[RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Emily's Extreme Family Feud

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Nice-Log
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Emily's Extreme Family Feud

Post by Nice-Log »

I just published my third tease, Emily's Extreme Family Feud!

This is a follow-up to Emily's Extreme Beach Vacation and Emily's Extreme Business Trip. This tease has been over 8 months in the making and contains significantly more content than either of the preceding teases! If you are looking for full immersion, I recommend starting on a Monday and allotting about 30 minutes for each day.

EEFF will take you on a multi-day tease involving multiple characters with chastity and lots of edging! There are 5 major endings to achieve with a few variations among those. All images used in this tease were generated by me using Stabe-Diffusion, so please do not expect them to be 100% flawless.

Please use this thread to report any bugs, typos, spelling issues, etc. that you encounter as well as any constructive criticisms so that I can better tease you in the future. See the link to my tease below.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=64866

Details on all branches and variations:
Spoiler: show
Day 1: Not much can be changed on day 1, just the choice after Emily's tease session to enable or disable CEI (cum eating instructions).

Day 2: During Sabrina's tease when you are in the edge hold to ruined orgasm loop, if you manage to avoid orgasming for enough edges (between 5 and 7 edges), then you will be interrupted by Emily who will give you a bit of info about Sabrina and her past.

Day 3: Before Kayla's tease you can choose to visit Emily or Sabrina or both. However, this doesn't change much besides the starting point of Kayla's tease. If you visit neither, the MC goes on the walk with Kayla. If you visit only one girl, the MC misses the walk and starts with Kayla's shower. If you visit both, you just jump right into the tease when you get to Kayla.
Additionally, the stroking speed differs depending on if you got the ruined orgasm on day 2. It is a little bit faster if you did get the ruin to help compensate.
Also, if you visit Emily before the tease, then she won't need to message the MC to come to her house after the tease.

Day 4,5,6: On these days, you can choose which girl to spend time with/get teased by. There are two dates to go on with each girl during these days, except for the boss, Deb, who only has one "date" and it can only be reached on days 4 or 5 and only after declining all the other girls first for that day.
After each of the main teases, you get the chance to ask questions to the girls and learn more information. Once the dialog options are unlocked, they should remain available for future playthroughs unless you reset them when prompted with the save editor. There aren't too many options (I was more ambitious with this when first developing this tease), but the important ones lead to Ending S and will be detailed in the next section.

Day 7/Endings: There are 5 main endings using 4 differing teases. The first thing to note is that Ending S is locked in much earlier than the other endings, potentially as early as Day 4. So to get the other endings, make sure not to fulfill the requirement for Ending S
Ending A (Emily's Boyfriend, Emily's Regret): You get this ending by picking Emily when prompted at the beginning of day 7. She will discuss her displeasure with the MC and there will be no ending tease or release if you never did her first date on days 4, 5, or 6. If you did at least her first date, then you will get her ending tease and will be allowed to orgasm.
Ending B (Sabrina's Boyfriend): You get this ending by first making sure to complete both of Sabrina's dates on days 4, 5, or 6 then pick Sabrina when prompted at the beginning of day 7. Then, you will get her ending tease and release according to the outcome on day 2. If you were interrupted before the ruined orgasm, then Sabrina will have you try the same thing again. If you did complete the ruined orgasm on day 2, then Sabrina will instead instruct you to a full orgasm with post-orgasm torture.
Ending C: (Kayla's Pet/Kayla's Girlfriend): You get this ending by first making sure to complete both of Kayla's dates on days 4, 5, or 6 then pick Kayla when prompted at the beginning of day 7. There's no variation based on the previous days, but you get an obvious choice during the tease that either ends it without any release or leads to a full orgasm.
Ending D (Double Trouble): AKA the Emily and Sabrina dual ending. To get this ending, you must complete Emily and Sabrina's first dates on days 4, 5, or 6 and also complete Deb's "date" on days 4, or 5 (any order is fine, just remember that Deb isn't available on day 6). Then, on day 7, you can choose to invite both Emily and Sabrina and end their fight. Then, you get the ending tease with both girls leading to either a full orgasm (if you did not get the ruined orgasm on day 2) or a full orgasm with post-orgasm torture (if you did get the ruined orgasm on day 2).
Ending S (Emily's Revenge): To get this ending, all you need to do is use a specific dialog option at the end of one of Emily's dates. To get to this option, you must first do Kayla's first date on days 4, 5, or 6 and ask how she feels about Sabrina (this is forced during the date so you can't miss it). This unlocks a dialog option to use with Sabrina after one of her dates. Once you ask her what her normal hair color is, she hints that you should ask Emily about her own hair. This unlocks a dialog option to use with Emily after one of her dates on days 4, 5, or 6 to ask if she dyes her hair. Once you use this option it locks in Ending S until you reset with the save editor or the Start Tease button at the main menu. On day 7, the MC gets contacted by Emily which forces her as the party date. Then, you get the same tease and release as in Ending A.

