[Release] Cock Hero Gay: Tri

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Meat-Beat-Maniac
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

[Release] Cock Hero Gay: Tri

Post by Meat-Beat-Maniac »

My first attempt (or Try, get it, Tri?) at a Cock Hero video. Honestly it wasn't intended as a mini-episode, it's actually just three rounds I made in my attempts to learn how to do this that I put together into one video. I'm working on a properly planned episode now (finished the first three rounds). As it is my first attempt any constructive criticism would be appreciated.

You can get the video either as a download
https://mega.nz/file/eyBmRKaK#YCScMqrTg ... d-E413VtI0

or streamed on Spankbang

https://spankbang.com/75jfa/video/cock+hero+gay+tri+chg

xdvdgr
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] Cock Hero Gay: Tri

Post by xdvdgr »

Genuinely great work considering this is your first attempt! Also nice to see some fresh gay CH in the community.

The only thing I can really critique is the syncing of your beat to the beat of the music: It's mostly well done, but keep in mind that even being the slightest bit off is immediately noticeable for most people. Especially when you're changing from a perfectly in sync beat pattern to different beat pattern thats just a tad late. But that's pretty easy to resolve once you've gotten used to the program you're using and even easier when using the beatmeter generator ;)

Personally I had the most fun with your third round, I prefer EDM music for PMVs and CHs because the heavy beats and bass tends to match the fucking well and pop and lyrics take me out of the experience.

Super excited for whats to come! :-D
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

a estim mp3 or funscript was nice
tjmc927
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tjmc927 »

Literally got an account and am posting for the first time to say THANK YOU for some new gay material. The drought is real... so much so that I've been thinking about learning how to do one myself just to keep it alive. Thought you did a GREAT job, and my only critique echoes the others.... there was a moment in the second song where the beat was just totally off. But over all, a stellar first outing, and I'm thrilled to see gay cock heroes haven't gone the way of the dinosaur. Can't wait to see what you do next!!!
Meat-Beat-Maniac
Explorer
Explorer

xdvdgr wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:37 pm Genuinely great work considering this is your first attempt! Also nice to see some fresh gay CH in the community.

The only thing I can really critique is the syncing of your beat to the beat of the music: It's mostly well done, but keep in mind that even being the slightest bit off is immediately noticeable for most people. Especially when you're changing from a perfectly in sync beat pattern to different beat pattern thats just a tad late.
Thanks so much. I love your stuff. Yeah, sometimes I really struggle to tell if something is on a half beat, or just off beat. I feel it should be easier to tell, but sometimes I just can't. Can you give me a time stamp for when I slipped out of sync so I can get a sense of what happened, hopefully avoid going forward.

tjmc927 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:04 pm Literally got an account and am posting for the first time to say THANK YOU for some new gay material. The drought is real... so much so that I've been thinking about learning how to do one myself just to keep it alive. Thought you did a GREAT job, and my only critique echoes the others.... there was a moment in the second song where the beat was just totally off. But over all, a stellar first outing, and I'm thrilled to see gay cock heroes haven't gone the way of the dinosaur. Can't wait to see what you do next!!!
Thank you, it feels a touch odd to say, but it does mean a lot that you'd sign up just to say that. These are a fair bit more work than I initially though, so it helps to know how appreciative folks are, so going out of your way is appreciated. I'm currently working on round 5 out of 9 planned for my next episode. So more is to come. Also if you use reddit, you can find me there and I occasionally post updates and previews, and was thinking maybe "beta test" some rounds. https://www.reddit.com/user/Meat-Beat-Maniac
tjmc927
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tjmc927 »

Oh, man.... there's a reddit?! I swear to God, I thought I was the last Gay Cock Hero fan alive. This is AWESOME!
xdvdgr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xdvdgr »

Meat-Beat-Maniac wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:58 am Yeah, sometimes I really struggle to tell if something is on a half beat, or just off beat. I feel it should be easier to tell, but sometimes I just can't. Can you give me a time stamp for when I slipped out of sync so I can get a sense of what happened, hopefully avoid going forward.
Haha trust me, I'm wildly musically illiterate. If I can manage, anybody can do it :lol: Just takes a bit of practice and sometimes messing around with your software. For me moving beats around to find the right spot helped a lot, once you've heard it hit on-beat enough times you start to notice when something is off.
I skimmed through your video again real quick to get some examples that hopefully help you notice what's off.
Round 1
- Around one minute a slow beat starts, this one is still in sync in the beginning but seems go off beat the longer it goes on, the normal beat after that is just a tiny bit off.
Round 2
- At 5:58 the 1-1-3 beat is in sync for the first iteration but then goes further off beat with every repeat.
Round 3
- At 11:50 it goes from double to triple, the double is in sync, the triple sounds off.

Please keep in mind that my ear is untrained and I could be bullshitting, but also that I can't really determine if the beat has the wrong bpm or is just placed incorrectly. Generally if the beat starts out in sync and gets lost as it goes on I'd assume the beat you're placing has a higher/lower bpm than the song.
Meat-Beat-Maniac
Explorer
Explorer

xdvdgr wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:35 pm Please keep in mind that my ear is untrained and I could be bullshitting, but also that I can't really determine if the beat has the wrong bpm or is just placed incorrectly. Generally if the beat starts out in sync and gets lost as it goes on I'd assume the beat you're placing has a higher/lower bpm than the song.
No, thanks so much, that definitely helped. Some I could hear, others took me a few more times to be able to make out where it's off sync. I hadn't really thought about syncing the Triples, I just figured they were too fast to reliably sync, but I'll definitely tinker around more next time see if I can get it to match up better.