Home made.

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Salt
Explorer
Explorer

Home made.

Post by Salt »

[edit by MrFire: moved from "Technical Support"]

So.... I'm bored and sitting at home and I decide I'm too chicken to actually order a CBT by mail so I think.... what could I do to improvise around the house? At first I tried a cola bottle opening, I know people who have gotten their tongues stuck inside that opening and I'm POSITIVE that their tongues are bigger then my flacid penis.... So down to the store, buy a coke and drink it down as fast as possible while i still have motivation :P I get it down and BAM, it doesnt fit, aint no way. Ice / flicking / Family Photos' they all cant get me small enough to fit inside, so out the window and on to attempt number two...

I scrounge around the house looking for hose or any tube shaped object to see what I can come up with, and Eureka! perscription pill bottle. its 1.5 inches in diameter, whereas the coke was probly only 1.0or so. I was too caffeined up to go outside and pick the bottle off the street to know for sure. I manage to get the head inside, and encounter a problem........ air pressure. WTF!!!!!!! No bottle is going to get the best of me! out comes the exacto, and I cut the other end off the bottle and manage to get the head in. For the next 45 minutes I was stuck trying to get it on in short bursts before i got so hard that I couldnt move it in either direction. I tried tying the base of my cock and leading the string through the tube, but this ended up with all my skin and not so much of my penis inside the tube.... and then I stumbled across the solution while trying to remove it for another cool down. Spinning it tightened the skin and allowed enough air in the gaps to slide it on... all pepped up and stored away.... I came across a problem, but now i spent 10 minutes writing the "situation" and I cant for the life of me remember what it was... C'est la vie. At least I have a toy for the chastity teases now :)
Smart Ass Sub.
Executive Angel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

OMG!

Post by Executive Angel »

This is so not funny, but the visual is absolutely 100% hysterical!. To only have been there to witness could have been 1/2 as funny. So sorry,but couldn't help it! ANGEL :innocent:

PS>Next time your bored, call a friend, or go the website and post a forum or something!!! :lol:
Be very alert at work, and have very shiny lip gloss.
Salt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Salt »

:innocent: well I did kinda post in a jesting kinda way I dont mind people laughing. I figured I'd lighten up a few peoples days and let the experimenters and inventors out there know that they arent alone :)
Smart Ass Sub.
scubawlf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by scubawlf »

Salt, man, I thought I'd bust a gut laughing! :lol: Not at you, but because I've done some of the same stuff. I pretty much lost it at the "air pressure.. WTF" part!

I gave those experiments up long ago (no one to play with), but I remember them as very fun and funny experiments. My advice: avoid anything with sharp edges!
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

I can recommend every couple (or single) to visit a do-it-yourself store. It's fun and i grant that you find some things for erotic games.

It's nice, to find new toys. And you can safe a lot of money.
Try or die
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jaberwocky »

Tried a few things myself. Including the bottle, with the bottom removed. Very revealing underneath clothes. (And it too was a cola bottle)
I also made one from Lego. Big, uncomfortable, and revealing, but it worked. Except for the fact that it was easy to dismantle the device, as that is a property of Lego.
My latest attempt was using thick iron-wire. Creating something that should have looked like a cb2000 or cb3000 clone. I could not get out of it without the key. And I could not hide it underneath clothes. I could not fit in my pants anymore. I could not close my legs anymore without getting scratches on my legs. Thus I could not call it a very successful attempt.
vor
Explorer
Explorer

Homemade chastity devices

Post by vor »

I've never had the opportunity to wear a production chastity device (CB3000, etc) with my wife holding the key (but I'm hoping!), but I have had some fun with homemade frustration devices. These are essentially cock cages that prohibit erections and ejaculation for short periods, and I've always used them in self-play.

Here are a few of the devices I've used:

The first is simply a wrap of that elastic, gauze-like sports tape that doesn't feel sticky but which adheres to itself very well. It comes in many colors, and pink is one of my favorites. You can use this to wrap your cock and/or balls an any number of ways. I ususally wrap my balls and then wrap my flacid cock down over the top. Thinking about baseball or taxes helps at this point! (One good variation is to leave only the head of your cock exposed; you can play with it, but only enough to frustrate).
Do not wrap this too tightly, as you don't want to cut off circulation, and I've found that a snug wrap feels really good. I'll often go ahead and wrap this entire package in electrical or duct tape (and prefer to have wrapped the head of my penis in the gauze wrap first, when I do). This simple arrangement effectively denies you the ability to get an erection, or to stimulate yourself, and can be worn under your clothes. (I don't necessarily recommend this, because of the circulation issue).

Another simple device can be quickly assembled using a 45 degree elbow joint made of pvc piping, of a diameter which will just allow you to insert your penis; the fit should be snug. (The tube is worn with the forward end facing downward). Drill 4 holes (2 along the top, 2 at the bottom) just big enough to fit a small padlock ring through. I use brass hobby chains to hold my devices in place, so, if you are going to use chain, lock the top two holes to a waist chain, and the bottom two to crotch chains which will be tightly locked to the waist chain at the small of your back. In this contraption, you cannot get an errection, though you can play with the head of your cock. It can be worn under your clothing, and you can even use the restroom with it on (or, at least, a urinal). I have found that this has to be worn pretty tighly to ensure that you cannot get out of it.

