Who has a turtle neck?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?

Have you been circumcised?

Cut
48%
Uncut
52%

Total votes: 126

Binary
CPU Whisperer
CPU Whisperer

Post by Binary »

dark wrote:
acemanz wrote: i think being cut is gross, idk it just looks wierd.
Just ask the women what they prefer. The most prefer cut :whistle:
Depends where you go, in the UK you can flip that around.

And uncut, which is more or less the norm in the UK.
cmc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cmc »

Fully intact :) More than a little surprised to that so far I'm in the minority group, (OK it's more or less 50/50) definately think I'd miss it if it weren't there...
goodslave
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by goodslave »

I'm cut.

I had a very tight foreskin and a short frenulum. It actually tore apart twice, once while having sex and once while masturbating, so I had the circumcision done when I was about 22.

As for the sexual sensation, I tend to say that I can hold back longer since I’m cut. But maybe that’s more thanks to the girlfriend I had back then, she trained me well :-D

greez
goodslave
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

aye, most uk birds do prefer the site of a nice uncut sausage to a sliced one :-)
webtease requests? msg me here first then add me to msn, [email protected] (e-mail doesn't work so don't e-mail that address)

what is written below is true
--------------------------------
what is written above is a lie
Binary
CPU Whisperer
CPU Whisperer

Post by Binary »

Being able to last longer isn't a valid reason.

Everyone remember : Premature ejaculation is a woman's problem, not a man's one. :lol:
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Binary wrote:Being able to last longer isn't a valid reason.

Everyone remember : Premature ejaculation is a woman's problem, not a man's one. :lol:

:no:
The Mistress From Oz
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

New postPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:39 pm Reply with quote Back to top
Being able to last longer isn't a valid reason.

:lol:

Nice one.
Jenna
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jenna »

Binary wrote:Being able to last longer isn't a valid reason.

That may be true the first time. But if he wants to try again with the same woman he’ll find it really is his problem. :-P
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

...there are 3 billion women on this wonderful planet *sing* :whistle:
Jenna
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jenna »

I knew you were a player, Dark. You go through women like Kleenex. Which makes sense since they both do the same job for you.

You’re a fast talking, fast cumming man. I should call you Speedy instead of Bert. ;-)
Binary
CPU Whisperer
CPU Whisperer

Post by Binary »

Battle of the sexes.

Battle of the sexes.

Battle of the sexes.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Jenna wrote:I knew you were a player, Dark. You go through women like Kleenex. Which makes sense since they both do the same job for you.

You’re a fast talking, fast cumming man. I should call you Speedy instead of Bert. ;-)
2,99 billion :whistle:

Huh, I am fast talking?

Hey this site is about T&D I think we all last longer than the normal average. And a woman is more for me than a Kleenex. I think this sentence was disrespectful to all women outside, Jenna :smartass:

I can't win any battles in english, that are no fair general conditions :-/
Jenna
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jenna »

That’s the classic Dark response that makes me smile. I’ll concede that the Kleenex comment is crass.

I know you’re not a fast talking womanizer, but you could be.

Just put the devil back on your left shoulder and leave your boy scout uniform at home when you go to the bar next time.

If I have you pegged right, your only other option is to marry a girl with a really high sense of self-worth. And really that’s no good unless you spend too much money or have kids. If a persons life is too perfect, when they are still unhappy they might find out happiness has nothing to do with their circumstances, and that just fucks everything up because then they have to look inside. Then they have to go on a spiritual quest and chase words around in circles until they find out words completely fail to describe the human condition. When the answer is roughly translated into words it is, “you decide to find joy in everything” which sounds exactly like bullshit and it is, because it has nothing to do with “deciding” to find joy it’s the actual finding joy in everything. The problem with that is the phrase, “to be happy you must be happy” is redundant doesn’t satisfy the mind at all. So they reject words and become happy or they keep chasing their tail. And I like you too much Dark to see you go through that.
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

So then the moral of the story is ignorance is bliss, and it is futile to search for answers to questions that don't have them.

All of this could easily then be broken down towards the ever so sought after answer to the question, "What is the meaning of life?" Because there are no discrete answers to this (how can you give a concrete answer to a philosophical question, and 42 doesn't count), in the end it is up to the person to decide which answer fits them best.

As for the occupation of the fast talking womanizer, sounds interesting. I'm far too anti-social/shy to succeed at it though.