Miss Jay's 10 day task

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
hotshot99
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Miss Jay's 10 day task

Post by hotshot99 »

thanks Miss Jay, just wanted to make sure it got to the right place, or else i would have sent it again.
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

oooh wow Miss Jay playing is always ... an inspiration :innocent: :w00t: :blush: hope your having a very nice time Miss and thanks for letting me suck on my cum cube too Miss i feel so very dirty right now on top of my extremly drippy / horny state so thanks v much :-D :-D
motsel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by motsel »

Session 8 completed at 4:00 pm and session 9 completed at 5:24 pm with images of you cupping your beautiful breasts and rubbing your pussy through your knickers dancing throuh my head.
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by dtspam »

I didn't have much time for stroking today, so I only stroked once for about 45 minutes. It was great though to be finally allowed to stroke fast.
Royce
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Royce »

Im goin to a night club soon
and i have a feeling that 50 squeezes mite be hard to explain. Will have to deny myself that relief till after 12
xR
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Hello Miss hope you've had a very enjoyable time this evening :innocent: :innocent: and i have been very good Miss; ive done a few more rounds, having to pace them out a bit, gonna try and do at least 20 by the end of the day which would mean a total of five hours stroking wow think thats right ! and 20 edges and sooo much dripping thank you Miss oo and the squeezes really sensitise your knob especially right down the middle mmm feels so damn good to grasp

have a good time at the club then R!

sorry to hear about your crappy weekend Neo :wave:

and ditto that for dubs shame your works been on top matey

and hello evrybody !

and also please please please can we hear what tomorrows task is please Miss and might it be possible to see your newest pics too please Miss Jay :bow:
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Task Seven - to be done on Tuesday March 23rd

Horny humping

Well my little pets, it's time for another task! Tomorrow you're only allowed to play with the underside of your cock. So that means no proper stroking I'm afraid! But don't worry, before you all start looking glum, there's plenty of ways for you to vent your horny frustrations... you could rub that swet spot under the head with your finger, or hump your mattress, or even rub the palm of your hand up and down the underside of the shaft (maybe even through your trousers - that'd keep you horny at work now wouldn't it? :-D).
Remember though, as always, no cumming without my permission!

Oh, and one other thing, whenever you play (apart from if you're at work), I want you to tie a rope around the base of your cock and balls - make it nice and snug so it gives it all a good firm squeeze down there, but be sensible with how tight you make it too. With that rope in place everything should feel a little more sensitive, which I'm sure you're all grateful for seeing as you're not allowed any proper stroking!

Let me know what you all get up to...

And I'm still deciding if you deserve some pictures tonight. Hmmmm...

Little Miss Jay x
jab
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jab »

thankyou thankyou thankyou miss jay, am starting another 15mins of stroking after writing this and am ultra horny and frustrated...........oh goddess i am dieing to cum. please please please pleaseplease please please put your pics up.
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Hello Miss ! thankyou Miss i will try and come up with some creative things to hump along with ur suggestions of course *eyes up possibilities across room*

Ohhh please can we see some pcs too Miss that would be very nice and there havent been any mistakes made today have there !? we've all been very good Miss and i have been trying my hardest to impress with my strokes and squeezes today too Miss :bow:
Cagedin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cagedin »

Thank you for the task, Miss Jay! I guess I should cherish these last few strokes for the night before tormenting my cocks underbelly tomorrow. I have a feeling I'm going to be humping the furniture like a dog :w00t: .

Pleeeeeeaaaaaasssse can we see your pictures Miss Jay!!!! :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please:
mastah007
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mastah007 »

Oooh that's a teasey task Miss. I'm not great at humping, don't really get much pleasure at all from it. But I know I will be able to tease myself a lot by rubbing the sweet spot and the rest of the underside of my cock! And you're right a little pressure on the balls by tying them up always makes everything more sensitive!

Would love to see some pictures Miss. I've been a good pet today also, no rulebreaking and certainly no unauthorized cumming (the pressure on my balls is getting worse and worse). I can't believe it's soon day 7 and I'm still in the game. I'm gonna start counting down to day 10 - still quite a way to go I'm afraid, each day feels very long right now, but at least we're over halfway and a bit now! Starting to believe maybe I can make it!
The only sub silly enough to have a name with "master" in it. Although it does leave open the possibility of switching...:D
slave2008
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by slave2008 »

Hallo Miss,

tomorrow i see leaking cock in my trouser. i will put my cock right in my trousers so i can stimulate the underside always at work to keep me very horny all over the day for you.
All the time i wold think at you.
May i send you a picture from your tied leaking cock and balls tomorrow please?

Let me beg to see your new pictures pleaaaaaase Miss.

Have a well night.
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

Thank you for the new Task, Miss Jay : ). Can't wait to touch your cock again : D
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
Cagedin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cagedin »

Well, I finished the day with 12 sets of 15 minutes throughout the day and on the 13th set (unlucky 13) I had to stop short because I got too excited. I licked up all my pre-cum messes and now have a cock that is very desperate to squirt a load :innocent: .

I hope I stroked enough for you on this task, Miss Jay.

Can't wait to start humping! :-D
Dickletdrippy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Dickletdrippy »

Miss J, today is monday (stamina stroking day) and I havent done a stroking session yet but I am about to... I'm feeling very weak miss and I wanna cum so so so bad!!!!!! I wanna cum right now.. oh god. I am not even looking forward to stroking because it's going to be torture for me. I feel like I might start sobbing...

*edit*
I just put my cock away from 15 mins of stroking and it is taking so much willpower to keep from cumming. Oh miss J, can we please have some pics? I will pay dearly with so many ball spanks!