E-stim - Tease-AI

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

E-stim - Tease-AI

Post by genome231 »

Hi :wave:

I am looking to implement the new Tease-AI E-stim features into the scripts that I do.
While I have tried it before I am by no means an expert which is why I am making this thread.

Can someone direct me to materials/guides on how best to do it.
I know a little bit, for instance the need to calibrate etc.
But would like to know more about what feels good for pleasure and what feels "bad" in terms of punishment.
Also information related to safety, common setups etc.

Any post here or PM's would be very appreciated.

As this post perhaps indicates I have not done any work yet, but you gotta start somewhere.
When I have something to share I will do it in this thread. :-)

Cheers
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Chade666
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: E-stim - Tease-AI

Post by Chade666 »

one issue you may come across is how signals are processed across different power box's . i have a difficult time with many of the punishment settings , as audio signals that change rapidly are filtered but the Estim-2B . it has a built in setting to prevent the rate changeing too quickly.
Cuaxolotl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cuaxolotl »

Hey,

What kind of materials you need depends on what kind of type of tease you would like to make. You might want to describe that a bit with some hints so we might provide better advice.
One way to do it would be using older teases as a groundwork you can then improve to realise your ideas.
In that regard, don´t bother yourself with a giant tease but try something smaller that you can expand then further.
You can invite others for testing your tease as well, so they can give you feedback what you can or should improve, if there are typos and how the signals feel on there devices/systems.

Typically you can use more continuouse (steadily or wave like for example) signals to feel nice, whereas short "bursts" or taps feel more bad generally. Another way would be an alteration of volume.
Here you can also dissect older teases or estim videos for signals as it is would be good to not calibrate before each part of the tease (but you can do that too as an interactive part of the tease!).
You should also decide if you want to do a mono signal (the same signal for both channels) or a stereo signal (two signals for each channel one).
Then you should inform what the right/left channel is for (typically glans to balls/under the balls for one and in the ass/ from ass to under the balls for the other).

For safety advices, you should state that they always have to care for themselfs (don´t do anyting you don´t want to), never attatch anything at the head, never let the current go through your heart, be carefull with water, etc.(and anything else involving electricity).

As stated before, the 2B filters some signals and alters them. Also different systems react different to volume alteration so you have that in mind as well if you want to use that.
So you might decide beforehand if you want to make a tease for a 2B or other official system, or a DIY system.

Best regards

Cuaxolotl
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

made this little write up for another dev who was thinking about implementing estim. its a pretty high level overview you might already know everything in there.
Estim.pdf
(75.07 KiB) Downloaded 277 times
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

It's relatively difficult to design a tease, video, or app based thing like tease-ai without knowing what the resulting feelings are with files you might add if you can't feel them as you create the tease. There are signals that work well for teasing, pleasure, pain, trying to force an edge, and finishers. Without knowing the type of content, it can be difficult to suggest what to assemble together and even if the content is known, there's also the factor of matching the stim to the specific content, the duration of play(pain signals can stretch things out, but can also prevent finishing if it desensitizes too much, etc.). There's an entire realm of deciding whether to use distinct electrode configurations or tri-phase too as a start. senorgif2 provided a great summary in the post just before this one.