Locktoberfest 2024 - Development Poll

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Toward which attitude does chastity lead you, or you want to be guided to the most?

sissy (genderd play)
20%
beta (submissive play)
30%
cuck (being ignored and cheated on and having to watching)
3%
bdsm enthusiast (pain ropes and role playing)
17%
slave (loves to serve)
10%
exposure (loosing your shame)
No votes
slut (loving sex)
7%
saint (trying to be chaste in the more medieval sense)
No votes
straight cis-men (tell me your angle!)
3%
cock enthusiast or wanna be (you (want to) like all things phallic and putting them inside your orifices)
10%

Total votes: 30

SlenderSissyNewbie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
I am a: Switch

Locktoberfest 2024 - Development Poll

Post by SlenderSissyNewbie »

Hello everybody,

I started developing locktober 2024 for last week, so I'll give you all some updates on the process to heighten anticipation and also help me create a good experience for us all. All are welcome to share your opinions, whether you participated last year or not.

I decided, that this years teases will have some different task depending on your attitude toward your being chastity. With this poll you can help me choose, which tags are worth developing.

On an related question, if there are some straight cis-male non submissive chastity enthusiasts, I'd be very interested, if a) you exist and b) what your feelings and motivations toward chastity are. I ask because you're the most elusive of the bunch for me . . .

. . . also some cuckold persepctives would be appreciated since I don't get the appeal very much, but want to give you some happy moments to.

Same goes for all others. If you'd care to share, why you choose a certain description, it'll help.

Ah and last but not least, if you have any task suggestions for a certain category, you can tell them to me and maybe I'll implement them.

Thanks a bunch for your help!

Iona
:love: :love: :love:

[email protected]

https://bdsmlr.com/blog/IonaWandelstern

83/132 Edges for Mistress Blake done!

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Switch
100% Rope bunny
97% Brat
92% Experimentalist
92% Submissive
88% Degradee
69% Masochist
56% Exhibitionist
55% Primal (Prey)
53% Voyeur
51% Vanilla
http://bdsmtest.org/r/wRzVRVRT
subslutboytoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Locktoberfest 2024 - Development Poll

Post by subslutboytoy »

i am kinda torn between sissy, beta, and slave on your poll because those types of play is normally fitted with a chastity cage anyway, and i am used to that
ImageImage Image
maladras
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Locktoberfest 2024 - Development Poll

Post by maladras »

For me it was a decision between slut and beta. I'm really into the "your cock isn't how you get pleasure anymore" sort of angle