Interworld RPG interactive game

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

markosissyslut
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Interworld RPG interactive game

Post by markosissyslut »

Hello, this year I decided to start making a new rpg interactive game after preparations. This game should serve as both instruction to irl and as entertainment in the form of rpg genre(story quests,side quests,stats,items),for example a person will come to Maria and she will say I will give you this which will add +charisma if you put pins on your nipples for 5min(in irl), also there will be game mechanics like a dominant character who will guide you through variously generated bdsm quests like in irl dom female/male. Other features will be irl chastity control,free mode(only metronome for anal,oral or masturbation,or free bdsm mode)I will try to release both pc and mobile version so that you can take the game with you.
Right now the game is in alpha version in which basic mechanics like day,money,name,metronome with random bmi speed generator, and event generation which was the most important thing I can bounce off of and create content like on a treadmill. This game will be mainly community based using voting and users who are interested in such a game.Thanks to voting I will be able to modify the mechanics and content according to the majority and thus make the game the best.Thank you for your attention and hopefully you will become a member of the community or even later a money backer(The game will gradually come out free backers will have earlier access,cheat and other benefits + more emphasis on their opinion).
https://www.patreon.com/IWGdev
https://discord.gg/gjeaqNhAJt
markosissyslut
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Interworld RPG interactive game

Post by markosissyslut »

Hello, here I attach a link to the first skeleton of the game, it's really a skeleton to build on so don't expect any extra parts from it yet, this build is to serve as feedback from the players and the development will be based on that. This build features name change,gloryhole,client search on street,chastity control in irl time,debug menu for chastity,random task generator and the chastity related tasks in the generator will automatically add the given time to your existing chastity time after receiving a trick. Glory hole and street are working as metronome for now which randomly generates metronome speed and time from 1-5mins.You can use this metronome as background to some video(metronome action alert will start immediately after pressing accept client or click on glory hole)Glory hole takes shorter time 1-2mins.Money and time is irrelevant for now and will be used in future version of the game. Gym is under development so far there are 3 workout slut exercises(ideas are welcome as ideas for the random bag generator)in the future I would like to introduce forms to debug to create your own bags that would be generated for you but I am getting ahead of myself.From the map view or other scene view you then esc to the menu and start continuing the game.The gloryhole section can be reached by clicking the mall button and clicking the red entrance behind the escalators then the back toilet cubicle and the holes. From the cubicle and the toilet you get to click on the bottom of the mall image click on the map icon(in the future it will be more intuitive)To change the name you will find it in the top left corner just click change to confirm and again click on the left corner. For now the game only saves the chastity time which adjusts to real time and your name.
https://mega.nz/file/oJYwDKqB#YGYitGMNR ... SHmoWgH2gE