[Feedback] Estim mindfuck edging loop

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
sub090
Explorer
Explorer

[Feedback] Estim mindfuck edging loop

Post by sub090 »

Hi!

Released a few minutes ago...

Hope You like it and tell what do you think about it

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=65548

Any issue or bug, please report here
darthjj
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Feedback] Estim mindfuck edging loop

Post by darthjj »

Great concept and selection of models, but I think all timers are too short. After the introduction I was sent to the nurse, who said that she was going to play a short but intensive pain signal. I clicked the "I'm ready" button, something flashed on the screen and she immediately said it was done and sent me on to the next stage.

The next stage was supposed to be edging (girl with black latex lingerie alternating with purple latex dress) but every page only shows for 2-5 seconds.

I pressed the "Edging" button anyway, despite never going to get close with such short signals, and moved on to the next stage. It has 3 alternating scenes, but 2 of them are silent. Was told that I had to figure it out on my own so I don't know if this is intentional, but it feels like the scene with the "Next time things will be different slut! Harder!" text ought to have some signal.
Faroe
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by Faroe »

Hey

Haven't played it properly, but I really like the idea! It looks very interesting.

I look forward to giving a 'true' play though!

F
Kaelis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kaelis »

Good bit of fun!!

The Nikki Kit section seemed to have a bug where 2 of the phases were silent? Seemed like at least one of those 2 should have had some noise (I also checked with headphones to see if it was just my box failing to pick up the signal - the tease was silent on both pages).

Calibration could be a bit better too - signal is too short to even play with dials at all.

But the picture selection was good, premise was fun and except for those 2 small things the whole thing WORKS really well, I found no dead ends or buttons that don't work as advertised which is great to see for your first full tease!
NeverSay
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by NeverSay »

What does a newbie need to get into this?
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

This is a great tease, and could become better.
Spoiler: show
I noticed these things
Flow:
The intro story, could be part of a start story button.
A main menu, with start story, skip to calibration, skip to first loop, settings, and progress
A history of player saved, so that you can get a progress menu that lets you jump to each loop, as you unlock it.

Audio:
drop all the fade ins to 100ms or remove those entirely, except calibration,
i don't think fade can be in settings but @rillo would know
make everything minimum duration of (settings) length. for me it would be about 20+variable
make the silences have a settings min and max, for me those would be about 0-10 seconds max
anything that is 0 seconds of silence would just skip the page and move on so you can't see that you missed something.

Pictures:
More! see my greed, you can play an audio for 2 min, and give a new photo for every 15 seconds of that without interrupting, that is definitely a thing to take advantage of.

Finally:
Less user clicks, make sure that everywhere there are clicks, it can time out on it's own and move on in the story, allowing self binders to make use of this with no free hands, make this a setting maybe, min and max time per loop perhaps.
Conclusion:
This is a solid upgrade from the amazon test tease you did, and I will certainly play again, when you build a next tease or upgrade this one, I really look forward to the result.
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

NeverSay wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:42 am What does a newbie need to get into this?
An estim device, some electrodes, and a bit of person ingenuity.
please join us on MIlovana discord, and we will get you links to e-stim communities that can get you started.

https://discord.gg/tBzstgq2Yq
Johankain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Johankain »

I played through this last night.

The concept is good. Sometimes the time that a signal is playing feels way too short, and i had to cheat a couple of times because I could not reach the edge with the signal selection and the times the signal is played. This did not happen with all the encounters with the ladies, and real edges were reached. I kinda got bored at one point, but then the story picked up and kept me in the tease. So good job with the story, especially after about two thirds of the way!

Some volume incostistency might be present, or I changed position enough to have weird low times and high spikes.

All in all great progress!
Spoiler: show
I think there was an astray pic near the end with Miss Berlin, because what "the wish" meant did not come as a suprise.
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

I really, really like this concept. What would improve it, is a longer time on the calibration signal so I can get my settings just right.

Now for things I'm unsure how you do, but I've seen before. Options to have a volume bump % for pain files at the beginning on the tease in settings 5%, 10%, 15%. Similarly, in choosing the length of time the stim files play, they are too short. I'm just getting into the file and then it moves on.

I hope this helps and thanks for your work :-)
sub090
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sub090 »

Thanks for your feedback!
I Will try to correct after totm closes
Votes to tease of the month will be apreciated!

viewtopic.php?t=26425
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

It seems like there's a bug with Nikki
I'm at "Hi slave! Ready to fuck your mind up?
My loop has 3 possible states... I will let you figure them out by your own
I am ready Miss"
I click on I am ready Miss and then it's blank, I just have the picture of Nikki and it's frozen. This seemed to work okay before.
sub090
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sub090 »

I have just checked and works fine on my side...
Did that happen only once?
TheHenchmen
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by TheHenchmen »

Played through it

Generally, the pain files are good... And I like the concept. The Punishment sections in between, the cool downs..everything.

But the picture selection is a bit limited and the slides are waaay to short. There is no chance to "tune in" a signal properly before the slide changes.

it´s a 3/5 as it is now, but with some playability improvements and longer signals it´s an easy 4/5 or 5/5
billyb39
Explorer
Explorer

Post by billyb39 »

Very enjoyable. I used a new to me tri-phase configuration with both (-) at the glands. A (+) CR behind balls with dorsal nerve inulatoin and B(+) bottom ofshaft sticky pad secured with tape.
Pain files are good, but the tease file seems to be more painful for me in a good way in this configuration.
Need an extension button for longer specific time when it's really nice or need to CUM.
or a way to lengthen the time before changing. Just when getting enjoyable it changes on to next image and next signal.

I'm running ET312
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

billyb39 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:05 pm Just when getting enjoyable it changes on to next image and next signal.
This sounds like author achieved their goal :)

I am going to test it on et312, but probably after TOTM. And as a bonus author will probably implement fixes for any discovered bugs by then.