Pulse Solo Interactive - The Guybrator

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
PapaRenard
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Pulse Solo Interactive - The Guybrator

Post by PapaRenard »

Hello there!

I first saw the Pulse Solo Interactive in September 2022. This 'technological jewel' boasted that it could deliver orgasms without hands. It left me dreaming. Doubtful too, because this promise is rarely kept... but mostly dreamy.

A little later in the year, I'd been able to accumulate a 15% coupon via an AMA on reddit in addition to Kiiroo's BlackFriday offers and the Pulse Solo Interactive was only £70 on their online shop. And I bit my fingers for a year for not buying it at that price, because I've never seen it that low again...

But I received an email today telling me that from the May 1st, they'll be running a 50% discount coupon code (MMAY50)... So I decided to publish the review I wrote earlier here.

I'm lucky enough to be able to offer you this review thanks to Hot Octopuss. They provided me with the Pulse Solo Interactive free of charge at the beginning of October. However, in return, I offered them an impartial and honest review of this product. After a month, I redact the review and I thought about sharing it here.

If you've ever heard of a Guybrator, chances are it was the Pulse. In fact, that's what this sextoy is called. I'm going to be blunt and spoil the end of this review, but in my opinion, anyone with a penis should buy this toy, because it's so good.

It's a penis vibrator. No matter what your age, penis size or whether your penis is flaccid or not (if you have erection problems), the Pulse is a great ally. There's no question of it being suitable for everyone, or at least a very large majority of people.

The 'Interactive' version of the Pulse is linked to the integration of the 'connectivity' part of the Kiiroo toys. In other words, if you're already familiar with FeelConnect, you can use the toy with it. If not, just tell yourself that they've made it possible to control the toy via an application, and to share control of it too. Either to a third party or to a website/application.

The idea is that, depending on scripts associated with videos, the Pulse will vibrate with a certain force and for a certain length of time.

To make a long story short, here's a summary of the toy:

Pros
  • Orgasms without hands
    Can be used flaccid
    Frenulum stimulation
    Compact, easy to slip into your suitcase.
    Completely waterproof
    Very easy to wash
    Connectivity / Can be paired with other toys
Negative points
  • No battery charge indicator
    Battery life (approx. one hour maximum)
    Inconsistent colours when charging
    Some loss of connection
If you'd like to read more, the full review is on my blog.

Don't hesitate to ask questions :)
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

Re: Pulse Solo Interactive - The Guybrator

Post by qatguy »

well, i dont want to rain too much on your parade...

but, i have the Lovense Gush vibe, and their app and toy, is way better, according to your description.

my Gush toy, comes with a band, for going over the toy, and the app is way better, than the Feelconnect app.
PapaRenard
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PapaRenard »

qatguy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:14 pm well, i dont want to rain too much on your parade...

but, i have the Lovense Gush vibe, and their app and toy, is way better, according to your description.

my Gush toy, comes with a band, for going over the toy, and the app is way better, than the Feelconnect app.
I never tried the Gush. It may be better to hold in place with the band effectively.
FeelConnect app is not good. I do think that it was mostly designed for the Keon and they tried to adapt it a little for other sextoys.
I'm mostly using faptap.net with the Pulse (or xtoys.app)

I'm curious, to you what is way better with the Gush as a sextoy ?
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

Post by qatguy »

besides the Lovense app, i believe the Gush is stronger and feels more nautural.
PapaRenard
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PapaRenard »

qatguy wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 1:41 pm besides the Lovense app, i believe the Gush is stronger and feels more nautural.
I was rather disappointed by my Lovense adventures.
Whether it was the Edge2 (for me) or the Dolce or Vulse (for her).
But I'd have to test the Gush and make a factual comparison between the two. That would be a good thing.