[RELEASE] Cock Hero: Descent Episode 2

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

blarges
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero: Descent Episode 2

Post by blarges »

fragrantEmulsion wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:24 pm
blarges wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:48 pm If anyone knows her name, or even better, knows where I can find the video clip she is in that was used to make this cock hero, it would be much appreciated!!
HND-723 Eimi Fukada
Thanks a bunch!
JordanMilovana
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by JordanMilovana »

Just finished watching this and thought it was absolutely fantastic :) A CH with a mild femdom premise is perfect! I loved the curse element and the escalation in content intensity was fun too. I really liked the footage used in the penultimate round, and your use of joi’s made it so immersive.
This is easily one of the best CHs i’ve ever played, if not the best, so thank you for all of your work! :)

How much do I need to plead with you to consider producing Descent 3? 🙏🙏🙏 😂
LucySD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LucySD »

A Descent 3 would be *amazing*
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

I found this CH to be very intriguing!

Would someone be willing to create an estim file from it? I tried with the funscript converter but the outcome was really bad, maybe I did something wrong but besides probably having the wrong frequencies it als didn't math the beat meter at all :-/
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

JordanMilovana wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:06 pm How much do I need to plead with you to consider producing Descent 3? 🙏🙏🙏 😂
LucySD wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:12 pm A Descent 3 would be *amazing*
Hey thanks for your interest in my work. Unfortunately my circumstances limit my time. I had a wealth of time to spend on D1&2 but that has changed. I don't really have the free time to edit these videos at a reasonable pace, so I don't want to promise anything.
satn00b wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:23 am Would someone be willing to create an estim file from it?
E-Stim is one of the things on my to-do list. I would be much more inclined to make e-stim content if I had my own device, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

satn00b wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:23 am I found this CH to be very intriguing!

Would someone be willing to create an estim file from it? I tried with the funscript converter but the outcome was really bad, maybe I did something wrong but besides probably having the wrong frequencies it als didn't math the beat meter at all :-/
Sounds like you might have had the wrong script file? Perhaps Descent 1 rather than 2? If you're not sure about frequencies, either leave it on the defaults or set it to 800. Once you've got it working like that, then try small adjustments.

Here's my script for Descent 2 anyway: Cock Hero - Descent 2 (LG Script).funscript

And here's the estim file that I created from it using the funstim converter (plus a few tweaks to the volume): Cock Hero - Descent 2 (LG Estim).mp3
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

LondonGent wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:54 am Sounds like you might have had the wrong script file? Perhaps Descent 1 rather than 2? If you're not sure about frequencies, either leave it on the defaults or set it to 800. Once you've got it working like that, then try small adjustments.
Hm, not really. I left it on default, with the file taken from this thread. But I would need some more time to really get to know the specifics of generating these files. Right now I'm happy to find the time to stim once every 2 weeks maybe.
LondonGent wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:54 am And here's the estim file that I created from it using the funstim converter (plus a few tweaks to the volume): Cock Hero - Descent 2 (LG Estim).mp3
Thank you very much! I didn't have the time to try it, but it sure sounds completely different (and much more like other estim files I know) than what was generated for me :yes:
Dolgian
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dolgian »

I just tried it.

the estim file is pretty good! better than the average CH, the prostate feeling on the beats is pretty good.

I am a little bit dissapointed though, no pain :(

in the beginning, the 2 parts where she tells you to squish your balls, and then slap them, some pain is needed there :)
also in the whole part where you are cursed, get us some slaps!

a few advices if you wanna improve this:
-ramp the edges part
-add pain as mentionned
-you need to change the track/frequency for the cum parts, there is no way I would cum there.

thanks a bunch and keep up the good work!!!
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

Dolgian wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:28 am I just tried it.

the estim file is pretty good! better than the average CH, the prostate feeling on the beats is pretty good.

I am a little bit dissapointed though, no pain :(

in the beginning, the 2 parts where she tells you to squish your balls, and then slap them, some pain is needed there :)
also in the whole part where you are cursed, get us some slaps!

a few advices if you wanna improve this:
-ramp the edges part
-add pain as mentionned
-you need to change the track/frequency for the cum parts, there is no way I would cum there.

thanks a bunch and keep up the good work!!!
Thanks for the feedback! The estim is literally a conversion of the funscript, plus a few small tweaks to the volume. That's why there's no changes in frequency or track. There are ramps for the edges but they are quite subtle - I tend to have the volume pretty high for the majority already, so there isn't much room to go higher without causing pain.

On the subject of pain, it's not really my thing. I did consider going back making another version with the slaps for those who do like it, but if I'm honest my interest in scripting a video drops sharply once I've played it through. Both versions would have ended up sitting on a 'to-do' pile and I never would have got around to sharing it!

Feel free to modify my track though and use it as a basis for your own. I'm not precious about my work and it's always interesting to have someone else add their own tweaks to it :-)
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

LondonGent wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:22 am On the subject of pain, it's not really my thing.
Oh to feel something...
Sg07
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sg07 »

Great work, loved both episodes.

Is there an episode 3?
Andel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Andel »

Hi,

I made a funscript to use with my Lovense Gush for this video: https://mega.nz/file/qgVH2JxR#TFIdFYRai ... _gOiUcdAKQ

It might work okay with other vibrating toys but probably needs some changes for strokers.

Enjoy!
slacksbag
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by slacksbag »

Andel wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:24 pm Hi,

I made a funscript to use with my Lovense Gush for this video: https://mega.nz/file/qgVH2JxR#TFIdFYRai ... _gOiUcdAKQ

It might work okay with other vibrating toys but probably needs some changes for strokers.

Enjoy!
Hi Andel

Can you share how do you create those fun scripts? I like your scripts and I want to learn to create my versions for others CH's.

Thanks and great job!
ratsgat
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ratsgat »

Descent 1 and 2 are some of the GOATs of CH. Thanks FE!
cudelfish
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by cudelfish »

this is one of the best videos i've seen in a long time!