[RELEASE] COCK HERO: INFERNO - Canto III

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

UFungus
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] COCK HERO: INFERNO - Canto III

Post by UFungus »

Also patiently waiting for an estim file. Thank you!
masa1mei3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by masa1mei3 »

@TTL

you can try uploading to xfreehd instead of spankbang if spankbang deletes your upload :)
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

masa1mei3 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:09 am @TTL

you can try uploading to xfreehd instead of spankbang if spankbang deletes your upload :)
it's not that it keeps deleting - it will not complete the upload process.

I had to three three times with Canto II, and so far I've tried 4 times with Canto III, and still no dice. It stops at the "Finishing Up" mode ETA < 1minute. But it stays that way for hours.

So anyone with suggestions for getting it past this stage, please share.
Attachments
upload.jpg
upload.jpg (133.83 KiB) Viewed 4290 times
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

UFungus wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:06 am Also patiently waiting for an estim file. Thank you!
Here you go :-D

CH Canto III.funscript
CH Canto III estim.mp3

Designed with Left+ to head of penis, Right+ to prostate and Common (L- & R-) to base of shaft, but should work with most triphase arrangements. If you find it intense in the wrong places, try switching one half of your common electrode (i.e. from L- and R- to L- and R+). It should give a fairly even stroking sensation, with gentle teasing in the breaks/pauses.

----

Edit: The funscript link was pointing to an older version of the file which didn't include the edging sections. I've updated it to point to the correct version now
Last edited by LondonGent on Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

LondonGent wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:46 am
UFungus wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:06 am Also patiently waiting for an estim file. Thank you!
Thank you LG! I updated the original post in this thread with these links as well just for convenience sake.

We really appreciate you doing all this.

-TL
masa1mei3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by masa1mei3 »

Tittyluvr1334 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:20 am
masa1mei3 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:09 am @TTL

it's not that it keeps deleting - it will not complete the upload process.

I had to three three times with Canto II, and so far I've tried 4 times with Canto III, and still no dice. It stops at the "Finishing Up" mode ETA < 1minute. But it stays that way for hours.

So anyone with suggestions for getting it past this stage, please share.
had the same issue, hence... ditched the site :lol:
InfamousPlantain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by InfamousPlantain »

CH Canto III.funscript
CH Canto III estim.mp3

Designed with Left+ to head of penis, Right+ to prostate and Common (L- & R-) to base of shaft, but should work with most triphase arrangements. If you find it intense in the wrong places, try switching one half of your common electrode (i.e. from L- and R- to L- and R+). It should give a fairly even stroking sensation, with gentle teasing in the breaks/pauses.
LondonGent!

Thank you for these most essential additions!
excitedforsure
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by excitedforsure »

CH Canto III.funscript
CH Canto III estim.mp3

:punk: Thank You!
figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

!

Post by figroll »

Outstanding work!

I particularly appreciate the music and the beats. My pet peeve is CHs where the beats either get lost in the mix (which is is why spare, minimal music tends to work better) or where the beats make no musical sense. And because of this there can be beats that cover more than one bar of music which opens up so much scope for a better experience. So good job!

12/10 would fap again :-)

PS I keep thinking I should write a short post on how to count time. I think it would really help both players and creators if they had just a little bit of musical knowledge.
Assloverdude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Assloverdude »

Just wanna say I played this last night... It is definitely a great Cock Hero!
Spoiler: show
I didn't love the first "warm up" chapter, so I started to fear that this wouldn't be great, but luckily as soon as the "Innocent lost" title came I was sucked into the video. The girls, the editing, the music, the beats... Everything was fantastic! But I ruined after about an hour, so I have not finished it yet. Looking forward to trying it again, and again :)
Tittyluvr1334 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:21 am
BTW it was one thing I found a bit confusing... This text "For all others, proceed to EPILOGUE IX" appears at 41:59. I was not sure what to do here. Since I did not cum, it looks like I should go to Epilogue IX. But I just kept playing, but afterward I checked the Epilogue and it says "You spilled your seed outside her". So you have one epilogue for cumming inside her, and one outside? Can you explain?
Molito
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Molito »

Assloverdude wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:48 pm [...]
[...]
BTW it was one thing I found a bit confusing... This text "For all others, proceed to EPILOGUE IX" appears at 41:59. I was not sure what to do here. Since I did not cum, it looks like I should go to Epilogue IX. But I just kept playing, but afterward I checked the Epilogue and it says "You spilled your seed outside her". So you have one epilogue for cumming inside her, and one outside? Can you explain?
This is also the exact point in the video where I got lost.
I then just continued browsing through the video / epilogues and found the following:
As soon as you reach an Epilogue that mentions a "Chronicle" it´s impossible to follow the script.
The reason being that none of the epilogues that mention them list the required timestamp and the chapters also don´t have title screens so its all just pure guesswork.
Either that or I´m blind.
lr_x3
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by lr_x3 »

Molito wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:52 pm
Assloverdude wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:48 pm [...]
[...]
This is also the exact point in the video where I got lost.
I then just continued browsing through the video / epilogues and found the following:
As soon as you reach an Epilogue that mentions a "Chronicle" it´s impossible to follow the script.
The reason being that none of the epilogues that mention them list the required timestamp and the chapters also don´t have title screens so its all just pure guesswork.
Either that or I´m blind.
I also took a wrong turn (I guess) to Epilogue IX when I didn't cum at that point.
The "For all others ..." is maybe a bit misleading (for some people).

