Investigation in Lust City (v0.4)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Investigation in Lust City (v0.4)

Post by Darigaaz »

Hi,

I guess I have to release this v0.4 as his rather than wait even further. Anyway, nothing is never good enough for me :(
In this version, you can complete the investigation to the end. The only things missing are the final fights to escape the city and the reward scenes to compliment your detective skills. But the rest is okay, you can do the investigation and check at the end if you succeed or not. I added as well some new scenes for existing places, for a bit of variety.

It is in the continuation of Investigation at Lust House with some recurring girls and the same type of tease: a story-based tease where you have to find your way through the different locations and challenges (stroking to a beat and edging). It contains more than 50 different scenes.

Enjoy !

Link to the tease: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=61037
Link to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=64997009
Errant__
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Investigation in Lust City (v0.4)

Post by Errant__ »

Darigaaz, I'm very excited that you didn't give up on this! I really love your work and go back to it every so often, so I'm very happy to see a new update :). Don't let perfectionism ruin your day, your stuff is great!
Formerly Errant_...
Karby_Tsukumo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by Karby_Tsukumo »

glad to see this tease got an update, and I really enjoyed it so far.

I really enjoy the story but I am not so sure with how to complete the investigation yet. I found 3 girls but I know those 3 are not the one base on the clues. Maybe a second playthrough would help me find the answer. Oh and I also wish we could have revisit some sense we missed, like I failed the french class one and the option just disappeared which made me worry that it means I lost a clues to solve the puzzle.

But overall, it is a good tease. And hug you too, I know it is hard to stay motivated but you have done a great job already! :love: :love: :love:
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Darigaaz »

Thanks for the kind words to both of you!

@Karby_Tsukomo
First note that if you start a new game, the girl to find will be different, so even if you did not find all the pieces of the puzzle, you may be more lucky next time.
Second, there are only few critical parts that may fail your investigation. Now that you mention your difficulties, I may change this later to avoid such frustration. The critical parts are
Spoiler: show
Spoiler 1
- One of the place is "Clue or Gameover" which means either you get the clue, or the game ends.
Spoiler 2
- One of the girls require you to be fast enough selecting an option. It is in
the hotel
Third, I don't want to look grredy, but there is a full solution on my Patreon. It just requires to subscribe one month to get it. But if you can't for any reason, I would be glad to send it by PM, just contact me if you want some it or any help.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

Really great to see more progress on this. I've just replayed it and it is one of my favorite teases of all time. I just like the mix of "classical adventure game" and teasing. I've managed to solve it, I am also not a fan of options disappearing if you fail on something. It doesn't matter to me too much with your tease as I have replayed it a bunch and basically know my way around it already, but it can be very frustrating.
I would consider signing up for your patreon, if there was regular new content. For a full blown adventure game with teasing, I would actually spend quite a bit of money, but I guess, there isn't a large market for that kind of thing :lol: