spooky house feedback

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
derg
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

spooky house feedback

Post by derg »

forum to talk about spooky house tease
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Re: spooky house feedback

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Hi derg,

I saw this tease, and your Big Challenge one when you posted them a while back, and had a quick look.
My first thought on this one was that the material was not exactly my thing, but it could be interesting having to race the guard while paying tribute to the inhabitants.

I finally got around to trying it out today and I'm happy to say it was actually more fun that I thought it would be, and the material was more interesting than I thought it would be. It's amazing how different things look when you're stroking and edging :lol:

Overall I enjoyed it and now I'm very curious to try your other tease, so I'll be doing that soon.

Comments regarding the implementation in spoiler...
Spoiler: show
I'm playing on PC in a browser, not on a portable device, and there were way too many dialog bits that required you to click/tap. At least half of them should be timed actions so the dialog advances more automatically. That would make it a lot more playable. I quickly started just clicking through the dialog until a button appeared, then doing whatever actions were required. It would be better if less clicking were required.

Also, on many of the pages I found the delays were way longer than they needed to be so I had tons of time. This meant there wasn't any real urgency about getting away from the guard, so that element of the "game" was kind of irrelevant. Shortening up those timers so there's more chance you fail and get caught would make it better too.
Overall I enjoyed it, and I downloaded it for Guideme and made some of those changes so I can try it again and see how it plays a second time.

Looking forward to trying Big Challenge and will comment when I do.

PG