And regarding the "Chronicle(s)" - these are mentioned on page 2 of this thread and will be released at a later time if I understood it correctly.
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

Assloverdude wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:48 pm Just wanna say I played this last night... It is definitely a great Cock Hero!
I didn't love the first "warm up" chapter, so I started to fear that this wouldn't be great, but luckily as soon as the "Innocent lost" title came I was sucked into the video. The girls, the editing, the music, the beats... Everything was fantastic! But I ruined after about an hour, so I have not finished it yet. Looking forward to trying it again, and again :)
Tittyluvr1334 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:21 am
It's okay you didn't love the warm up. The warm-up is mostly for me anyways. Connie Carter (aka Virgo) is my lust magnet. So I'll admit that is there for my own self-gratification. Feel free to skip to the Meadows, and leave her all to myself. :trampoline: :banana:

as for the epilogue instructions your asked about at 41:59

First - the epilogues are intended for if/when you cum - as per the instructions at the beginning of the video.
If you don't - continue watching.
"For all others" means for all who came but didn't attribute that to Taylor.
Essentially at this point in the video, it's a choice - did you cum in Taylor, or were you triggered/cumming by another of the not-so-Innocent ladies? Or did you cum, but you just don't trust Taylor enough and thought 'wait - it's a trap! Not doing that!'

The instructions are basically thus:
If you gave Taylor what she wanted, go to 41:37 to Ep X.
If you came but in your mind it was not for/in Taylor go to 41:59 to Ep IX.

Then Ep IX essentially saying you failed to cum in Taylor which was now revealed to have been the RIGHT choice, as she is believed to have the Innocence Stone at this point.

I suppose the dialogue in the Epilogue could have been "you failed to cum inside TAYLOR" vs 'her' to clarify.

Since you didn't actually cum at all at this point - you continue on the video as norm.
As for the Chronicles - as stated upthread, these are essentially "Inferno Shorts" a series of shorter videos we are working (about 20-25 mins each, that will each feature one of the various characters from the Erosphere.) These will fill in gaps, and ultimately give more filler fun between large Cantos, and also give some side-quest info like spin-off series to a major movie kind of arc.

They are still several months away. We did not want to hold up release of C-3 until these were done - figured if you reached an epilogue with a Chronicle - well - you'll just have to wait for the right chronicle to be released before returning to C-3. But who cares about the rules - go ahead and watch it again tomorrow as far as I'm concerned, unless you really want to play the spirit of the game. Either way - i'm not gonna judge, no one is gonna come arrest you for not following the rule, and if you it makes you feel good, do it!

But the few dedicated folks who really want to test their mettle and follow the rules, they will have a chronicle to watch tied to their ending, which will provide further details, many of them will unlock certain nuggets of secrets, special ability, etc. All in all, this creates a wide array of possible endings, and discoveries with different playthroughs for those who fail or willingly choose to spill for their Innocent of choice. We all have our favorites.

-TL
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

Guilherme_1988 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:50 pm What a masterpiece. I played but didn´t made it to the end.

At the start everything looks easy but the difficulty rises at a top level.

I can say very that Canto franchise still holds up the title of best cock hero of all time.
Glad you loved it. :-) You've been one of the most vocal fans, and we appreciate that.

Feel free to share when/what/who finally put you over the edge.

Use spoiler feature.

-TL
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

figroll wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:11 am Outstanding work!

I particularly appreciate the music and the beats. My pet peeve is CHs where the beats either get lost in the mix (which is is why spare, minimal music tends to work better) or where the beats make no musical sense. And because of this there can be beats that cover more than one bar of music which opens up so much scope for a better experience. So good job!

12/10 would fap again :-)

PS I keep thinking I should write a short post on how to count time. I think it would really help both players and creators if they had just a little bit of musical knowledge.
GREAT!! As a fellow musician (knowledge) myself, I'm glad you can tell the difference. The beats are primarily mapped and planned by me. I use my experience as a drummer to design/plan them (self-taught including how to read drum sheet music which I learned from YouTube).
Sometimes, though I enjoy following the melody (as in the Kenna and the Adria scene) or the cadence of the singer (as in the "Bad Guy" song in the Taylor scene) - just to add a little diversity. The wonderful thing that came out of this, was dpl knew exactly what I meant when i used language to try to explain where to start/stop beats - using terms like "do this for three measures" or "Start on beat 2 of this measure" etc. He either instinctively knew, or adapted very quickly. Either way - it made for an easy partnership working on these since we could only communicate via PM texts.

So figroll - are you a guitarist?
Here's my rig.
Attachments
Resized_20200526_213444_5955.jpeg
Resized_20200526_213444_5955.jpeg (950.99 KiB) Viewed 4829 times
Resized_20200526_213411_7191.jpeg
Resized_20200526_213411_7191.jpeg (984.78 KiB) Viewed 4829 times
Resized_20200526_213344_2467.jpeg
Resized_20200526_213344_2467.jpeg (808.43 KiB) Viewed 4829 times