Kind of normal, really...

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
slavejames
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Kind of normal, really...

Post by slavejames »

I;m with mu. I really like feet as well.

My advice is don't be afraid to share that with any women you meet. My wife loves a good foot rub and she lets me kiss them too while I massage them.
kinkydomina
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am currently the Owner of 3 slaves, none of which I wish to reveal, as they are not part of this site.

Post by kinkydomina »

Only ABnormal women dont love having their feet rubbed and pampered... And their toes sucked.... :whistle:
mu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mu »

kinkydomina wrote:Mu, are you into giantess fetish? It sure seems so from your avatar.
Nah nothing like that. I just like feet. :blush:
kinkydomina
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am currently the Owner of 3 slaves, none of which I wish to reveal, as they are not part of this site.

Post by kinkydomina »

Feet huh?
Attachments
Picture 300.jpg
Picture 300.jpg (109.68 KiB) Viewed 1092 times
slavejames
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slavejames »

very nice kinkydomina.

Your feet must drive men wild/
mu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mu »

kinkydomina wrote:Feet huh?
Amazing. :w00t: You have gorgeous feet kinkydomina. :love:
casey
Explorer
Explorer

Post by casey »

We are social animals requiring interaction. Being that, we also try to arrange our social rules to facilitate the smooth running of society. So institutions like religion and law constrict us. in our western society the fear with parents has always been pregnancy and dropping the lease before we are mature enough not to get in trouble. if you restrict assess of young people to one another, then denial of basic simple needs becomes a turn on. it joins the realm of foreplay; foreplay for single sex activities. We all are sad that second prize must so often be all that's available.

I reckon, where there is no victim there is no crime, be it petty or otherwise.

enough of the social analysis ~ the variation that comes from having a partner and the thrill that comes when the heart is engaged cannot be beaten.

unfortunately, while waiting or grieving for that someone we take care of ourselves.

all the sweet souls you sense behind the blogging have obviously good hearts and are reaching out

don't feel miffed that you like this, feel annoyed that connection is so difficult the way our society is set up.

seeking fun is a simple animal right

USA founding fathers were so perceptive when they included 'the pursuit of happiness' as a right