A new way of playing CHs - with Lovense toys. Well, new to me :-)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

give_a_nap
Explorer
Explorer

A new way of playing CHs - with Lovense toys. Well, new to me :-)

Post by give_a_nap »

Hello, fellow Lust worshipers.

I've been playing CHs for close to a decade now - and really love this Art form. It has led me to new highs of pleasure - the likes of which I confess I've never experienced in the company of others. It's quite a thing to have a woman collapse under you gasping for air after her fifth orgasm; but it's a different thing when you are the one doing the gasping, after 90 min of relentless edging... driven to the limits of your mind, in a way that only *you* can edge yourself ...

I thought this was it.

And then I saw that in Milovana, more and more people were talking about e-stim. I have a decent knowledge of electronics, so I soldered/drilled/hacked a unit together, bought some sticky electrodes and a butt plug, and tried it out.

Aaaaand... Meh.

I confess I didn't like the sensation. No matter how much I tweaked the current, the voltage, the phase, the input files... It just didn't work for me. Maybe I am too used to feeling something touch my flesh - the current zap, no matter how intense - or not intense - just felt... weird.

But something else *did* work - the sensations in my butt. Well, that was... erm... different. And interesting. I am a practicing hetero, so this was a new experience. "OK, I clearly like it when something happens back there".

So I started looking into other kinds of toys. The Lovense line is famous, from all the goddesses using it in Chaturbate; so I took a chance on the Edge 2 (and after feeling the results, on the Gush as well. Keep reading).

I did not look into programs that auto-sync playing back on the computer and the toy(s). Instead, I used the Lovense app - you install it on your Android phone, and you can then use any music you upload to the phone to drive the toy(s) over Bluetooth.

So the sessions go like this:

Code: Select all

$ ffprobe -i /heaven/CH/redlighter/Passion.3.mp4  |& grep Audio
Stream #0:0[0x1](eng): Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 320 kb/s (default)
OK, so the magnificent RedLighter created Passion 3 with AAC audio. Time to extract it with zero transcoding, very, very fast:

$ ffmpeg -i /heaven/CH/redlighter/Passion.3.mp4 -acodec copy /tmp/Passion.3.aac
This finishes in 5 seconds, copying the audio into "/tmp/Passion.3.aac".

I then connect my phone, and use the Android Debug Bridge to upload this audio file into it:

$ adb push /tmp/Passion.3.aac /storage/emulated/0/Music/
I then launch the Lovense app on the phone, connect it to my toy over Bluetooth, and choose "Already playing" in the Music tab. I can then select VLC (which is my favorite multimedia player, and is also installed on the phone). I launch VLC on my computer as well, open Passion.3.mp4, and hit "play" on both the Lovense app on the phone and the player on the computer.

That's it. The rest, well, can't be described.

You'll just have to experience it for yourself.

I will however tell you this: whether you try this with the Edge 2 massaging your prostate and your perineum, or with the Gush massaging your glans... the experience is FUCKING DIVINE.

Or maybe DIVINE FUCKING.

I don't know what else to say - except that the tactile movement involved is, for me, 100 times better than anything I got from e-stim.

Proof: I have never had hands-free orgasms before. In fact, playing CHs was becoming far less of a challenge than it used to be, since my body has gotten used to the sensations.

Not anymore.

I am at the edge of my seat again (pun intended). Hands-free orgasms - yes, plural - EVERY TIME.

You guys GOTTA try this :-)

P.S. No affiliation with Lovense of any kind, except my experience from using these two products of theirs (Edge 2 and Gush). If you guys have alternate suggestions of similar toys, by all means share.

P.P.S. Privacy on Android: you have some choices there. For one, you can buy a cheapie phone that you never connect to anything other than the toys. No contract, no SIM - nothing but Lovense :-) Another choice - which admittedly is less secure, is to download the Lovense Remote .apk from sites like apkmirror, then switch your phone to Airplane mode, "adb install" the .apk, visit your personal Heaven, then "adb uninstall com.lovense.wear", and then re-connect your phone to the networks. You do have to "whack the mole" with Android-y shite however; like clearing your notification history, "logcat -c" to clear your log, etc.

