Miss Jay's 10 day task

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Miss Jay's 10 day task

Post by SexualChoc »

ARRRRgggggg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wall: :wall: :wall:

My wife is back from vacation
and amped things up
by having me sleep naked next to her also naked
Sleep?
What's that?
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

green wrote: Is there anything else we can do to please you ?

//PS: Feel free to join the chat sometime, Miss Jay : D
The only extra tasks for today are the squeezes and if you feel brave enough you can put pegs on those full balls I think you should twist and tug at the peg at little before pulling them off ;-)

I do mean to go on chat more... It's difficult when I work my long days and theres not a lot of people on during the day usually. Maybe I'll pop in for a bit later today and say hello!

Little Miss Jay x
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

:bounce: i'll do the peg task Miss :bounce:

aswell as the squeezing and humping too Miss i do want to please you Miss and keep you happy and entertain and perhaps possibly persuade you to reveal those delicious new pics you mentioned the other day also Miss :innocent: :-D
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

Little Miss Jay wrote:
green wrote: Is there anything else we can do to please you ?

//PS: Feel free to join the chat sometime, Miss Jay : D
The only extra tasks for today are the squeezes and if you feel brave enough you can put pegs on those full balls I think you should twist and tug at the peg at little before pulling them off ;-)

I do mean to go on chat more... It's difficult when I work my long days and theres not a lot of people on during the day usually. Maybe I'll pop in for a bit later today and say hello!

Little Miss Jay x
Alright. I've always been super careful not to hurt myself when taking the pegs off, so this will be rather challenging for me : D. Anyways, thanks for the extra task, I'll do my best to impress you ;).

I hope to see you in the chat later :], guess I better go to dust your room already : D .

~green~
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
Winker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Winker »

I'm starting to find this all quite difficult now! Had the day off work so I've just been humping things all day, lol. Getting quite desperate now and the urge is really building but enjoying it at the same time. Thanks for the tasks Miss Jay!

Oooh and some of those wonderful pics would be amazingly frustrating, so please let us see them!! :-D
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

This is so awesome! I love watching the boys squirm. *grin*
Am I here for Y/your entertainment........................... Or are Y/you here for Mine?
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Little Miss Jay wrote:
Royce wrote:Tug slowly and twist
Oh that is fun! Maybe you'd like to do that now for me Royce...? hee hee! You don't have to put a lot of pegs on your balls, 10 would be fine. Just make sure you pull them off by tugging and twisting :evil: I want you to tell me how good the pain felt after.

Little Miss Jay x
ive done this twice now today Miss Jay! the first time i have to admit i wasnt totally satisfied as i might of gone a bit easy on myself on the last couple of pegs slightly squeezing the end on release :blush:

but the second time i did them all properly Miss and its ooh so painful! the twisting slowly ratching up a little cicrle of ball sack flesh gradually pulling it round and down and the pain intensifies to a point where it feels better, as i tug then all of a sudden its even worse as it comes off and i cant help but yelp AGGh :w00t:

i dont know who thought of the tugging and twisting bit ! :-P

after the first one knowing i had to repeat the process another nine times had me even more drippy ! and when they were all off there was just the little teeth marks remaining which do look soo hot

thanks MIss i will keep up with humping everything like a dog too Miss and hope your having a great day :wave:
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Lady X wrote:This is so awesome! I love watching the boys squirm. *grin*
we do so love to squirm too ! *squirm squirm*
especially for Miss Jay but its nice to have an audience too mmm thinking of you two giggling and mocking us is even better :w00t: :innocent:
slave2008
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by slave2008 »

Hello Miss Jay, and Happy Birthday Hotshot

I've done the 40 ball spanks.

Today, before i got up i humped my bed the first time. I never thought i could have so good stimulation this way. The sheet has a large wet spot from humping. My balls are aching from the pressure. I think i looks very funny.

Now i will do the extra peg task and hurt the Ball for Miss Jay.

Thank you.
hotshot99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hotshot99 »

thank you slave, i can't believe i almost came humping my chiar, i just started to thrust and thrust and really grind mychair and i felt my cock about to orgasm and i pulled away just in time and watch as my cock twitch and twitch i was so thankful no cum came out
slave2008
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slave2008 »

hotshot99 wrote:thank you slave, i can't believe i almost came humping my chiar, i just started to thrust and thrust and really grind mychair and i felt my cock about to orgasm and i pulled away just in time and watch as my cock twitch and twitch i was so thankful no cum came out
I feel a bit sheepish about humping a article of furniture but it feeeels sooo good.
Cagedin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cagedin »

Hello Miss Jay! I've been humping a lot of furniture today with your bound up cock. My couch, my bed, this chair and even the floor at 1 point all got humped by me like an insane horney boy :w00t: .

I also started to rub my sweet spot on the underside of your cock and every time I reached the edge I would pull and twist on 1 of the many pegs on your balls. Your balls still burn from the pegs, and the 40 ball slaps from earlier today only made that experience more intense!

Please may we see your incredible pictures Miss Jay?! :please:
melv78
Explorer
Explorer

Post by melv78 »

I've played until now ~1 hour and I really enjoyed it to play this way and will enjoy the extra peg task for you too. I hope you're not angry when I do it without your permission.
Thanks.
motsel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by motsel »

Have completed 20 ball slaps - Happy birthday Hotshot - and a second set of 20 in hopes that Miss Jay will soon allow us to gaze upon a new pic or two of her.

So far have completed 2 x 10 min sweetspot stimulation sessions.
xxxWhale
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xxxWhale »

Happy birthday Hotshot ;)
Most odd ever birthday present to anyone :P
Did 20 ball-slaps for Miss Jay and then another 20 because of your bday :)
Gotta lie down a bit to relax and getting pain to settle...