Crazy insomnia when in chastity

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SirEdgelot
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Crazy insomnia when in chastity

Post by SirEdgelot »

Hey folks, I've been trying some chastity lately with the help of multi-day teases I found on here, but I get unbearable insomnia even on day one of not being able to cum. Like, from a willpower standpoint I think I could easily go multiple days without cumming, but getting like only a single hour ot two of sleep at night just eats away at my brain. Is this normal? How do you deal with this?
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Crazy insomnia when in chastity

Post by edger477 »

I don't use chastity but I know how much lethargy/less energy I have after ejaculation, not ejaculating increases amount of available energy and you need to learn how to channel it into hobbies and creativity or you will just have nocturnal ejaculations.

Start doing something, physical activity, painting, composing, something you like to do, have an outlet.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

Is it the horniness that keeps you up? If so I had that issue in the beginnig as well, you just have to get used to it. I found pure chastity makes me feels stressed after a while as while, but it goes away with stroking and edging sessions. It's probably that pure chastity feels quite boring to me but still gives me that tension of horniness. Some other observations I made is, being horny can intensify underlying stress. So if I feel stressed from something like work, not cumming for a longer period of time can make the stress feel more intense, maybe because it is harder to focus to do all the things that need to be done and cause the stress in the first place. And stress in turn can keep you up. And a last observation: if I am really horny, I do not feel clearly that I slightly need to pee, but that need somehow can keep me from falling a sleep. Nowadays I always go pee before I go to bed when I'm horny.
Probably, everyone reacts slightly different to denial. I think it needs some adjustment in the beginning and some getting used to it. Accept that it might be to straining in the beginning to directly go for weeks .
SirEdgelot
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by SirEdgelot »

edger477 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 4:43 pm I don't use chastity but I know how much lethargy/less energy I have after ejaculation, not ejaculating increases amount of available energy and you need to learn how to channel it into hobbies and creativity or you will just have nocturnal ejaculations.

Start doing something, physical activity, painting, composing, something you like to do, have an outlet.
Although I fully agree that this helps, I'm sure it's not the only solution to my problem. I'm already quite active at work, going to the gym several times a week and do quite physically demanding hobbies such as riding motorcycle. I'm not having trouble with unwanted ejaculations at night or even the horniness itself keeping me awake. I'm just laying in bed, head empty, feeling like I could run a marathon.

kerkersklave wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:59 pm Is it the horniness that keeps you up? If so I had that issue in the beginnig as well, you just have to get used to it. I found pure chastity makes me feels stressed after a while as while, but it goes away with stroking and edging sessions. It's probably that pure chastity feels quite boring to me but still gives me that tension of horniness. Some other observations I made is, being horny can intensify underlying stress. So if I feel stressed from something like work, not cumming for a longer period of time can make the stress feel more intense, maybe because it is harder to focus to do all the things that need to be done and cause the stress in the first place. And stress in turn can keep you up. And a last observation: if I am really horny, I do not feel clearly that I slightly need to pee, but that need somehow can keep me from falling a sleep. Nowadays I always go pee before I go to bed when I'm horny.
Probably, everyone reacts slightly different to denial. I think it needs some adjustment in the beginning and some getting used to it. Accept that it might be to straining in the beginning to directly go for weeks .
Maybe chastity was the wrong word for it. I'm not using a cage at the moment and the tease I was using included a stroking and edging session per day over the course of multiple days, where I was simply not allowed to cum (although it told me to ruin after sort of like the half way point through the week). I don't feel like the horniness itself is keeping me awake. As I said, I have gone several days without cumming before, just not with stroking and edging.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

SirEdgelot wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 11:02 am feeling like I could run a marathon
and you are complaining? :w00t:
SirEdgelot
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by SirEdgelot »

edger477 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 11:30 am
SirEdgelot wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 11:02 am feeling like I could run a marathon
and you are complaining? :w00t:
You'd be too if you lie awake in bed 6 hours already and have to get up early for work.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

SirEdgelot wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 12:16 pm You'd be too if you lie awake in bed 6 hours already and have to get up early for work.
My work is free from time and space, I'd just do work until I feel exhausted and ready for sleep :)