[Help request & Poll] Help me crystalize a vague idea

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

What would you like to see in my next project?

Poll runs till Sun May 05, 2024 9:19 pm

More of Rhythms of Desire style (Music)
30%
More geared towards a female audience
9%
More sex scenes
24%
More special instructions
19%
More difficulty
15%
Less difficulty
3%

Total votes: 93

Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

[Help request & Poll] Help me crystalize a vague idea

Post by Tia Blaze »

About the poll: Poll runs till Sun May 05, 2024 11:19 pm
You may select up to 5 options

Hey!
How are things going for you?

I would thank you for your interest in my topic but at the moment I'm not sure why you clicked.
Is it out of interest?
Are you trying to know what I'm announcing?
What will my next project be?
A release date?
Something, anything...?

Nope, if that's what you were hoping for, you can come back in a few months (maybe).

I created this topic to seek support

I think I found the motivation necessary to embark on a new project, but it is still fragile.
So I need help and support to elevate this vague project idea into something real.
I don't want to dive back into something like Rhythms of Desire alone.
So I'm coming to see if anyone would be interested in helping me in this long creative process.

Before responding! Here are some details:

I would like to create a small Discord group/server on which we could exchange and share to create this future project.
A small group of users able to connect more or less regularly,
preferably not once a month but no need to log in every day either,
I won't need help every day and I'm not going to work on it every day.

You obviously don't need to know how to do all of the following,
but you might just be able to contribute something interesting on one of the following points:
  • I'm looking for someone who can help me find and download video and/or audio content.
  • Someone who speaks and writes English well, to help write and correct the texts.
  • Someone who could bring me an external point of view to my work.
  • Possibly someone who has knowledge of video editing and other effects (I'm mainly working on DaVinci Resolve)
  • Possibly someone who could record a voice.
I'm not sure of anything yet, this list may change.

The project has not yet started
It will probably not see the light of day for months, (if it ever does)
so you must also be armed with patience and agree to face the unforeseen events and hazards of this type of project,
and also accept spoilers.

I'm diving into the unknown by doing this, so I'm not promising anything.
I don't know where I'm going or what I'm getting you into if you want to accompany me.
Expect changes in situations and directions, unexpected events, and complications.

If you think you are able to meet one of these criteria,
to be able to provide help and to be available more or less regularly then I could count you among my supporters.

Leave a post saying why you are interested and what you could bring to the project,
and if you would be able to connect to Discord more or less regularly.

I won't hesitate to kick you off the group/server if you do anything wrong or are too inactive or don't help.
Don't panic, I'm not your boss and I'm not expecting specific results,
but if I think that you're not contributing anything to the group then I would ask you to wait outside.
The atmosphere must remain friendly and respectful.

If you just want to come and take a look out of curiosity, no need to ask.
I don't want to manage a group/server so entries will be very limited.

The group/server will probably be shut down when the project is released or shortly after.

It's probably very vague, and barely understandable.
You may have questions, you can ask them but I probably won't have the answer (yet).
Nothing has been done yet, apart from searching for music and starting to re-cut and mix a bit (tests for now).

Ok but what would this project be?

Well you can vote to see which direction this project might take.
But I would like to point out right away:
My goal is not to work for free to create content that will appeal to as many people as possible.
I need to have the desire to work on this project, otherwise it won't work.

What would you like to see in my next project?:
Poll runs till Sun May 05, 2024 11:19 pm
You may select up to 5 options
  • More of Rhythms of Desire style (Music)
  • More geared towards a female audience (Don't sweat, I'll try to make it so you can play with your joystick)
  • More sex scenes
  • More special instructions
  • More difficulty
  • Less difficulty
  • I want all at once: Well, give me a few years and a budget for a new PC, I have a life you know.
Spoiler: show
I already have my preference but I am curious to see the opinions of Milovana users.
The result of the vote will not necessarily be the final direction of the project.

I will certainly edit this post to change, add or remove criteria or info.

