[FEEDBACK] Hunter X Goddess

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
AFro62
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [FEEDBACK] Hunter X Goddess

Post by AFro62 »

Way too slow paced. Had to stop super early. Looks like it has potential but got too bored playing it.
VolatileCrimson
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by VolatileCrimson »

Absolutely loved the tease! A bit too long and slow paced for my liking, but still good. After you lose to the girl on the balcony the tease freezes. Not sure if that's where it stops, but I doubt it. I highly recommend adding skips to specific parts. Overall, I enjoyed it.
Js12705
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Js12705 »

I think the tease is pretty good! Each tease is good on its own imo, but because the overall tease is so long, it can get a little repetitive. Adding skips (to the start of each day maybe?) would be helpful since people could break up the tease into multiple days/sessions rather than trying to complete it in one sitting.

Also, I had the same freeze at the end the of the Aidra Fox tease on the balcony that Crimson mentioned above me. Still enjoyed it and looking forward to whatever else comes from this tease!
Somerfield42
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Somerfield42 »

I found it enjoyable, but it also freezes for me when you lose to the girl on the balcony
Waverunner02
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Waverunner02 »

5 rating from me.

For some of the edges, having a really fast metronome would be really cool, even some of the sex scenes.

Love that it does have lots of sex.

The pace is slow i'd cut in half or by 2/3 OR add some pics OR new text/teasing haha.
chual99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chual99 »

It was alright for a first attempt, but a lot of things don't make sense. The prologue is funny.. you last 50 seconds, but you're being selected for a tournament? What's special about you that makes you worthy of the tournament? The storyline doesn't make sense.

On the day to day actions, being made to cum so many times and then immediately start edging again seems pretty unrealistic. I didn't read through much past day 1, since it was just a lot of "edge, edge, cum, edge, edge, etc." but I'm guessing the rest of the days are like that. I'd be surprised if anyone was actually doing it.
Waverunner02
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Waverunner02 »

chual99 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:17 am It was alright for a first attempt, but a lot of things don't make sense. The prologue is funny.. you last 50 seconds, but you're being selected for a tournament? What's special about you that makes you worthy of the tournament? The storyline doesn't make sense.

On the day to day actions, being made to cum so many times and then immediately start edging again seems pretty unrealistic. I didn't read through much past day 1, since it was just a lot of "edge, edge, cum, edge, edge, etc." but I'm guessing the rest of the days are like that. I'd be surprised if anyone was actually doing it.
One of the themes across this whole forum seems to be edges. Everytime there is an edge I'm always like "darnit" because the metronome stopped. I wish instead, people would just use super fast metronomes instead lol.

The biggest thing for me is always the text though. Sometimes pics are hot enough, but that often has to do with individual fetishes so it is hit and miss really, but sometimes it's great!

Also love when anyone does sound effects. That's why I rated this as a 5. I could tell they have what it takes to make a killer tease... they have sound effects, they have metronome, good pics, a decent story line. It just needs tweaked a bit is all, with maybe some more text added and it'd be golden.

Text during the sex sound portion would be great!!!!!! Especially since the sounds are slower than the metronome was. Text can really make up for it.

Make those sexy girls talk to us! Haha That's really when we start seeing into the mind of the author too. What would you like the girls to be saying to you?
Royal_Site555
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Royal_Site555 »

Most of the edges don't make any sense. Either you "ride" the edge or you have some kind of cooldown. Theres alot of edges that after clicking/getting to the edge the metronome just carries on like normal. Excuse me? Your going to cum 100% of the time in that case. It's like running up to the edge of a cliff clicking a button and then running again. Doesn't make any sense.

Adding a button if you manage to "cum" will save alot of time as well. This tease does have potential as I like the premise of the story and the models and pics are well done. I do like how you don't need to click at all throughout the whole tease but that's more important in teases using toys.
Waverunner02
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Waverunner02 »

Hey I just noticed you changed the timing and metronome and edges on the latest version!
It's super freaking hawt now.

The metronome and sex noises do lock in at some point and continue nonstop from that point on. Only issue I saw.

Really cool that you can just let it play or speed forward. Super super awesome!!!

Very hot girls and I like their relentless competitive attitude. Love that stuff. Also not sure if you added text but loving it.

Thanks a lot for the tease!