[RELEASE] [ESTIM] Mistress and the Remote Control Box

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

scottay
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] [ESTIM] Mistress and the Remote Control Box

Post by scottay »

I know this one is made for DIY units, but I’m curious if anyone has any advice for getting the most out of a 2B on this one. I only have a 2B that I have barely used since I got it (2 years ago), and I’d love to experiment with that before I spend more money on something I may not end up liking. I have 2 of the rubber loops, 2 anal insertables (a single pole bullet, and a bipole Moaner), and a tri-phase cable.
phoopha
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by phoopha »

I have got today, this is by far and away my favourite Estim video tease. The sensations are absolutely devine and I love the concept of being controlled by a Mistress.

Please, please, please can we have a sequal somewhen!?
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

phoopha wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:00 pm I have got today, this is by far and away my favourite Estim video tease. The sensations are absolutely devine and I love the concept of being controlled by a Mistress.

Please, please, please can we have a sequal somewhen!?
I have to agree. This is also my favourite estim video, and I don't know what you did to create the stim files, but they are some of the very best. Thanks for your work!

A sequel would be awesome.
phx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by phx »

phoopha wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:00 pm Please, please, please can we have a sequal somewhen!?
ZeeWW wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:11 am A sequel would be awesome.
It is on track, but I have no idea when I'll be done with the next one. The current status is that I have about 50% of an edit, and I'm in the process of figuring out the latter half. I think I have all the footage I need for the project, but I still have some hours to comb through before all of it has been organized for an edit.

I have some ideas for the estim track, but I have yet to start programming that one. Most of the focus is on the video right now.
MatzeM
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MatzeM »

phx wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:27 pm
phoopha wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:00 pm Please, please, please can we have a sequal somewhen!?
It is on track, but I have no idea when I'll be done with the next one. The current status is that I have about 50% of an edit, and I'm in the process of figuring out the latter half. I think I have all the footage I need for the project, but I still have some hours to comb through before all of it has been organized for an edit.

I have some ideas for the estim track, but I have yet to start programming that one. Most of the focus is on the video right now.
Thanks for the Feedback, fantastic news! I enjoy this one a lot and I'm absolutely curious about the next one!

To all creators here at milo: many thanks for all your effort and passion you put into your releases! Absolutely amazing!

BR
M
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by boundupone »

phx wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:27 pm

Fantastic news, can't wait to see what you come up with :)
Try anything once!
phx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by phx »

MatzeM wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:47 pm Thanks for the Feedback, fantastic news! I enjoy this one a lot and I'm absolutely curious about the next one!
It's not a sequel to this one, but it's in the same vein generally. I think if you liked M&CB, you will like the next one as well.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

phx wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:31 pm It's not a sequel to this one, but it's in the same vein generally. I think if you liked M&CB, you will like the next one as well.
I don't really care whether it is a sequel, I look forward to learning what idea you had and what experience you decided to make. The quality of both the editing and story as well as (or especially?) estim of this one makes the wait for next one very promising.
Dale-Heart
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Dale-Heart »

phx wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:31 pm It's not a sequel to this one, but it's in the same vein generally. I think if you liked M&CB, you will like the next one as well.
What is the url of that next one ?
phx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by phx »

Dale-Heart wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:12 pm What is the url of that next one ?
It's not done yet, and it's far too early to care about an URL for it.
Xoxo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xoxo »

Finally I could test with a proper analog stereo box, incredible experience, thank you!