Proofreaders wanted, preferably alive

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
caphalor42
Explorer
Explorer

Proofreaders wanted, preferably alive

Post by caphalor42 »

Dear Community,

i just finished a first draft for a hopefully good (evil?) multi day tease, intended for the always horny girls on this site. In order to sort mistakes out, i am searching for proofreaders or even test users. The tease will be available bilingual (german/english). If you would like to help, please leave a post here or send a PM giving information about your mother tongue respectively your lingual abilities.

Best Regards,
caphalor
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Proofreaders wanted, preferably alive

Post by janmb »

Much credit due for trying to make your tease perfect!

Far too often, bad grammar or spelling makes an otherwise great tease really bad.

I'll happily help you out on the English side if you like. I read German more or less well too, but far from well enough to be much help there.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Kaitriot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kaitriot »

Hi

I'd be happy to proofread the English version if you still want an extra pair of eyes to look over it. Unfortunately English is the only language I know.

I'm also happy to do the same for other members if they too would like someone to proofread/test their teases before they made it live. Just send me a PM with the details or link to the draft tease and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Kaitriot
Please PM me if you require someone to proofread a tease before you make it live/public. English teases only.
lineman372
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lineman372 »

i'd proofread it for you, always looking to help ppl where i can. my native language is English, but i speak a bit of German (wouldn't say it's enough to proofread with though).
caphalor42
Explorer
Explorer

Post by caphalor42 »

Thanks for the forum replies and PMs. I will sent out my stuff in the next days, hopefully :innocent:
The english part might take a bit longer as the translations are not finished yet.