[FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v2.4th

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Who do you want to see more of?

Nikki
7%
Kylie
19%
Anissa
13%
Nicole
7%
Christie
4%
Megan
9%
Alina
9%
Lily
10%
Gabbie
14%
Sirena
8%

Total votes: 540

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v2.4th

Post by avatarbr »

That was an impressive work. Good job and thanks for creating. Looks like you are pushing EOS limits over there :-D

I will be honest, took me time to really go farther, mostly because some of the models are not my type. But giving a chance was the right choice and I did enjoy the tease.
Spoiler: show
When I finally found Lana, she got my interest :lol:

Funny thing, I was sad she was a "angel", so would not get many teases...but, while I half-expect that end, still got me by surprise. Good job on that. I just would like to have a extended end. (you said you have plans for her, so maybe is that).

By coincidence, I'm experiencing with 'video frames' on the Technical Forms too. I'm debating with myself if it's worth to extract a lot of frames or just put a small video there. But with video limitations on RenPy and seeing your tease end, I think is worth it the extra work.
sonkcb
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sonkcb »

indyc wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:07 pm
mike207 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:57 pm Oh? Can you please send me a PM for the secret too? Excellent tease btw.
Why thank you for making this your first post! PM sent.
I'd love to have those hints too if you do not mind :)
And thansk for the awesome tease!
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

avatarbr wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:21 am That was an impressive work. Good job and thanks for creating. Looks like you are pushing EOS limits over there :-D

I will be honest, took me time to really go farther, mostly because some of the models are not my type. But giving a chance was the right choice and I did enjoy the tease.
When I finally found Lana, she got my interest :lol:

Funny thing, I was sad she was a "angel", so would not get many teases...but, while I half-expect that end, still got me by surprise. Good job on that. I just would like to have a extended end. (you said you have plans for her, so maybe is that).

By coincidence, I'm experiencing with 'video frames' on the Technical Forms too. I'm debating with myself if it's worth to extract a lot of frames or just put a small video there. But with video limitations on RenPy and seeing your tease end, I think is worth it the extra work.
I sure think those limits have been pushed but it wouldn't be possible without fapnip's major contributions. I actually think the EOS limitations are far worse than RenPy limitations. So happy you gave it a further chance and stuck with it.
sonkcb wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:34 am
indyc wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:07 pm
mike207 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:57 pm Oh? Can you please send me a PM for the secret too? Excellent tease btw.
Of course! Just sent you a PM. Thank you for yet another first post. There is plenty more excellence to come.

Why thank you for making this your first post! PM sent.
I'd love to have those hints too if you do not mind :)
And thansk for the awesome tease!
Just sent the PM. I'm happy I'm getting so many first posts lately and there is plenty of more excellence to come for you to enjoy.
EduardoBR136
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by EduardoBR136 »

I love this tease and think its the best there is!
I've been playing it for some time and got just about 50% of the tease, it's impressive how much content it has. I'm eager to see how much bigger it can get!
By the way, i would appreciate to get the secret codes and the hints for te rest of the content, if you don't mind.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

EduardoBR136 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:28 pm I love this tease and think its the best there is!
I've been playing it for some time and got just about 50% of the tease, it's impressive how much content it has. I'm eager to see how much bigger it can get!
By the way, i would appreciate to get the secret codes and the hints for te rest of the content, if you don't mind.
I too think it's the best there is but I'm pretty biased, sending the PM. I was also eager to see how far I could push the limits and while there IS plenty more content for 3.0, I may have hit the final wall short of my goals.
sorbent5
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sorbent5 »

This is definitely the best Webtease I have ever seen, so thank you IndyC. I love the re-playability of this, with all the different branches and endings. I'm not sure how complicated this would be, but it would be awesome if a button existed in the webtease for "I came", essentially meaning I lost early and the game should end (with the suitable punishment, failure, etc.). This tease deserves its place as the highest rated tease of all time on Milovana.
DeadpoolJr
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by DeadpoolJr »

Absolutely loving this tease! I played some of the earlier versions also and damn it just keeps getting better each time you update it! Really cannot wait to see what else you manage to do in 3.0 and beyond!