The next device is also simple to make and can be worn under your clothes. Get the hard cup from a jockstrap (use the flatter versions rather than the more bulbous ones), and drill holes for padlocks at the upper, outside edges and at the bottom of the cup. Again, lock a waist chain to the top holes, and fasten tightly. Run one or two crotch chains from the bottom holes, down between your legs and up to be locked to the waist chain at the small of your back. With this device in place, you cannot get an erection or touch your cock or balls at all, and it's flat enough that you can easily wear it under your clothes. If you wear it away from your home, I suggest you take the keys and maybe leave them in your car, in case you need to use the restroom!

Next up is a very ungainly contraption, made from a wire gutter downspout filter. ($1.75 at the hardware store). These cages are about 7 or 8 inches long, and have one end which is open and the other closed. There is an open side running lengthwise from top to bottom, which allows you to expand or tighten the cage to fit your downspout (or your cock). You should open the cage up enough to allow yourself to get fully erect inside it without touching more than one side at a time. Then, secure the open side (I use 3 or 4 of my small padlocks), and tape the open end that is going to be pulled snuggly to your body. With this done, place your cock in the cage and lock it tightly in place with your chains, as with the last couple of cages I've described. I'll tell you upfront that this is the dumbest looking creation there is, but it's frustratingly effective. When you are locked in it, you can become as hard as you can get, but you cannot touch or stimulate yourself at all! You also cannot put any clothes on over this thing; even a bathrobe does little to disguise it.

Finally, I'll recommend one last device that is a favorite of mine (and one which is even dumber looking than the last one). Go again to the hardware store and buy a float for a toilet tank. These are almost always black plastic hollow balls, 5 or 6 inches across. At one end you'll find a threaded hole where the ball screws onto the arm in your toilet tank. Cut this off, leaving a hole just big enough to fit around the base of your cock and balls. Next, cut two opposing cuts at 90 degree to this hole, almost to the other end. At this point, you have created something of a clamshell arrangement, and can, with difficulty, open the ball up. Now, pry it open and work it down over your cock and balls, until your entire package is inside. (Think baseball again, while doing this). You are going to experience some pinching in some very delicate spots as you do this, so be prepared. Once you are inside, tape the longer open cuts closed. I usually tape the entire ball with quite a bit of duct tape, just to make it more of a pain in the butt and more time consuming to get out of. I've also thought that the addition of a bit of Icy Hot to the far inside wall of the ball would be interesting. You will find that you can get partial erections inside this ball, but you won't be able to get hard.

So, there you have it; my contribution to the art and science of homemade chastity devices. I hope some of you will try one or two of these ideas out and let us know what you think!
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

I would like to add to this discussion about homemade chastity devices. I downloaded this file some years ago, and just came across it again on my computer. I take no credit for writing this, and I am unsure who the original author/designer is, but here it is...

http://rapidshare.com/files/17285620/ma ... t.doc.html

It is a small word document. I hope that downloads okay for everyone.

I attempted making one of these, and I was marginally successful some years ago. There were a few problems with the design. First off, your balls are constantly separated and on both sides of the device, leaving them as constant targets to be smashed by your inner thighs (no comments Mz T). I don't think that is very effective for long term use. Also, I found that using the tie wraps glued into the material just didn't work for very long. They always slipped our broke out of their housing, which isn't very effective. Perhaps someone with a good mind could come up with a better way to handle this and to secure it while still having your balls hang naturally. The other thing I don't like is the metal part in it (the eye for the lock). If you are to wear a CB, you should be able to go through metal detectors and airport security without any embarrassing consultations. That is just my belief. This isn't as secure as a commercial CB-2000/3000/Curve, but it is probably one of the best I have seen as far as homemade devices go. If anyone has improvements to this, let me know. I would be curious to see what you come up with.

bondageslave36
vor
Explorer
Explorer

Let's hear more

Post by vor »

This discussion seemed to die an early death but the topic seems interesting enough that I'll bet there are more creative people out there who should contribute something. Any more interesting ideas guys?
wankyboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wankyboy »

If you're into cbt, then here's pics of 2 devices I just built.

The first one is a ball stretcher. The balls are pulled trough the 3cm wide plates and then the winged nuts are tightened.

The 2nd one is a ballcrusher. Both the cock and balls go trough the big hole. It's big enough so that I can work my package trough, but not so big that my balls could easily slip out on their own. The small hole is for the penis so that only the balls will get between the plates. It can get pretty painful when the nuts are tightened enough :\'-(

I used two 15x20x4mm pieces of acrylic glass that I bought from a hardware store, to make these. I cut off two 3cm wide pieces for the stretcher and the rest was used for the ball crusher. I didn't have a proper saw to cut the holes, so I did it by drilling several holes close to each other. There was a lot of sharp edges so I smoothened it a bit by using a knife and sandpaper. I didn't have the patience to make it completely smoot though, just enough so that nothing would cut into the flesh.

Some ideas for improvement:

- The screws I used were 50mm. It's good enough but longer would have been better in order to make it easier to get the devices in place.

- I think I should have bought some regular nuts too, for locking the screws to the bottom plate.