[RELEASE] Cock Hero: Descent Episode 2

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero: Descent Episode 2

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

slacksbag wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:42 am Can you share how do you create those fun scripts? I like your scripts and I want to learn to create my versions for others CH's.
viewtopic.php?t=26244 There is also software called openfunscripter. I have played with it and it's pretty cool.
cudelfish wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:43 pm this is one of the best videos i've seen in a long time!
ratsgat wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:38 pm Descent 1 and 2 are some of the GOATs of CH. Thanks FE!
Thanks, but I think #2 sucks in comparison to #1. The ending is worse and I think I fell short of my original inspiration for a narrative.

Every so often I get bursts of ideas for what D3 would be like. I would probably only do a 20-30 minute video. Or maybe just a series of shorter PMV style videos that could be strung together in an ad hoc fashion. I have a playlist of maybe 50 songs that I've saved over the years that I thought would make a good fit.
give_a_nap
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero: Descent Episode 2

Post by give_a_nap »

fragrantEmulsion wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:56 pm Thanks, but I think #2 sucks in comparison to #1. The ending is worse and I think I fell short of my original inspiration for a narrative.
I just wanted to join the chorus - in saying that I love playing both your creations.
fragrantEmulsion wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:56 pm Every so often I get bursts of ideas for what D3 would be like. I would probably only do a 20-30 minute video. Or maybe just a series of shorter PMV style videos that could be strung together in an ad hoc fashion. I have a playlist of maybe 50 songs that I've saved over the years that I thought would make a good fit.
D3!

Oh, a man can dream...