P.P.P.S. Cost-wise, both the Gush and the Edge2 are around 100$. A decent E-stim box will cost you more, and will require far more of your time to set up - and in my experience, the end result may simply not be worth it.

So... go ahead and give it a try.

Enjoy!
Chupa
Explorer
Explorer

Re: A new way of playing CHs - with Lovense toys. Well, new to me :-)

Post by Chupa »

Have you tried the App VibeMate from lovense?
Alternatively, XToys with web plugins on chrome?

Might want to take a look at it ;-)
Strothy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Strothy »

Well, if you have time on your hands and you want to dive into the deep end with Lovesense toys, go for the Max2+Edge2/Hush combo and make custom funscripts for each of the functions; then use Multifunplayer to sync up all three scripts to the video you have scripted. I've played around with that a while back to look for a way to enhance my films further. If done right, it can be amazing.

I do use OFS (Openfunscripter) with a few plugins to script the toys, usually stacking different waveforms and amplitudes time that to the video and or CH, and there you have a hands free experience without stimming :D
froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by froog »

give_a_nap wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:25 pm
You guys GOTTA try this :-)
Thanks for posting this - as a mac user and owner of a lovense edge 2, I have been trying to work out how to make it fit together. Your idea is so simple. I did try funscripts many ways but the only thing that worked (on mac) was this https://funscript-player.vercel.app/ which can connect to lovense toys, but there is an issue in so many of the scripts where instead of silence "between rounds" you get high intensity buzzing, which is annoying so I had given up.

There doesn't seem to be a way to send music to control the toy direct from desktop, even though there are so many different APIs and apps out there for lovense. Strangely music is locked down, or you have to use a microphone, or already have a track on the phone. But such as simple idea as yours I had overlooked. I cannot wait to try.
Spoiler: show
I would say persist with the estim, though that's probably not helpful advice. Just thatt took me a long while to really work out what worked for me, in terms of setup and all the possibilities, and I now enjoy it (but also still enjoy without it just as much ) but I also say that I enjoyed the sense of exploration.
Fashion Technique
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Fashion Technique »

Someday i`ll get one of these toys and then my video will play me :-D
Creator of CH INTERMARIUM viewtopic.php?t=25680 (feedback highly appreciated)
Bob816
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bob816 »

Nice, I have those toys but have never really thought of trying to sync them. In theory, if I just want to watch the CH on my phone, I could probably skip extracting the audio and hitting play at the same time, and just sync to the VLC audio directly while watching, right?
give_a_nap
Explorer
Explorer

Post by give_a_nap »

Bob816 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:15 pm Nice, I have those toys but have never really thought of trying to sync them. In theory, if I just want to watch the CH on my phone, I could probably skip extracting the audio and hitting play at the same time, and just sync to the VLC audio directly while watching, right?
Correct :-)
give_a_nap
Explorer
Explorer

Post by give_a_nap »

Fashion Technique wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:57 pm Someday i`ll get one of these toys and then my video will play me :-D
Indeed!

BTW, I've never managed to survive Intermarium beyond the 1st hour. The toys are making the situation worse :-)
give_a_nap
Explorer
Explorer

Post by give_a_nap »

Strothy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:31 pm Well, if you have time on your hands and you want to dive into the deep end with Lovesense toys, go for the Max2+Edge2/Hush combo and make custom funscripts for each of the functions; then use Multifunplayer to sync up all three scripts to the video you have scripted. I've played around with that a while back to look for a way to enhance my films further. If done right, it can be amazing.

I do use OFS (Openfunscripter) with a few plugins to script the toys, usually stacking different waveforms and amplitudes time that to the video and or CH, and there you have a hands free experience without stimming :D
Noted!

Dolls is in my, erm, TODO list.
Or is TO-BE-DONE (to me) list?

