Seeking Sensual Dominant Female for Online Play

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
teazedndenied
Explorer
Explorer

Seeking Sensual Dominant Female for Online Play

Post by teazedndenied »

I am an attractive professional sensual submissive male seeking online play via chat/email/cam - into teasing and denial, o-control, and chastity play.

If You are a sensually dominant female who would like a toy please email or IM me.

Sincerest Regards,

teazedndenied

Y! ID - need2btrained2000slaveling h

longing to serve the perfect goddess...
markj
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Seeking Sensual Dominant Female for Online Play

Post by markj »

No offense, but I think you'll likely have to put in a LOT more effort than that to attract the attentions of one here :-D

I'd suggest including more information, or enticements, or something creative to make yourself stand out from the lazy "domme me I need a quick wank" types.

You may also like to try chucking an ad thread on the getdare.com sub/master section. It was suggested to me when I was trying to get my real time story idea started here (which is still going very nicely I might add). Of course, there is a lot more competition for attention at that location as the section is basically just an ad forum, but I think you'll have more chance of finding what you're after in that environment than a thread of this style on Milovana.