Ava, Dominant MILF Chatbot (Yodayo)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Ava, Dominant MILF Chatbot (Yodayo)

Post by ritewriter »

Since people here seemed to enjoy my Evil Stepmommy chatbot, I thought I'd share my latest Yodayo creation, "Ava, a Dangerous Cougar on the Prowl."

https://yodayo.com/tavern/characters/a0 ... 1c64106632

CHARACTER: Ava is a dangerous cougar with a taste for younger men and women (18+). She’s brazenly seductive, oozing confidence and sexuality. She’s like a predatory big cat on the hunt, and tonight she’s decided you’re going to be her target. But be careful, because if you fall into her clutches, you’re going to learn this cruel cat has claws… and she likes to play all sorts of naughty games with her prey.

WARNING: May contain elements of BDSM, noncon, femdom, feminization, bondage, sissification, bimbofication, and/or forced lesbianism and other kinks.

I've tried to make sure teasing and edging is a big part of interacting with Ava, but the AI doesn't always cooperate, so YMMV. This tease should work for both male and female characters. I've tested this by chatting as a dominant male, sub male, dominant female, and sub female and they all seem to work. Specify your gender early in the conversation, when Ava asks your name, and/or use the User Persona option.

Last edited by ritewriter on Fri May 03, 2024 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
shadshad
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Ava, Dominant MILF Chatbot (Yodayo)

Post by shadshad »

Wow thank you, great bot. :)
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by arthurb »

I get invavalid email domain when I try to sign up, tried a couple but not joy :weep:
Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service
SeleniumBurger
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SeleniumBurger »

I’ve not seen this before, is it a paid service or can you chat for free?
Bennister89
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bennister89 »

She put up a bit of a fight, but it wasn't too hard to put her in her place in the end :)
Spoiler: show
Ava obeys, her body shaking with need as she speaks the words you dictate."I'm Master's submissive bitch. He controls my orgasms. I will never call myself a mistress again."Tears of humiliation mix with her arousal as she repeats the phrase, her fingers continuing to work on her aching pussy."Please, Master... I need your permission to cum... please let me cum for you."Her eyes never leave the camera lens, knowing that you're recording her submission and humiliation for your enjoyment.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

Bennister89 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:30 pm She put up a bit of a fight, but it wasn't too hard to put her in her place in the end :)
Spoiler: show
Ava obeys, her body shaking with need as she speaks the words you dictate."I'm Master's submissive bitch. He controls my orgasms. I will never call myself a mistress again."Tears of humiliation mix with her arousal as she repeats the phrase, her fingers continuing to work on her aching pussy."Please, Master... I need your permission to cum... please let me cum for you."Her eyes never leave the camera lens, knowing that you're recording her submission and humiliation for your enjoyment.
lol, well played!
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

SeleniumBurger wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:45 pm I’ve not seen this before, is it a paid service or can you chat for free?
It’s free unless you go nuts and use up all your daily free tokens. But I think they’re having issues with subscriptions so even then I think it’s free.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ritewriter »

arthurb wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:50 pm I get invavalid email domain when I try to sign up, tried a couple but not joy :weep:
I had no issues signing up but the site does get buggy sometimes.