Thank you for your time. :love:
Last edited by Tia Blaze on Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Previous creations:
Sexy YouTube (Nov. 11, 2022)
Sexy YouTube 4K60 Upscale (Jun. 30, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire (Jul. 8, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire - Championship & extended edition (Jan. 30, 2024)

If you wish to support me, donations are not required but appreciated:
Monero (XMR) address:
48ADVDxJtHhf75evTponBudLXkGay1VW4DYT6QN7QG2n8fP6QspdLW83QzcuvvsTZZWWTXUSMhCWeAx9MwDJEAZtGmqs9eL
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: [Help request & Poll] Help me crystalize a vague idea

Post by edger477 »

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :innocent:

Is it too early to board the hype train?

You know I am available to help with technical and English stuff (I guess I could help with everything, if voice needed will be male :), if not then everything aside from that but I am playing with some AIs and will be trying to set up one for generating voice)
Last edited by edger477 on Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
ScOrpi0K11ng
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ScOrpi0K11ng »

I'm interested to help with what I can...

I've never made any content yet... but definitely could be useful with something... right??

Pm me to tell what I can do.. and I'll see if I can provide
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

Tia Blaze wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:19 pm
You obviously don't need to know how to do all of the following,
but you might just be able to contribute something interesting on one of the following points:
  • I'm looking for someone who can help me find and download video and/or audio content.
  • Someone who speaks and writes English well, to help write and correct the texts.
  • Someone who could bring me an external point of view to my work.
  • Possibly someone who has knowledge of video editing and other effects (I'm mainly working on DaVinci Resolve)
I can help with all of these things, but I am a noob when it comes to Resolve, although i had to learn a bit about fusion effects on my last edit.
A Ghoul Editor
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Post by A Ghoul Editor »

Hi Tia,

I don't think I (or anyone else) can tell you what to make. You have to make what inspires you and what turns you on.

What I can tell you is what I enjoyed about Rhythms of Desire and why it's one of my favorite long-form edits (and I've seen most of them over the past decade):

Thematically consistent.
If you watch any 5 minutes of Rhythms of Desire at a random point, you can have a reasonable expectation of what the whole edit feels like. This is good. The opposite of that would be an editor who feels compelled to finish a 40 minute pure softcore tease with 3 minutes of POV blowjobs. That would likely be jarring and feel out of place.

In fact, the extended edition makes this mistake. If I've been super turned on by scenes of half naked women dancing and teasing for over an hour, why would I want to cum to extreme close-up shots of vaginas? It's not a safe assumption, and I think it's a mistake. (Although allowing for more time during which to orgasm is an improvement over the initial version).

EDIT: It's a bit presumptuous to say it's a mistake. It's more accurate to say it's a risk.

No dull moments
Rhythms of Desire is consistently exciting. There just aren't any dull moments. This is of course somewhat subjective and it's difficult to narrow it down to a specific factor. I think it's a combination of: the continuous music mix, good music selection, good scene selection, consistently cutting to the music / no lazy long cuts.
In my opinion, often Cock Hero editors feel the beat meter mechanic justifies long boring scenes which if viewed as a stand alone PMV are not compelling enough and are obviously used as filler. I don't think this happens in Rhythms of Desire.

Good taste in selecting source material
The source material you've used is both high quality and novel. By high quality I mean it in terms of aesthetics not just visual fidelity. Anybody can find HD footage, that's not remarkable. Superior taste is remarkable. And by novel I mean that it's not an obvious compilation of pop-music. The almost unreasonable effort and time it takes to find and collect this material is known only to people who have attempted it.

Briefly, here are a few things that I don't think are important and did not influence my enjoyment of Rhythms of Desire:
- Cock Hero mechanics and other instructions. These only appeal to a vocal minority of people. But a stunningly beautiful edit can be recognized and appreciated by anyone.
- Anything posted in the release thread. It mostly doesn't matter. People still enjoy edits that were made a decade ago and nobody even remembers where they were posted. In the long run, what remains is the video itself.

