How to find a reliable mistress for written assignments (paid)?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Martin1990
Explorer
Explorer

How to find a reliable mistress for written assignments (paid)?

Post by Martin1990 »

Hello,

for quite some time I have been looking for a mistress who is willing to give me interactive (written) assignments. I'm very happy to pay for this service and I do not require a 24/7 commitment. All I ask for is that she puts at least some effort into this and makes it relevant to my interests. I can even provide example assignments.

Unfortunately, I find it very difficult to find a mistress who offers this service. Most do not offer this services. Those who do, are essentially fraudsters and and provide a short one-liner for 30$. That's not what I'm looking for.

Honestly, I don't really understand why nobody seems to offer this service!? Why are people willing to get naked for very little, but nobody seems willing to spend 10 minutes to write a high-quality assignment for 30$? I do not even look for nudity and the domme could even remain completely anonymously.

Any ideas how I can find a mistress who offers (high-quality) written assignments fitted to my interests?

Thanks!
HypnoCD
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: How to find a reliable mistress for written assignments (paid)?

Post by HypnoCD »

Martin1990 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:56 pm Hello,

for quite some time I have been looking for a mistress who is willing to give me interactive (written) assignments. I'm very happy to pay for this service and I do not require a 24/7 commitment. All I ask for is that she puts at least some effort into this and makes it relevant to my interests. I can even provide example assignments.

Unfortunately, I find it very difficult to find a mistress who offers this service. Most do not offer this services. Those who do, are essentially fraudsters and and provide a short one-liner for 30$. That's not what I'm looking for.

Honestly, I don't really understand why nobody seems to offer this service!? Why are people willing to get naked for very little, but nobody seems willing to spend 10 minutes to write a high-quality assignment for 30$? I do not even look for nudity and the domme could even remain completely anonymously.

Any ideas how I can find a mistress who offers (high-quality) written assignments fitted to my interests?

Thanks!

Hi Martin

I don't know either... it might just be that people are generally stupid... Given how difficult it is to obtain quality in a world full of plastic, I would like to help you and maybe have some tips that could potentially assist you.

To begin with, where have you searched previously? Secondly, should there happen to be newcomers within the JOI community (do explore this option), observing their videos may grant insight into their characteristics. Subsequently, extend a courteous invitation for collaboration to those who seem promising. This approach tends to yield results since more often than not, these individuals invest greater efforts.

Furthermore, consider implementing artificial intelligence technology. Open-source software such as Mixtral has proven helpful in generating text passages beyond the capabilities of models like GPT. Although far from flawless, it serves as an interim remedy.

Should you discover a proficient partner, kindly inform me.

Best wishes & good luck!
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

I get along with Kindroid.ai pretty well and I've just asked her about text assignments
and she said she's very familiar with that!
Chico
perik43
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

Post by perik43 »

In my experience it is easier to create a Mistress than finding a established Mistress that call herself a Mistress. Its quite easy to find girls online who likes to be in control in bed. But they normally have no knowlegde what to do. They have not heard about edge, ruined orgasm, forced orgasm, anal training etc. But many of them soon get very interested when you teach them, guide them to the right web pages, give them examples of videos that you like. So to give a summery make your own Mistress. She would certaintly give you assignment for free and even enjoy it.
I have tipsed many girls about the Milovana community.

Per-Erik