Having troubles!

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
uteasemeipleaseu
Explorer
Explorer

Having troubles!

Post by uteasemeipleaseu »

I am very into T&D, but currently do not have a partner who is interested (my wife has lost all interest in it)

I have been teasing myself, and have on occasion been teased by others, and sometimes I do quite well, but eventually, I just get over it, and give in (sometimes after a day, sometimes after a couple of weeks). I have also found that although the women controlling me online purport to be advocates of control and denial, they get sick of waiting long before I do, and want me to come well before I have had enough teasing.

I am currently going through some of the webteases to try to get back into things, and might start looking for some online control, but if I cant get my wife to agree, I may start looking for someone to do it in person if I can ever think of how.

In the meantime, what have people found the best way to find someone to control them, who is willing to work with them?

Thanks!
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Having troubles!

Post by SexualChoc »

after you taked to your wife about it
you could look up Mistress Jay
who is an active member of this site.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
uteasemeipleaseu
Explorer
Explorer

Thanks, do you have a link to Mistress Jay? I cant seem to find here in the members list?
uteasemeipleaseu
Explorer
Explorer

Never mind, found her under Miss Jay, thanks!
uteasemeipleaseu
Explorer
Explorer

Still having troubles! lol Ever since coming back to this site, I have cum every single night in the shower after checking out the teases. I really need to set aside some time to actually do some of the teases to get back into the swing of things!