e-stim torture - assistance required

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
cbtsubmissiveme
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

e-stim torture - assistance required

Post by cbtsubmissiveme »

Good Morning fellow Milovanians,

You know when you've been doing something for too long everything becomes a little stale? I feel like that with my e-stim unit.

I have a 2B and I want to torture myself. I want to tie myself up in self-bondage with a timer, hook up my e-stim unit and simply torture myself but I don't know where to begin! To start off with I have a 2B which is not the greatest device when it comes to transmitting sounds into stim and so many estim teases on Milovana lose their effectiveness. I also feel like I've done them all and have now been looking for software that may do the job for me... without much success.

Basically, does anyone have any ideas/suggestions on how I can achieve my goal?
Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: e-stim torture - assistance required

Post by Mistypanda22 »

ill be honest. when you said 2B i was really hoping for it to be the android. am sad
please help me cum v2
woooooooo! birthday on 2/18!
Lustkontrolleur
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Lustkontrolleur »

With the 2B Estim device it is important that the battery is fresh in order to have enough power for a proper session.
A suitable power supply unit would be better, unfortunately it is not described anywhere exactly how many volts and watts the original part has
And you can use the high power mode to create more effect.
otto_dix
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): On Probation for ownership

Post by otto_dix »

The Webtease "Estim Bondage" is excellent for self-bondage with a torture component that is specifically designed for the 2B. Highly customizable. With each session you can change a parameter to make the session more difficult to avoid cumming or a bit more uncomfortable.
antennax
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by antennax »

im looking for the same thing, would love to see more torture focused teases that work on the 2b on this site.

other than estim bondages one of my favourites is estim hack by rillo. once you've completed the tease you have access to skip to the torture sessions and some of them are great
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

The reason there are so few torture/pain files for the 2B is the device itself is designed to process out the kinds of signal changes leading to painful/torturous stimming.

The processor filters out and mitigates abrupt changes in signal; whether frequency changes, volume changes, or stop/start changes, the device significantly reduces the ability of a file to produce painful sensations.

It's really a shame there are so few commercial options out there, because the hype and marketing - as well as the *intensive* forum and reddit participation by people working with Estim Systems - around this device are obscuring some shortcomings from users.

But they got your money, didn't they?

The electrodes they produce are absolutely top notch. But the 2B device is fundamentally flawed and even if you can get a firmware upgrade, it doesn't seem to have solved many user's issues.

And yes, I'm a little cranky about Estim Systems after a very poor customer service experience, regarding my 2B, which I resold at a loss and have since seen *that* user also resell it, in favor of another device or DIY.
Lustkontrolleur
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lustkontrolleur »

It would be interesting to know which device is more suitable.

Are there any experiences and recommendations?
If possible, please provide a link to the relevant devices.

I would also be interested to know where you can get a secure time lock that opens automatically when there is a power shortage.
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Evals »

Lustkontrolleur wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:30 am With the 2B Estim device it is important that the battery is fresh in order to have enough power for a proper session.
A suitable power supply unit would be better, unfortunately it is not described anywhere exactly how many volts and watts the original part has
And you can use the high power mode to create more effect.
Just use their wall adapter and don't worry about any battery.
Lustkontrolleur wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:45 am I would also be interested to know where you can get a secure time lock that opens automatically when there is a power shortage.
I can recommend Magbound along with their timer lock. It uses a USB cable for power plugged into a small power bank.

As a failsafe, if the timer device fails or you mis-program it, you'll only be locked until the power bank runs out of power. Or until your house catches fire unexpectedly and you burn alive... And to mitigate that risk, keep a pair of heavy duty scissors within reach that under no circumstances you can accidentally knock away, and then cut the cord to the Magsafe if you need to for an easy $200 escape plan.
Evals
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

Lustkontrolleur wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:45 am It would be interesting to know which device is more suitable.

Are there any experiences and recommendations?
If possible, please provide a link to the relevant devices.

I would also be interested to know where you can get a secure time lock that opens automatically when there is a power shortage.
DIY. ET-312/MK-312. BT-Stim. I have heard the DG Labs device has been OK.

As I said, it's a shame there are so few commercial options out there.
Last edited by throwawayacct on Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

I use DIY and also bought a DG Labs Coyote back when they first came to market and the compatibility of the Coyote with tri-phase files or anything where timing is important is non-existent. It has a 200ms bluetooth delay, which could be compensated for except using it with the Coyote app built in audio conversion doesn't produce anything very useful and the xtoys.app brings it to a point where it can handle amplitude sampling roughly every 200ms which doesn't make it work well with a normal paced Cock Hero using a conversion that is amplitude only. It can't do tri-phase frequency phase-change effects like a DIY device can. It would be possible to use it's frequency(which means pulse rate in Coyote terms of gap between pulses changing, not actual frequency of the waves) to make interesting feelings, but basically anything audio for the Coyote would need to be an audio file specifically designed to interact the way the Coyote and xtoys.app use frequency. ..so far I haven't found anything other than a few patterns created within xtoys.app to feel really good and nothing has been made into specific audio files or video integration. Perhaps the next upcoming version of the Coyote does things different, but I'm not holding my breath. It's a great portable battery powered device but xtoys.app doesn't have an offline version which means it doesn't work well when off-grid(camping in the middle of nowhere for example). It has it's use cases but I don't find it great for torture outside of some scripts in xtoys designed for that purpose.

tl;dr I think building a DIY device is the best way to get what you want.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... q0nW4GpuOX
click the Tronics design 1 after going to the link above. There's also a milovana thread in the hardware section for this design too.