And a quick note on the CEI differences: if you pick to disable CEI content, then obviously you won't get any dialog about it. If you pick eager or reluctant, then any of the endings involving Emily will have her instruct you in cum eating, differing slightly from your eager/reluctant choice. I believe also on day 3 Kayla reminds you to lick up precum and Emily should do the same during her dates. Also, during Kayla's ending before the orgasm, she will mention that you can eat your cum after if you want but she won't force it like Emily.
Last edited by Nice-Log on Wed May 01, 2024 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK] Emily's Extreme Family Feud

Post by kerkersklave »

This sounds amazing, I'm a big fan of the previous parts of the series and I'm looking forward to playing this one. Sadly, I don't have the time to start right now :-D
lockedlittlecock
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lockedlittlecock »

So happy to see Emily back, I was dreaming of more stories with her. I really wanted to explore her cucking and sissifying me after the last one. Thanks for making a new story with her.
ilovechallenge
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by ilovechallenge »

Thank you Nice-log. This is a wonderful piece of work! 5 stars!!
RandomName
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RandomName »

Great Tease. Would love a sequel stemming from... (I forget the letters)
The "Revenge" ending or the "Embrina" ending. Primarily I just Mc to finally obtain the illustrious dream of actually getting laid.
Now, aside from just solid writing, the main reasons I really like this tease are; Choice. Your writing actually lets me say I strongly dislike something without being either forced or told that I shouldn't be doing the tease and should just leave.
I.E. Disable cum eating, or choose to not interact with Sabrina if I don't lile cbt.(I would've liked another way to not engage in Cbt though. Since we have the chance to fail stalling Sabrina anyways, it would make sense that we can fail by choice if she pushed Mc too far if you don't wanna do cbt.
Of course, it's not perfect in this regard, as I would've liked something akin too a "This is too much edging." Or something, Emily seems sweet enough to respect that. The other main reason I like the tease is that it's femdom done soooo well. To be fair, I do prefer gentle femdom, so definitely biased, but rather than being called "worthless beta who's gonna die alone" it's just, getting teased.
While the redhead does say you'll never get to have sex with her even in her ending, which is a little rude. (Her lesbian status doesn't change this due to her confession to Mc of both sexual and romantic interest. Implies that logically she would be willing to have sex with Mc at some point.) Emily also seems to be a chastity domme done well. As it implies that going the full week without cumming is a long time for Mc, so I'd guess normally it's every three-four days or so, which in my opinion, runs the line of maintaining prostate health while being controlled quite well.
Sooooo yeah... good job my guy.
stupiddogss
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by stupiddogss »

Another great work delivered..

Ending
my first ending, i got ending with sabrina, not gonna lie, i like emily more from the body type, but bri's dialog and action very hot enough to drive me away from emily.... :closedeyes:
Second ending D, they both are just very hot ;-)
Gameplay/feedback
1. story wise (just finished ending B and ending D), as for now. i like the EEBT the most, maybe because it has enough choice and more direct. In this tease i feel there are to many story choices, it makes the individual story (ending) not have much impact compared to EEBT and EeBV.
2. Currently trying the save editor feature. It helps me so much finding the other ending. I think this feature should be implemented to any other webteases with multiple endings.. Good works bro.
3. Image selection: no complain, i expect ending 4 emily and bri will be in the same picture, but maybe it still to much for the AI to get it right.
Cant wait for your next teases, goodluck :wave: :wave:
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

"Ending S" does seem to freeze before the party. I triggered it from the save-editor when trying to play through all the endings.
Nice-Log
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nice-Log »

kerkersklave wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:26 pm "Ending S" does seem to freeze before the party. I triggered it from the save-editor when trying to play through all the endings.
Sorry about that! It should be fixed now.
ScarletSweet
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ScarletSweet »

Hey!

First of all, thanks for all the work you put into this tease. I'm a big fan of the Emily Series and dabbled a little in creating webteases myself, so i know how much effort went into this and 8 month's doesn't surprise me at all.