Now about these hints, tips, tricks and codes... I wouldn't mind them please? :whistle: I'm at 45.7% and plan to keep exploring, but a little help is always appreciated!
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

sorbent5 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:53 pm This is definitely the best Webtease I have ever seen, so thank you IndyC. I love the re-playability of this, with all the different branches and endings. I'm not sure how complicated this would be, but it would be awesome if a button existed in the webtease for "I came", essentially meaning I lost early and the game should end (with the suitable punishment, failure, etc.). This tease deserves its place as the highest rated tease of all time on Milovana.
I'm so glad you think it deserves the top spot. I have thought about such a button before and don't yet know if I would add such a thing. It actually be fairly easy to have a "I came" button that gives an early and general game over. However, having it be an ending related to whatever scene you are witnessing would be something that I do not have the space or pictures for. There is also the added drawback that it would be a "game over" button that has the drawback of being potentially clicked by accident and also taking up visual real estate. My current plan is not to add such a thing but I am more than open to convincing if enough wish it to exist (and I end up having the space).
DeadpoolJr wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:30 pm Absolutely loving this tease! I played some of the earlier versions also and damn it just keeps getting better each time you update it! Really cannot wait to see what else you manage to do in 3.0 and beyond!

Now about these hints, tips, tricks and codes... I wouldn't mind them please? :whistle: I'm at 45.7% and plan to keep exploring, but a little help is always appreciated!
PM sent with the requested help. I have managed to pull off plenty in 3.0 but I only made about 40% of what I planned for it so far before hitting a major space constraint that I do not have a solution for yet. Regardless of what happens with that wall or not, 3.0 will be the final release and I am excited for everyone to try it.
Caleidus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Caleidus »

I'm still having a lot of fun exploring this masterpiece, but I do need a little hint :-D
I've finally come around to "hunting" for Sirena. I got her texts and all, but got to the ending (got caught with lots of pics) after she implied I'm an "alternative" to my fiancé and she didn't come up again. I just wanted to know if the texts/selfies are all her content or I'm missing something, so if i got all of it i can move on to the next hunt :lol:
Clydeburrow
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Clydeburrow »

First off, amazing tease. I have spent way to much time on it, but who is Megan, Christie, or sirena? I don't think I have ever encountered any of them. Also is there a way to get more soul? Oh and last question, how do you know which responses change the beta or alpha other than the super obvious ones.

Oh and any plans for when 3.0 will be released?
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Caleidus wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:59 pm I'm still having a lot of fun exploring this masterpiece, but I do need a little hint :-D
I've finally come around to "hunting" for Sirena. I got her texts and all, but got to the ending (got caught with lots of pics) after she implied I'm an "alternative" to my fiancé and she didn't come up again. I just wanted to know if the texts/selfies are all her content or I'm missing something, so if i got all of it i can move on to the next hunt :lol:
Gosh, so few have ever asked about Sirena and it has been many months since I went into those sections. When I get back in town I will try to look more in depth to help you but this is what I remember: Most of Sirena content beyond the text/selfies is in her endings of which she has at least 3. One of them is triggered by chasing her as an alternative and her trying to make a deal with you. It is possible that being caught with too many photos could derail this but I don't think so. I think this ending has 2 versions 1 with higher alpha and 1 with higher beta. For one of her other endings you need to have your alpha/beta too far out of whack which will irritate Quinton and make him turn to some others. I think you need higher alpha to trigger this but I will be more specific when I return and look over the code.
Clydeburrow wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:17 pm First off, amazing tease. I have spent way to much time on it, but who is Megan, Christie, or sirena? I don't think I have ever encountered any of them. Also is there a way to get more soul? Oh and last question, how do you know which responses change the beta or alpha other than the super obvious ones.

