The Cum Schedule Game - Week 3

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
randy
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The Cum Schedule Game - Week 3

Post by randy »

im in again Miss Jay. going to try to save these for Christmas day. hope i get your lock for Christmas. Or maybe i don't. :innocent:

Your slave randy.
your balls
SOTME
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SOTME »

Oh wow... I finally get internet back and it's two??

Two amazing breasts staring back at me, beckoning me to spill my load only halfway through the week??
Gah this is gonna be a tough one.
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

Indigo wrote:
dubble wrote:
And indi, you probably made it worse now, letting Miss D read deeper into your psyche! ;-) :-P

Moot point, dubble.
Wow! Miss D is your own personal shrink? I had no idea! ;-) ;-) :lol:
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

randy wrote:im in again Miss Jay. going to try to save these for Christmas day. hope i get your lock for Christmas. Or maybe i don't. :innocent:

Your slave randy.
Don't fret randy, it'll show up! Enjoy your freedom while you can! How long do you think you can go being locked? How long have you gone previously? Happy Xmas!
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
smiller
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smiller »

I am really looking forward to Miss Jay coming back. Hopefully she is enjoying her time as best as possible. Playing with Dan the lucky boy maybe.

My chastity device is still on since yesterday to avoid any accidents with the two possibilities. The night was not that good. Can't sleep without getting awake and a lot of hurting to my balls.

What will she have in store for us, saying we could win some extra points. That would be great.

Will not touch your cock unless you return Miss Jay. :blush:
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

Good morning happy xmas eve eve :santa:
dubble wrote: Hey alex, what do you have going on today? Gonna use #2?... Got a plan for it yet?

Heya Dubs errm got quite drunk last night had some friends round again its nice to catch up with those you dont see much during the year, so yeah that was all good got lots of recycling now tho :) Loads of empty cans and bottles haha, and a bit of a headache too :beer2: :sick:

o yeah re my second point that was spent this morning haha oopsie not very controlled of me !
dubble wrote: Hope you have good eats and drinks alex.... and that you are careful, especially if it's cold and with snow outside.

Yeah, about LMJ, I thought Tuesday was Her day off, but maybe with holiday this week Her schedule is different... and also if Dan is around... well, you know what that means! ;-)
Thanken you Mr dubs yeah got some baking to do before the big day haha that sounds a bit naff but yeah some of my relatives are lactose intolerrant so milk free cakes and biscuits always go down a storm with them plus its quite a cheap way to be festive if that makes sense (im a bit skint as per usual ! :blush:)

& lucky lucky lucky old Dan haha hope you're all good too matey as everyone else merry christmas yeahy its still snowy here getting a bit annoying to be honest i nearly fell over a couple of times yesterday its really slippery ice out there too now not a good combo with lots of alcohol i can tell you !

rite got to sort out my pit now b4 anyone else comes round have good days everybody :-D
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by MistressD »

dubble wrote:Wow! Miss D is your own personal shrink? I had no idea! ;-) ;-) :lol:
Shrink?

I see someone else at risk of losing their weekly points...
jimbean485
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jimbean485 »

slave alexander wrote:Good morning happy xmas eve eve :santa:
Good morning, Alex! Man, I love all those crazy smilies you find. Merry Christmas Eve Eve to you as well :-D Sorry to hear about your orgasm points, mate :-/ At least with the holidays perhaps you'll be distracted ;-)

Cheers,
Jim
Just walking around, looking around . . .
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by MistressD »

jimbean485 wrote:
slave alexander wrote:At least with the holidays perhaps you'll be distracted ;-)
Really? Didn't you know that Miss Jay and I were going to dress in sexy Christmas lingerie and do a special
Milovana webcam show?

You know - kissing, touching, unwrapping each other under the Christmas tree, enjoying each other's bodies...

But since you guys don't want to be distracted we'll just cancel our plans...
jimbean485
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jimbean485 »

MistressD wrote:You know - kissing, touching, unwrapping each other under the Christmas tree, enjoying each other's bodies...

Whaaaa? :w00t: I've been so good about not touching myself for almost two weeks now . . . can't . . . take much . . . more . . .

Miss D, I don't know what I would do w/o you :-D You are truly one-of-a-kind. The people on this forum are going to kill me if you keep these antics up :-P

Cheers,
Jim
Just walking around, looking around . . .
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

MistressD wrote:
jimbean485 wrote:
slave alexander wrote:At least with the holidays perhaps you'll be distracted ;-)
Really? Didn't you know that Miss Jay and I were going to dress in sexy Christmas lingerie and do a special
Milovana webcam show?

You know - kissing, touching, unwrapping each other under the Christmas tree, enjoying each other's bodies...

Bbbut i never said that !

errm didnt MIss Jay also say that if we were very good we might get the chance to win more points !? Image

Image it is christmas

there's no way i could watch that show without having an accident ! but maybe i could record it and save it until i did have some points to spend maybe like a new years treat perhaps, pleease !Image
crankwanker
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by crankwanker »

Miss D,
I might be using both my "points" on that little thought right there :-)
neo36
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by neo36 »

Good morning everyone...... (afternoon for the folks on the other side of the pond) :wave:

Haha nice try Alex....... sorry to see you struggling mate :-P .

But if you're good you might get something from Miss Jay...... who knows :-P

So Jim, by all means don't cancel your plans because of us :whistle:

Oh well sorry I ve been silent lately but work is insane and also some other non-work related tasks also keeping me on "edge" :whistle:

Only 2 more days until Christmas.... I cannot wait....or can I?

Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

I've had quite a few emails from you boys saying you have used your points already *tut tut* You silly, desperate boys just can't control yourselves can you? Hee hee!

Little Miss Jay x
slavetrev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slavetrev »

Miss Jay, although I haven't posted in the thread before, I decided to follow your cum schedule game. I used up one orgasm on Tuesday, and at the suggestion of Arianna, instead of having my second orgasm, I'll be giving the point back to you as a gift. So here it is. At Arianna's suggestion, I'll be refraining from orgasms until New Year's in an effort to please both you, Miss Jay, and her. I'm really nervous heheh.

-frustrated slaveboy