Estim appreciation post, Stimfile archive experiences

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
stangeorge2020
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Estim appreciation post, Stimfile archive experiences

Post by stangeorge2020 »

Firstly I'd like to thank the estim community here for sharing schematics and content, and being a welcoming community without paywalls. With your guidance I've built my own MiDiStim-inspired box, and the webtease and video-synchronized content you lot are producing is freakin' amazing! Thank you all! :love:
Lately I've been enjoying plenty of funscript-converted files from eroscripts, but I recently stumbled upon an archive of audio files designed with estim devices in mind, assembled and hosted by stimaddict (stimaddict-2B on Reddit) on a google drive here.
There's a lot to go through, and I don't think many of the files were designed with triphase in mind, however, that being my primary setup, I've been testing that out with some of them at random. If you enjoy a triphase setup, I would HIGHLY recommend giving "BT 3phase fun time" (BigTip folder) and "Sybianne22" (Syb folder) a run.
My config is common head, left base, right perinium, and I just happened to run those one after the other - I haven't had an edge that good in a while. :thumbsup:
I'll share if I stumble upon any more triphase gems in this massive collection, let me know if you have any experiences with these files as well!
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Estim appreciation post, Stimfile archive experiences

Post by throwawayacct »

stangeorge2020 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:50 am Firstly I'd like to thank the estim community here for sharing schematics and content, and being a welcoming community without paywalls. With your guidance I've built my own MiDiStim-inspired box, and the webtease and video-synchronized content you lot are producing is freakin' amazing! Thank you all! :love:
Lately I've been enjoying plenty of funscript-converted files from eroscripts, but I recently stumbled upon an archive of audio files designed with estim devices in mind, assembled and hosted by stimaddict (stimaddict-2B on Reddit) on a google drive here.
There's a lot to go through, and I don't think many of the files were designed with triphase in mind, however, that being my primary setup, I've been testing that out with some of them at random. If you enjoy a triphase setup, I would HIGHLY recommend giving "BT 3phase fun time" (BigTip folder) and "Sybianne22" (Syb folder) a run.
My config is common head, left base, right perinium, and I just happened to run those one after the other - I haven't had an edge that good in a while. :thumbsup:
I'll share if I stumble upon any more triphase gems in this massive collection, let me know if you have any experiences with these files as well!

That archive is also found on Socialstim.org's site, along with a fair bit of technical information and deeper dives. There's something goofy about the signup and registration email for some folks, so be patient I guess, but the site is pretty baller