For context I'm one of the people who actually played over the span of a week, and went with
Ending B

The tease is really well written and structured. I especially like that
you meet all the girls on day 1 and that the dates clearly telegraph what you're getting into with each ending. Also the party gives you an end goal to look forward to all week.
And i love that it's a more supportive kind of femdom instead of all the degrading stuff i see most of the time.

The actual teasing part is well paced. Hard enough that i feel pushed but not overwhelming with enough variety to keep each day interesting. A+ on that front.
The ruined orgasm on Day 2 was a welcome surprise. And i had a lot of fun with the little Sabrina quiz and 4th wall breaking milovana question.
The Stab-Diff Art pretty good over all. It has it's problems but i can easily overlook them for the original characters and consistent art-style it provides. That had to have been around 200 Images on my route alone. No complaints there.

Bug report:
One of the pages on day 7, during the Sabrina Ending B, (at "Day7-Sabrina5Loop") gives me an undefined instead of text. I didn't have time to do proper bug testing, but i managed to recreate it and i assume it's just a problem with one entry of the list for getSabrinaStrokeTaunt().
Just a guess though.
Spelling and Grammar nitpicks:
  • "Day1-1" There's a holiday tomorrow , so a lot of people will probably be out today as well. (Misses a comma.)
  • "Day2-1" You had gotten used to the old cage in that you hardly noticed its presence attached to your cock. (Phrasing seems a little odd to me.)
    Suggestion: You had gotten used to the old cage, so you barely noticed it attached to your cock.
  • "StrokeTaunts" You've realized all this stroking only makes you ache more, right? (Feels out of place compared to the rest)
    Of course everyone realizes that. That's the whole point to begin with.
English is my second language so take that with a pinch of salt.

In short easy 5 Stars from me.
I hope i have time to play another route soon.

Thanks again for the all hard work you put into the tease.
And i wish the Series a bright future.
sonkcb
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sonkcb »

Amazing, as usual!
I got ending B and I'm very happy with it :)

Dare I say .. MOARRRR ? please ? pretty please with a cherry on top ? ;)
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by killer1243 »

Bug report:
In Kayla's ending, if you choose not to sissify yourself (twice), it just gets stuck with "Well, I can at least make you edge one more time before we get you locked back up for today.".
Nice-Log
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nice-Log »

killer1243 wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 12:25 pm Bug report:
In Kayla's ending, if you choose not to sissify yourself (twice), it just gets stuck with "Well, I can at least make you edge one more time before we get you locked back up for today.".
This should be fixed now. RCA: I forgot the quotes on the teaseStorage.get() function in the next text line.
ScarletSweet wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 2:08 pm Bug report:
One of the pages on day 7, during the Sabrina Ending B, (at "Day7-Sabrina5Loop") gives me an undefined instead of text. I didn't have time to do proper bug testing, but i managed to recreate it and i assume it's just a problem with one entry of the list for getSabrinaStrokeTaunt().
Just a guess though.
This should hopefully be fixed now. RCA: I had an extra comma between two list items in the stroke taunt function, making an erroneous empty dialog line that could be picked.
That had to have been around 200 Images on my route alone. No complaints there.
Hmm, I actually have over 1,200 images in my folder for this tease. Of course, not all of them are used in the tease. You don't even want to know how many stable diffusion generated that I didn't even save :-P
ScarletSweet wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 2:08 pm
Thanks again for the all hard work you put into the tease.
And i wish the Series a bright future.
sonkcb wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 4:10 am Dare I say .. MOARRRR ? please ? pretty please with a cherry on top ? ;)
stupiddogss wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:37 am Cant wait for your next teases, goodluck :wave: :wave:
I haven't started working on a new tease yet, just testing out some stuff in stable-diffusion to see what I can do. In short, I'm looking for a new model that is more flexible in posing and outfits while still producing good images. That'll mean my next tease will look quite a bit different, so I'm thinking I'll do a tease with all new characters and story. I do want to maintain the same themes with gentle femdom and light bullying, though. In typical fashion for what I write, everything exists in the same universe so there might be some easter eggs back to this series.
I'm glad to see so many people end up with Ending B. Writing for Sabrina was my favorite since it's so fun to write her being bratty
Thank you for the feedback, everyone!

Cheers,
Nice-Log
sonkcb
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sonkcb »

She was bratty but cute so yeah she won me over :) Also, the ballbusting was super nice, I'd love to have more options for it in your next teases!
And I look forward to what you'll cook up next then, I'm sure it'll be great !