[RELEASE] Cock Hero - EroClip

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero - EroClip

Post by doremi »

For electronic music, often without lyrics, Fernanda Pistelli creates awesome, very long and consistent mixes.
https://www.youtube.com/c/FernandaPistelli
You can almost pick any track, copy/paste any scene on it, add a beatmeter, and voila!
:love:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
zebbg69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zebbg69 »

Rinascere wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:57 pm Don't you find it funny when you end up associating a song with the CH and then you just remember when you listen it in a totally out of context situation?
In a Mexican restaurant recently, I heard a track from the original CH #1 by lalaland. It was the music to the girl who is changing her clothes to go clubbing.
Rinascere
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rinascere »

Andel wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:42 am
Rinascere wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:57 pm For that reason, if anybody wants to contribute, I'm still looking for more songs/music video suggestions (you can write me either from here or through DM) or any ideas that could be used for that matter.
I have a YouTube playlist of sexy music videos, feel free to browse through it for inspiration ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... WFeKM0Z3od
Great, now I have no excuse to keep procrastinating. Thank you! :-)
silverlight-29
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by silverlight-29 »

Andel wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:42 am
Rinascere wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:57 pm For that reason, if anybody wants to contribute, I'm still looking for more songs/music video suggestions (you can write me either from here or through DM) or any ideas that could be used for that matter.
I have a YouTube playlist of sexy music videos, feel free to browse through it for inspiration ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... WFeKM0Z3od
God bless you :innocent:
Most amazing anal webteases by: Batman314:The B.A.T.;The B.A.M.part1-2; boob_worshipper: penetrating lecture
onorable mentions by:jyk518:Two Hole Slut__vichobucho:thecreature_edgeallday:anal lessons1-2
invalid79:An Inflated Chance__sxxx_fxxx:my little ass boy part1-2-3-4-5;house of fun series
My favorite videos by:
Rinascere:Cock hero soft climax 1-2;Cock hero EroClip; Cock hero EroDance
Tia.Blaze: Cock Hero Sexy Youtube
onikks: Cock Hero Suave
Caius Prepus:Cum Hero Reborn The Perfect 3;Cum Hero Perfect 4
metrognome:Cock Hero Non Nude;Cock Hero Youtube
eatsl:Sugar Beach Updated version
Cock hero Sofcore collaboration 1-2-3-4
Various Artists:
Cock hero Upvote
Most beautiful short PMVs:
Five more hours by PMV Fiend
Kawai vs Goth by NoodleDude
Various from Digitalfiend
Best Anal PMVs by Samuellynch
Rager31
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rager31 »

Rinascere wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:57 pm

Don't you find it funny when you end up associating a song with the CH and then you just remember when you listen it in a totally out of context situation? I have no compilation available, but the complete list is at the credits if you want to do it yourself, at around 30 seconds before the end of the video.

To those interested, can confirm I got a few rounds ready and a sequel is in the works, but it's still in very early stages of development. I'm struggling finding good material, since I feel the best music videos were used in this one and the style limitations are hard to deal with. So, yeah, no promises in the future about when or if it will be released.

For that reason, if anybody wants to contribute, I'm still looking for more songs/music video suggestions (you can write me either from here or through DM) or any ideas that could be used for that matter.
OMG! Are you really planning to make a sequel of this masterpiece? I can't believe :w00t:
I hope the release will be before the end of the year, btw i will wait all the time is necessary, still can't believe it :lol:
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Rinascere wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:57 pmDon't you find it funny when you end up associating a song with the CH and then you just remember when you listen it in a totally out of context situation?
Funny? LOL ... uh ... risky. I don't generally listen to popular or recent music at all. Pretty much the only exposure that I have to those various styles is through CH. I went to a professional basketball game recently, and the warm-up music before the game was all cock-hero soundtrack to me. Should I not have gotten a boner? :wavecry:
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
xxxchfan
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by xxxchfan »

Hello Rinascere! I just wanted to say how I enjoy your creations!
Ghias277
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ghias277 »

Replayed now, still a masterpiece. I hope you will do a new video after Erodance, and i think all of us thinks this!
Andel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Andel »

Hi,

I made a funscript to use with my Lovense Gush for this video: https://mega.nz/file/up1mwIab#gT63ZI2gT ... cWg7G29q9E

It is based on LondonGent's funscript for strokers. It might work okay with other vibrating toys, though I haven't tested.

Enjoy!