I hope some of this is useful. Thanks again for creating something beautiful.
I'm "aghouleditor" on discord. Feel free to add me.

P.S. Idk what you have in mind as "geared towards a female audience" but what most people have in mind as "geared to a female audience" is in fact mostly appealing to a male homosexual audience (and often on lots of gear too). Meanwhile, what's most appealing to a female audience is simply lesbians.
Last edited by A Ghoul Editor on Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

A Ghoul Editor wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:10 am In fact, the extended edition makes this mistake. If I've been super turned on by scenes of half naked women dancing and teasing for over an hour, why would I want to cum to extreme close-up shots of vaginas? It's not a safe assumption, and I think it's a mistake. (Although allowing for more time during which to orgasm is an improvement over the initial veresion).
First I want to make it clear, I agree with most of your post (and yes, thank you for it, I feel better for reading something written with arguments and intelligence that provokes my own thoughts and discussion), and I am singling out this because it is rare part where I don't. I think the culmination of extended edition was the most extreme content that was possible within previously set limits of female only and no hardcore sex (because oral sex is still sex). Maybe it was not perfect (what is?) but I think any pmv longer than 30 minutes that doesn't have progression becomes dull.

Thematical consistence can be achieved in other way (i.e. have a thread of story, maybe have same model(s) that appears through progression etc), but for anything that is over one hour in length I will want to have a progression that will take me through states of relaxation, arousal, excitement/build up (this one is where content might slowly progress towards scenes of sex, but will also have "waves"/cycles where each will take you a bit higher than previous one, and ideally you will be so excited to expect each next one might be culmination), culmination, and aftercare. RoD EE actually has all of that done quite masterfully (and would be dull if culmination hasn't notched the content a bit up).

I think the build up and excitement can be even more intense if the content is not limited to softcore, as long as the scenes used are of sensual, passionate and loving sex, it will just go up. That is of course matter of personal taste, I understand that there are people who rather prefer not to see even naked models, and those who prefer to see domination and degradation which turns me off as I can't imagine enjoying sex without love and respect (it might feel pleasurable but I will be empty afterwards).
A Ghoul Editor wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:10 am P.S. Idk what you have in mind as "geared towards a female audience" but what most people have in mind as "geared to a female audience" is in fact mostly appealing to a male homosexual audience (and often on lots of gear too). Meanwhile, what's most appealing to a female audience is simply lesbians
Based on what I might know about RoD and Tia, I would say the meaning of that would mostly reflect on speed of progression through first 3 phases (relaxation, arousal, excitement) since females generally need more time to achieve state in which they are ready to enjoy penetration, and I'd prefer that very much, I am a big fan of slow build up.
If there would be CH (which wouldn't be called like that?) and PMV editions, probably CH would have instructions that are geared for females, which again is something I would be very curious about since this type of content is practically non-existing and this would practically be creating a new category of content (again).
eatsl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by eatsl »

Tia Blaze wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:19 pm
  • Possibly someone who could record a voice.
i'm currently busy with my own project, but i could provide the overdub if required

:love:
Fashion Technique
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Fashion Technique »

I prefere to see girls in action - dance, sport, etc.
Not just lying and... meh...
Girls must perform and entertain me, must deserve my anticipation and arousement.
Creator of CH INTERMARIUM viewtopic.php?t=25680 (feedback highly appreciated)
Fashion Technique
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Tia Blaze wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:19 pm help me find and download video and/or audio content
simpcity.su
literotica.com
numberonefanofnumberonefan
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by numberonefanofnumberonefan »

Tia Blaze wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:19 pm help me find and download video and/or audio content
I can likely help you with this. My PMs are open.
SpaceYam3005
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by SpaceYam3005 »

Honestly, if it stays girls only I'm all for it!

Extended Rhythms is already a 12/10, but I wish there was a bit more girl/girl stuff :love: (an extremely small nitpick lol)
phx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by phx »

I have some video editing knowledge in DR if you want some editing suggestions along the way.

In my own work, the thing that takes most of the time by far is the preproduction stage of finding good material to put into a project. Not only do you have to find a good source clip, you also have to watch it in order to understand what's in there. And you need to have a process of taking notes or doing selects in the material as well. I tend to reject lots of material once I start watching it.

Overarchingly, you should have a plan for the project. This helps a lot in deciding when you have enough material for a section and what kind of action you need more of. In general, the less stuff you import into the media pool, faster you get to a rough cut.
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

edger477 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:33 pm Is it too early to board the hype train?
Yes, much too soon. 😄
But nothing stops you from doing it, and if this project ever comes out, you'll be able to say that you believed in it from the start.
edger477 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:33 pm You know I am available to help with technical and English stuff...
Yes, I'm not going to pretend that we don't chat on Discord, I already know that I can count on your help and support,
and I thank you for that. :love:
ScOrpi0K11ng wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:12 pm I'm interested to help with what I can...

I've never made any content yet... but definitely could be useful with something... right??

Pm me to tell what I can do.. and I'll see if I can provide
Thank you for offering me your help, if I need it, I will send you a private message indeed. 🙂
senorgif2 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:26 am I can help with all of these things, but I am a noob when it comes to Resolve, although i had to learn a bit about fusion effects on my last edit.
You know that there is a fusion tab in Davinci Resolve, it's already a good start. 😄
I'm saving this towards the end of the project, because I don't have the minimum 32GB required to run fusion without my PC turning into an oven, and having replays at 0.2fps.
Anyway, thank you, I'll let you know if I need your help (not only about fusion, I know). 🙂
A Ghoul Editor wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:10 am Hi Tia,

I don't think I (or anyone else) can tell you what to make. You have to make what inspires you and what turns you on.
Hi,
Yes, I know, and the help I ask for is mainly on the technical side, that's why I specify:
Tia Blaze wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:19 pm My goal is not to work for free to create content that will appeal to as many people as possible.
I need to have the desire to work on this project, otherwise it won't work.
I already have a vague idea of ​​what I would like to do, I just need help and support to do this project.
A Ghoul Editor wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:10 am In fact, the extended edition makes this mistake. If I've been super turned on by scenes of half naked women dancing and teasing for over an hour, why would I want to cum to extreme close-up shots of vaginas? It's not a safe assumption, and I think it's a mistake.
I understand this criticism, and I asked myself the question when doing this last "round" of the extended edition.
How to make it more intense than the previous round without going too far either? 🤔
And for various reasons, that's what I decided to do.
Personally I find this round hot without being too vulgar,
but I understand that it could stand out and might even feel out of place compared to the rest of the video.
A Ghoul Editor wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:10 am I think it's a combination of: the continuous music mix, good music selection, good scene selection, consistently cutting to the music / no lazy long cuts.
In my opinion, often Cock Hero editors feel the beat meter mechanic justifies long boring scenes which if viewed as a stand alone PMV are not compelling enough and are obviously used as filler.
Music once again remains my starting point for this project.
I am currently researching, cutting, and mixing music to create this foundation on which to work.
As for the beat and beatmeter, it will certainly be done towards the end like for Rhythms of Desire,
so the editing does not depend/rely on the beats and beatmeter.
The PMV version of Rhythms of Desire extended edition could have been released a month before the cock hero version.
A Ghoul Editor wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:10 am Anybody can find HD footage, that's not remarkable. Superior taste is remarkable. And by novel I mean that it's not an obvious compilation of pop-music. The almost unreasonable effort and time it takes to find and collect this material is known only to people who have attempted it.
This unreasonable effort and time is one of the main reasons why I am asking for help.
But that won't mean that I won't choose the content myself.
I would like someone to help me find what I am looking for, in the best possible quality, and why not give me suggestions.
A Ghoul Editor wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:10 am Briefly, here are a few things that I don't think are important and did not influence my enjoyment of Rhythms of Desire:
- Cock Hero mechanics and other instructions. These only appeal to a vocal minority of people. But a stunningly beautiful edit can be recognized and appreciated by anyone.
- Anything posted in the release thread. It mostly doesn't matter. People still enjoy edits that were made a decade ago and nobody even remembers where they were posted. In the long run, what remains is the video itself.
I'm not familiar enough with the cock hero concept and this community to know this sort of thing.
I thought the cock hero versions was more popular than the PMV versions.
What is posted in the release thread has no influence on the project, but I can understand this remark.
A Ghoul Editor wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:10 am I hope some of this is useful. Thanks again for creating something beautiful.
I'm "aghouleditor" on discord. Feel free to add me.
Yes, thank you for this constructive post.
Talk to you soon on Discord.
A Ghoul Editor wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:10 am P.S. Idk what you have in mind as "geared towards a female audience" but what most people have in mind as "geared to a female audience" is in fact mostly appealing to a male homosexual audience (and often on lots of gear too).
I didn't even think it could be interpreted like that. :lol:
I don't plan to put homosexual content and to put a focus on more "gear" 😄
(No offense to the male homosexual audiance, but I don't want to do this kind of project)

By this I meant, a project which will not have quite the same construction as Rhythms of Desire,
a different content certainly, but not only that, different pace, different instructions maybe, I'm not sure yet.
You might know more about that later in the project.
edger477 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:44 am Based on what I might know about RoD and Tia...
Yes and you already know too much. 😅 .. 😘
eatsl wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:36 pm i'm currently busy with my own project, but i could provide the overdub if required

:love:
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by overdub.
A voice?
Help with mixing sounds / audio tracks?
But that could be interesting, thank you and maybe I'll get back to you later. :love:
Good luck with your current project
Fashion Technique wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:14 pm I prefere to see girls in action - dance, sport, etc.
Not just lying and... meh...
Ok, great, everyone has their own preferences, but that's not what I'm asking here. 😄
Fashion Technique wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:14 pm Girls must perform and entertain me, must deserve my anticipation and arousement.
I'm sorry, what? 🤨
No, they don't.
I'm going to put this down to a poor translation or my bad interpretation.
Fashion Technique wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:22 pm simpcity.su
How can you tell me something like that and then give me a link called "simpcity" right after?! :lol:
That's not the kind of help I'm asking for.
Thanks anyway
numberonefanofnumberonefan wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:45 am I can likely help you with this. My PMs are open.
Thanks, I'll get back to you if I need help with that. 🙂
SpaceYam3005 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:32 am Honestly, if it stays girls only I'm all for it!
Nothing's done yet, but I'm probably not going to make a Rhyhtms of Desire 2.
Expect something slightly different, for the moment, I don't think this will be a "girls only" project.
phx wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:36 pm I have some video editing knowledge in DR if you want some editing suggestions along the way.
Your post reminds me a bit of what I said in a topic on editing:
Guide: Create your own Cock Hero movie! Tips & support!
I'm sure your help would be useful and we could discuss it in more detail on Discord if you wish to join me. 🙂
Previous creations:
Sexy YouTube (Nov. 11, 2022)
Sexy YouTube 4K60 Upscale (Jun. 30, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire (Jul. 8, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire - Championship & extended edition (Jan. 30, 2024)

If you wish to support me, donations are not required but appreciated:
Monero (XMR) address:
48ADVDxJtHhf75evTponBudLXkGay1VW4DYT6QN7QG2n8fP6QspdLW83QzcuvvsTZZWWTXUSMhCWeAx9MwDJEAZtGmqs9eL
Fashion Technique
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Tia Blaze wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:19 pm a link called "simpcity" right after?! :lol:
That's not the kind of help I'm asking for.
Thanks anyway
Just explore this site with stupid name and you will find what you need, how about
Superbe with newest updates in 1080 or 4K?
https://simpcity.su/threads/superbe-sup ... 968/page-4
Also if u want unlimited download from pornolab torrent
Just make hundred of throw-away accounts with 10minutemail-type services, but choose not popular.
Newbie can download just 5 torrents per 24h there, and must seed them to have good rating.