All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
catgirl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by catgirl »

Last edited by catgirl on Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
clamps
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Hypnotic Audio Webtease -Cum on my command

Post by clamps »

Is this like the "no hands" mp3?

I have that and did it once, I got really close to cumming without touching myself, I actually spurted pre-cum which was cool. It was recommended to do it everyday if it didn't work first go. I just haven't given it another go yet.

Will try your one and report back.
clamps
Explorer
Explorer

Post by clamps »

lol, didn't realise it was just for women.
catgirl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by catgirl »

clamps wrote:lol, didn't realise it was just for women.
Actually, mine should work on the first try. And it was supposed to be for women but it works for everyone, transgender, females, men...got so many replies
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

Done a couple of these - they're pretty awesome.
Clockwerker
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Clockwerker »

Is it just me or does the voice sound very robotic? I've tried playing the mp3 thru itunes and quicktime, but it still has a very robotic pattern. almost like the audio is skipping.

Maybe I'm missing something and it's supposed to sound this way.
onthebrink
Explorer
Explorer

Post by onthebrink »

clamps wrote:Is this like the "no hands" mp3?

I have that and did it once, I got really close to cumming without touching myself, I actually spurted pre-cum which was cool. It was recommended to do it everyday if it didn't work first go. I just haven't given it another go yet.
Interesting...still got a link for that?
lineman372
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lineman372 »

hmm, never believed in hypnotizing. Of course I've heard that hypno doesn't work on everyone, but might as well give er a try :unsure:
clamps
Explorer
Explorer

Post by clamps »

onthebrink wrote:
clamps wrote:Is this like the "no hands" mp3?

Interesting...still got a link for that?
Nah, but I think it was doing the rounds on 4chan.
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): I don't but think it could be fun.
Sub/Slave(s): My Wife

Post by Snot »

I would love to see some of these made for guys. Even if they are instructional.

I liked even though it was for women.
Thanks!
Renee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Renee »

i gave isabella valentines no hands tape a go and its pretty interesting, if you sink into it (for me anyways) it got me hot and i did actually orgasm on command with no touching. I didnt ejaculate though but had a full body sensation of orgasm.

Not to sure if this is what normally happens or if you have to work at it more to actually ejaculate sure as felt like i was gonna though.

Anyone else tried this out? What was your outcome?
Renee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Renee »

Indigo wrote:I've tried several by Isabella, my favorite is still "Adoraphine".

And it works *exactly* as it's supposed to!

what does that 'episode' involve?
catgirl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by catgirl »

I'm sure You will like this: Makeup Experiment - Cursed to wear makeup: http://mistress-catgirl.blogspot.com

Femme Series Package - 14 Extreme Feminization MP3 Sessions!
Renee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Renee »

ariareflection wrote:
Renee wrote:i gave isabella valentines no hands tape a go and its pretty interesting, if you sink into it (for me anyways) it got me hot and i did actually orgasm on command with no touching. I didnt ejaculate though but had a full body sensation of orgasm.

Not to sure if this is what normally happens or if you have to work at it more to actually ejaculate sure as felt like i was gonna though
You can't fully ejaculate without stimulation. She tells you to practice and listen it again and again, just to make you addicted. It's up to you of course how you'll handle it.

My experience on Jackpot1 was pretty much the same you described above. Jackpot 2 and 3 were boring... but Jackpot 4 is amazing. A made hell of a precum mess! :lol:

My favorite one though is Sensual Massage. It does what is says... it's very smooth and relaxing!

Although there are many other mp3's from her that i'd like to try, i haven't tried them for the obvious reasons. Too many suggestions and subliminal messages... and i don't want my mind to get fucked up. :-P

I prefer listening to Kelly Howell's Brain Sync mp3's once in a while, which are really meditating and i have nothing to worry about.

aria
Ah right well at least i know , i tried number two and didnt really like it, number one was a lot better. Will have to give 4 a go and see what its like then.
Triple Alfa
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Triple Alfa »

ariareflection wrote:You can't fully ejaculate without stimulation. She tells you to practice and listen it again and again, just to make you addicted. It's up to you of course how you'll handle it.
I don't know your exact definition of "fully ejaculate", but I can definitely ejaculate without any stimulation. (I'd definitely call it a full ejaculation.) It's all mind control after all. Even without hypnosis I can do it by muscle contractions and sheer will power. Though the circumstances have to be close to perfect. Perfect visual and mental stimulation, relaxed and comfortable state. Even then it just might not work that day. It's hard, but not impossible. The hypnosis on the other hand made it real easy for me. I was actually struggling not to cum without permission.

I really suggest you follow her advice and try again and again till you get it right.