Jay wrote:I've decided that I'm going to let you strokers have some playtime this morning ;-) you can stroke for 5 minutes. I want you to start off nice and slowly and get faster and faster as you stroke. You can get to the edge but I don't want any accidents!

Little Miss Jay x
Good Morning Miss Jay.
Thank you for the playtime. I don't have Ice Available, but I'll make some for you asap :).

~green~
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

Little Miss Jay x
good morning and thank you v much Miss and i do have ice :w00t: i will be good and no accidents here Miss

i went two for one on my first hour as i was a bit late :blush: :w00t: quite a wake up and its almost like its leaking alll the way through making ur cock v drippy :lol: :bow:
state of denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by state of denial »

Little Miss Jay x
Miss Jay,

Thank you for allowing the five minutes of stroking your cock.

I inserted the first cube into my ass right after reading this and felt the cold tingly cube slide around as I got ready for work. A constant reminder of my commitment to you. After the second cube was inserted your cock began to spring to life thinking of how lucky I am that you own this cock and balls. I'm trying to think of how I can continue this at work.

SoD :bow:
Not getting what you want is the best part of wanting what you can't get!
mastah007
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mastah007 »

Woke up too early again - good thing this game is close to the end or I wouldn't get any sleep at all soon! :lol:

Thank you Miss for the little bit of playtime today and the ice cubes - I actually kind of enjoy ice cubes in my ass (especially if you make them a bit bigger than normal, I sometimes use a little shot glass to make them), it's the only kind of anal I've tried and liked.

I'm feeling restless, really really looking forward to tomorrow! Or even to tonight where we get to see what the final task is! I still can't believe I've almost made it to the end!

If I end up with a ruined orgasm tomorrow it is going to be the most frustrating orgasm of my life I think. If I end up with a full one it could end up as one of the most pleasurable ever after all this waiting. Either way I know it is going to be memorable!

As turned on as I usually am by ruined orgasms - this time I really hope to be allowed a full one. I know how explosive and pleasurable it would be. I can't stop thinking about 10 days of cum exploding out of my cock. 10 days is the longest I've ever gone and I really want to see what it looks like when that kind of frustration is blown away in one huge orgasm! :w00t:
The only sub silly enough to have a name with "master" in it. Although it does leave open the possibility of switching...:D
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

Brrrrr :smurf:
Ice cubes every hour?
Going to have to get creative on how not to have my pants looking wet at work
when they melt.
Let's see where is my PVC underwear
or adult diaper.
And finding ice cubes, excusing myself, getting them in
this is going to be an intresting task.

Gasp it was EXTREMELY difficult not to cum today.
so far so good. Wonder if there will be any instructions this evening?
Last edited by SexualChoc on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by green »

The Ice is ready and in place :huh: . Thank you Miss Jay.
ahhhh, that's soo coold : O .. I'm glad its really warm today ; O.

Maybe we could get some playtime to support the melting process xD.

Anyways, thanks alot for this extra task : ]. I hope it's warm and snug at your place as well : D.

( Feel free to join the chat again, Miss Jay : ] )
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
xxxWhale
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xxxWhale »

damn - i didn't see your second post this morning since i already left for work at that time - but with sore balls and ass my focus was a bit off stroking anyway :P
Anyway i was happy that you skipped the last rolls since my balls are blue (in more than one sense) - some of the spanks really hit them hard...
Little Miss Jay wrote: Oh and if those ass holes are feeling a little sore today ice could help ;-) if you have ice available, put a cube up your ass every hour *giggles*
Hihi nice one - since i am home now i will take up your anvICE asap :P
neo36
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by neo36 »

Little Miss Jay x

Awwww how nice of you Miss Jay :-)

Thank you soooo much

I hope everyone has a nice day !!!!
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Hello boys,

I'm not sure if you deserve any more playtime today. I might change my mind later... ;-)

I bet you boys are just loving how the ice feels as it melts away in your ass. I hope it's cooling you down a little hee hee!

Little Miss Jay x
teazedndenied
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teazedndenied »

i adore the control You possess over Your lil teazed one Miss Jay! And yes, Your lil teazed one's ass is remaining quite full and cooled with cubes as i await Your next instruction ever hanging on every sweet word that falls from Your perfect lips my beloved goddess Miss Jay...

teazed

xoxo
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

Hello Miss Jay good afternoon to you Miss

i do quite like the ice thanks Miss the more i do it the more desperate i feel :blush: but i do love imagining you giggling at me doing it each time :innocent: thanks Miss and i do hope we might deserve more playtime later too Miss ive had so much ice up my bum today Miss ive nearly run out but dont worry there is another tray thawing at the mo so hopefully will be ready by the time im out completely

i would offer to do some ball spanks Miss or drip wax over them or i could get some nettles perhaps
anyway i hope you have a very pleasant early evening Miss :wave: