[RELEASE] [FOUND/NOT MINE] CH SEXY YOUTUBE

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] [FOUND/NOT MINE] CH SEXY YOUTUBE

Post by Tia Blaze »

bhk100 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:23 am This really is a work of art. I've never wanted to see a girl take her top off more in a video before... Teasing at the highest level! :w00t:
[...]
Great work!
Thank you very much! :love:
Glad you liked it.

It's nice to see that I have a "high level" at teasing. 😄 🥰
bhk100 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:23 am The beat meter is it's own work of art, I feel quite often that beat meters are too fast too soon, but Tia really knows how to pace things perfectly.
This beatmeter was a pain to make, I didn't know Beatmeter Generator at the time.
But I understood that you were talking about the pace, and I must admit that this is one of the reasons why I don't play Cock Hero, I find the rhythm much too fast (almost brutal) from the start (too soon), without even a "hello" 😄

Me trying to play a cock hero:
The beatmeter: "Tac-tac-tac-tactactac!!!"
Me: "Hey?! Wait! I'm not even undressed yet!". 😅

Anyway, thank you for this compliment which I can relate to, and which I appreciate all the more. :love:
Previous creations:
Sexy YouTube (Nov. 11, 2022)
Sexy YouTube 4K60 Upscale (Jun. 30, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire (Jul. 8, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire - Championship & extended edition (Jan. 30, 2024)

If you wish to support me, donations are not required but appreciated:
Spoiler: show
Monero (XMR) address:
48ADVDxJtHhf75evTponBudLXkGay1VW4DYT6QN7QG2n8fP6QspdLW83QzcuvvsTZZWWTXUSMhCWeAx9MwDJEAZtGmqs9eL
bhk100
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by bhk100 »

Tia Blaze wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:38 pm This beatmeter was a pain to make, I didn't know Beatmeter Generator at the time.
But I understood that you were talking about the pace, and I must admit that this is one of the reasons why I don't play Cock Hero, I find the rhythm much too fast (almost brutal) from the start (too soon), without even a "hello" 😄

Me trying to play a cock hero:
The beatmeter: "Tac-tac-tac-tactactac!!!"
Me: "Hey?! Wait! I'm not even undressed yet!". 😅

Anyway, thank you for this compliment which I can relate to, and which I appreciate all the more. :love:
Yeah, same here! Not to mention as well that some videos have beat meter speeds that are physically impossible. When the beat meter turns into a solid bar because the strokes are so close together I start to question if I'm even doing it right :lol: A "stroke" is one up-down motion, there's absolutely no way I can move my hand that fast for more than a second without injuring something!

Second to that, if the pace is not insane but just fast, I'll basically be at the edge less than 10 minutes in. That's fun and all, but it also disqualifies me from finishing the video without cheating :-/

It would be so cool if there was a dial on the video interface that would let you dial the speed up or down like you would do with a volume control... a BMP selector or something. Realistically, the only way I can think of doing that would be to create multiple versions of the video with different speeds, but that would create a huge amount of work for the editor.
Cock Hero: Versus (2023): viewtopic.php?t=25968
LustyAngels - Lust in Translation: viewtopic.php?t=25640
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 1: viewtopic.php?t=25341
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 2: viewtopic.php?t=25405
khuran
Explorer
Explorer

Post by khuran »

One of the best ever! But these videos, where does one get full clips (individual models) of these videos?
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

khuran wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:06 am One of the best ever! But these videos, where does one get full clips (individual models) of these videos?
Thank you! 🥰
I'm glad you enjoyed it.

All videos were found on Youtube, but downloaded via Vimeo if possible for better quality.
You can see the names of the models during the video or at the end during the credits.
The list of channels would be too long and I don't remember them all anyway.
But you should be able to find some by typing the names of the models in the Youtube search bar.

On the other hand, it is very likely that some of the videos have since been deleted.

By the way:
Don't forget that there is a 4k60fps version available thanks to froog:
viewtopic.php?t=26287
Previous creations:
Sexy YouTube (Nov. 11, 2022)
Sexy YouTube 4K60 Upscale (Jun. 30, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire (Jul. 8, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire - Championship & extended edition (Jan. 30, 2024)

If you wish to support me, donations are not required but appreciated:
Spoiler: show
Monero (XMR) address:
48ADVDxJtHhf75evTponBudLXkGay1VW4DYT6QN7QG2n8fP6QspdLW83QzcuvvsTZZWWTXUSMhCWeAx9MwDJEAZtGmqs9eL