:-)
give_a_nap
Explorer
Explorer

Post by give_a_nap »

froog wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:02 pm Thanks for posting this - as a mac user and owner of a lovense edge 2, I have been trying to work out how to make it fit together. Your idea is so simple. I did try funscripts many ways but the only thing that worked (on mac) was this https://funscript-player.vercel.app/ which can connect to lovense toys, but there is an issue in so many of the scripts where instead of silence "between rounds" you get high intensity buzzing, which is annoying so I had given up.
Just a note - in addition to extracting the audio from the original, you can also try playing the beats track. Many creators share the beat track along with the original, so you can try that audio track to see if it can improve things.
froog wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:02 pm
I would say persist with the estim, though that's probably not helpful advice. Just thatt took me a long while to really work out what worked for me, in terms of setup and all the possibilities, and I now enjoy it (but also still enjoy without it just as much ) but I also say that I enjoyed the sense of exploration.
I tried, I really did. I think I am (genetically?) pre-disposed to tactile rather than "zappy" sensations.

But I do get it; in a way, my marathon gooning sessions with my toys are no different to e-stim-ing marathons. Reverse-engineering our own evolutionary design, and making it serve our lustful desires instead :-)

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated!
froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by froog »

give_a_nap wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:43 am
Just a note - in addition to extracting the audio from the original, you can also try playing the beats track. Many creators share the beat track along with the original, so you can try that audio track to see if it can improve things.
Thanks - this is one of the first things I tried when I last looked at doing this a whiles back. but I found that the "music recognition" in the lovense smartphone app didn't work effectively with beat tracks.
Maybe I was unlucky with the particular beat mp3 I tried.
I then looked into software to reconstruct a signal from a beat track that lovense _would_ like, but gave up before making progress.

If anyone knows of a way to process the audio on a Mac in a nice way, and send patterns to a lovense toy (or even just to intiface central) I would be grateful, but this new method will do nicely.
dirkdedlift
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dirkdedlift »

Hey, love your profile pic! :love:

I also recently got the Edge 2 and unfortunately since I have iPhone i'm mostly restricted to using the official lovense apps. I do have a workaround on PC using the bluetooth dongle, Initface, and ScriptPlayer, but it's a bit of a hassle and I find the vibrations it sends to the device this way to be far less powerful than the official mobile app.

One thing I really like to do as I explore the Edge 2, is rather than use it anally at all, I place my penis between the two vibrators and adjust the bendy one to sit one of the motor on my frenulum and the other at the base on the top side. This sends the vibrations all the way up and down and it feels really good. Give it a try!
Last orgasm: 12/31/23

give_a_nap
Explorer
Explorer

Post by give_a_nap »

dirkdedlift wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:59 pm One thing I really like to do as I explore the Edge 2, is rather than use it anally at all, I place my penis between the two vibrators and adjust the bendy one to sit one of the motor on my frenulum and the other at the base on the top side. This sends the vibrations all the way up and down and it feels really good. Give it a try!
That is an excellent idea - will test it asap.

Cheers!
blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blondie88 »

If you could only have one of those toys - Edge 2 or Gush, specifically for hands free orgasms, which one would it be?
Last edited by blondie88 on Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
give_a_nap
Explorer
Explorer

Post by give_a_nap »

blondie88 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:14 pm If you could only have one of those toys - Edge 2 or Gush, which one would it be?
The Edge 2.

It has two motors - as opposed to one of the Gush - with one vibrating your perineum and one massaging your prostate. I also believe these motors are stronger than the one in the Gush, but I may be wrong.

Added bonus: what dirkdedlift suggested, since the toy is big enough to allow you to "ride" it in different ways.

But it must be said: combining both toys is even better.

It's difficult to describe - but as you edge more and more, and your prostate/anal area goes into involuntary convulsions because of the Edge 2 following your favorite CH music, the movement causes the Gush to slide and move along, teasing and "tormenting" your penis. I wasn't joking when I said hands-free orgasms - it's combined ecstasy all around your genital area.