Oh and any plans for when 3.0 will be released?
Thank you but there is no such thing as spending too much time on it as long as you don't burn out.

Megan
Your sister/step sister. Only shows up in christmas or easter towards the end. Has much more content in 3.0
Christie
Only on christmas or easter playthroughs and also shows up at towards the end. She is currently introduced to you through Anissa after putting on a suit.
Sirena
Only on Male Fiance playthroughs. (don't worry it won't be gay unless you pursue those choices) To activate the most of her content check your phone at the very beginning of the game when you are locked out.
Thanks for your first post, I'll PM the soul secret. In general passive or nervous responses add beta and aggressive/take charge choices add alpha. Most of the "rude" dialog is alpha as well. In general the light brown dialog options are beta and light orange are alpha when you see those colors side by side. I have never been happy with that system and while I improved it for 3.0 so far, I'm still not where I want to be with it. Good luck!
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by ritewriter »

Go at freeze after the first dream sequence, 4th of July.

Here’s the position code: ÆcNPàÝVAWRWÀ11\u00ad-3\u00adH\u00ad6\u00a-dú\u00ad5µ³³\u00ad4,-2,2,2,2µµµ³³³³³³³³³ß-SlutàSlutÀʳ³³³³³³³³-³ñ³³µ³³ðððð,3,3ð³µ³³-³³,2,2ð³µ³³³µ³µ³³\u0-0ad0³³³³³µ³µ³µ³³µ,2³-µµð³³ðñ³³µ³³µð³³µ³³µ-µ³µ³³ð³µ³³³,4ñ0µµ³³³-µ,4,4,4,4,4ð,4,4³³³³-³³ßû?à2.0.1Àʳ³µ³ñ,7-³³³µ³³³³³³µµ³³,[]³³³-³³³³³³³³³³³µ³ð,2³ð³³-³³³³³³ñ0ñ0,6,3,3\u00-ad.³³³µñµ\u00adí0883-748839³³³ð³³³³³ß2080-0ÀÊðµ³,5³³³³µð³³³µµ³-³ñ]-L@a
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

ritewriter wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:58 am Go at freeze after the first dream sequence, 4th of July.

Here’s the position code: ÆcNPàÝVAWRWÀ11\u00ad-3\u00adH\u00ad6\u00a-dú\u00ad5µ³³\u00ad4,-2,2,2,2µµµ³³³³³³³³³ß-SlutàSlutÀʳ³³³³³³³³-³ñ³³µ³³ðððð,3,3ð³µ³³-³³,2,2ð³µ³³³µ³µ³³\u0-0ad0³³³³³µ³µ³µ³³µ,2³-µµð³³ðñ³³µ³³µð³³µ³³µ-µ³µ³³ð³µ³³³,4ñ0µµ³³³-µ,4,4,4,4,4ð,4,4³³³³-³³ßû?à2.0.1Àʳ³µ³ñ,7-³³³µ³³³³³³µµ³³,[]³³³-³³³³³³³³³³³µ³ð,2³ð³³-³³³³³³ñ0ñ0,6,3,3\u00-ad.³³³µñµ\u00adí0883-748839³³³ð³³³³³ß2080-0ÀÊðµ³,5³³³³µð³³³µµ³-³ñ]-L@a
I don't have the help to interpret the code right now and when I load it it is an immediate freeze where I am not able to garner any info. I haven't been able to recreate this on a fresh play, do you know what starting addiction you chose? Thanks for the report as always.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by ritewriter »

indyc wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:11 am I haven't been able to recreate this on a fresh play, do you know what starting addiction you chose? Thanks for the report as always.
I picked pussy but I also rolled from one game to the next and all my addictions seemed really high so I assumed they carried over.
randomname1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by randomname1 »

Amazing tease! Love the replayability. Made an account just so i can safe my progress :-D i would love to get some hints for the endings that are difficult to find, thanks!