will my girlfriend like being 100% dominant?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
vemo
Explorer
Explorer

will my girlfriend like being 100% dominant?

Post by vemo »

ok my girlfriends enjoys dominating me and its great but she also likes me dominating her, i sometimes enjoy this aswell but when she tells me i'm not allowed an orgasm i just want to be her submissive all of the time, and just in general i'd like her to take it on all of the time
so could anyone help me with this? like we havent started doing stuff like chastity device and all yet so when we do and she gets all that power do you think she'll enjoy it so much she'll love being the dominant one all of the time in the bedroom? or is there anyway i can get her more into it? at the minute she is very into it but we always say it's equal
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: will my girlfriend like being 100% dominant?

Post by SexualChoc »

I a married to my Dom

and I caution you to be careful
not to mess up something you enjoy.

Do you really need a chastitiy device?
I haven't purchased one because 1) cost and 2) I am able to be honest in saying I haven't had any.
Do you lack restraint, so that you think you need one?
Or just enjoy the idea of it?

Also, as I have said many times before
Do NOT 'top' from bottom ! !! !!!
so clean her house, car, pet
cook for her, run errands (as your work allows)
Never ask for an orgasm
if you feel you need more teasing during a day, do a milovana tease without orgasm
Also encourage her, say nice things
talk to her ask her how her day is going and actually listen.
Be appropriately affectionate without sex
hand holding, give back rubs ect (On HER terms though)

In short treat her like a queen, princess
or a Dom. Remember NOT to ask for things
A really good subby knows what his mistress likes and does it for her
oh and don't ask for 'punishments' either.

If you can do this for a month, 30 days
she will notice.

I live this advice, and love it.
That's why I give the same advice when this question is asked.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

Also, please remember you have a responsibility to her sexual pleasure too. If she enjoys you dominating her from time to time, I think it's a little selfish of you to try to "fix" her. I think it's all well and good to fantasize about 100% lifestyle domination, but real sexual relationships involve more honest give-and-take. I'm not saying your relationship won't evolve, or that you shouldn't take some of Choc's advise and treat her like a goddess. I'm just saying perhaps you should remember that it's not all about her doing what you want - you have to be willing to respect what she wants too, even if that's you taking charge sometimes.
uteasemeipleaseu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by uteasemeipleaseu »

My idea of a submissive in a sexual relationship is somewhat different to that of a lot of people on here I believe. Essentially, I think you can be submissive in a sexual relationship, but you dont necessarily have to be a nancy boy and kow tow to every "demand" as it were. Sure, I feel free to do nice things, and that might include cooking and cleaning, but I dont agree (I realise there are some that do), that you need to be completely submissive in all aspects of a relationship to enjoy a dom/sub relationship in the bedroom.
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nika Ferlinghetti »

Turn this around and look at it this way.....

My bf and I play dominance games, sometimes I'm in charge and sometimes he is. I like being in charge, but I really like when he is. Do you think I can get him to be in charge all the time?

A chastity device is not magic, it is not going to make her a 24/7 domme. Enjoy the power exchange. Be honest with her that you enjoy submission more, but balance may be what it is all about for this relationship.

Nika
Dan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by Dan »

I think she just meant hypothetically, to make a point.
Although it would be interesting... :-D
Devoted to the amazing Miss Jay ♥
Last orgasm on January 25th 2012
Earliest chance of next orgasm: May 11th
SatyrMeister
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by SatyrMeister »

Nika Ferlinghetti wrote:Turn this around and look at it this way.....

My bf and I play dominance games, sometimes I'm in charge and sometimes he is. I like being in charge, but I really like when he is. Do you think I can get him to be in charge all the time?

A chastity device is not magic, it is not going to make her a 24/7 domme. Enjoy the power exchange. Be honest with her that you enjoy submission more, but balance may be what it is all about for this relationship.

Nika
Nika has a good point!

Moderation in all things :-)
Pain often magnifies pleasure...
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nika Ferlinghetti »

Indigo wrote:
Nika Ferlinghetti wrote:Turn this around and look at it this way.....

Nika
:-D

Nika ... *you* have a subbie side??? Now thats interesting ....

*giggles*
*looks over my glasses at Indy*

Nika
dr_cunning
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dr_cunning »

camipco wrote:Also, please remember you have a responsibility to her sexual pleasure too. If she enjoys you dominating her from time to time, I think it's a little selfish of you to try to "fix" her. I think it's all well and good to fantasize about 100% lifestyle domination, but real sexual relationships involve more honest give-and-take. I'm not saying your relationship won't evolve, or that you shouldn't take some of Choc's advise and treat her like a goddess. I'm just saying perhaps you should remember that it's not all about her doing what you want - you have to be willing to respect what she wants too, even if that's you taking charge sometimes.
I agree. First and foremost, because she's clearly a kinky girl, I suggest openly talking to her. See how she feels about the amount of kink and what her Dom/sub tastes are. You have interest in being a full time sub, does she also wanna be a full time sub or just have an occasional kink trip? Easy solution would be to do a "time share" and have some sort of rough schedule you follow where she is the Domme for a week and then take a week off for normal type stuff and then you could be the Dom for a week and make her squirm (or two weeks for you and just occasional nights for her... whatever).

If that sort of arrangement seems to be a good solution, then I don't think it's terribly wrong to top from the bottom... because then you're not being the Nancy boy (as some poster accurately stated) it's just a plan for spicey fun. So get the chastity belt if you want it, and tell her you want her to put it on you when it's your week of submission. Hopefully she's comfortable enough to do that, and also to share what kinky stuff she wants you to do to her when she's the tormented one.

I've been doing this sort of thing with a girl i've been dating for a while now, and I gotta say... it works out very well for us. Added Bonus: The more evil you are to her when she's submissive, the more evil she wants to be to you!
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by camel »

Indigo wrote:And you wear glasses!!!
:lol: I just laughed so hard I started to cramp!!!
2gts
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by 2gts »

I would be careful. You might first ask what kinds of kinky things she would never want to do, and also what she would like.

You say she sometimes enjoys you being the dominant one. You should realize that most women want their man to be dominant in bed, so that is something you should be prepared for.