Erotic Poetry

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Should we allow webteases that are beyond the definition on the front page?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:05 pm

Yes, variety is good.
13%
No, we need to draw a line somewhere.
87%

Total votes: 23

havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

No one here is against what other people want to do, it's just annoying to see a pic and 20 words posted as a webtease.

I'm sure anyone can do whatever they want on these boards as long as they don't harm anyone, but a pic with 20 words doesn't belong with the webteases. That's the point everyone is trying to make.

Just have a thread on the forum for those sorts of things like the pic thread or something.
wonkywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wonkywanker »

um... think i was high when i wrote the last thing here. :-/
lagavulin_nl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lagavulin_nl »

Ok, so the poll is over now right?
Time to remove some stuff from this excellent site.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

As for wonkywanker's representative democracy suggestion: For the site as a whole - no. The site is a dictatorship. ;-) I just happen to be a dictator who likes to cast votes. :lol: And it only takes me a few seconds to set one up. So I think: The system works, why change it?

For the Secret Project however there are some pretty cool organizational politics planned. That is if the project ever gets big enough to warrant the effort.

lagavu: You're right, vote over and I *should* remove some teases. But I'm flying to Germany for a few days tomorrow and I have to get some sleep. I'll remove the teases when I get back - or finally write the moderator functions that would allow my fellow team members to remove them. :-P
wonkywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wonkywanker »

:\'-( dont ask