[Feedback]The Edging Center - V0.1

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Would you like to have the skip functionality enabled on the texts?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:23 am

Yes
79%
I don't mind
13%
No
8%

Total votes: 24

rumtumtugger
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Feedback]The Edging Center - V0.1

Post by rumtumtugger »

A couple of minor bugs
When "walking around"
- The Domme punishing the client, the narrative starts with her referring to Mark, not the name I entered
- The blonde that gives the quiz, one of the wrong answer responses comes through as 'undefined'
Lava
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Lava »

Something I noticed when my most recent period of Edging Center activity ended and I returned for the new check-in: During my first visit I was on the easiest setting and wanted to change to the Tease & Denial setting. But there was the option to 'Edge' at the right side of the screen during check-up and I clicked it as I edged before I could choose amongst the difficulties. Afterwards the difficulty selection disappeared and I think I defaulted into the easiest setting once again.

Maybe there could be an option to change the difficulty in the middle of the ongoing teases? Perhaps by visiting Lauren or Freya. Or maybe as a package you could buy in the shop. But then again, I assume there is a technical reason why you can't just change the difficulty during an ongoing game.

I also got my chastity cage out after a year or so and bought the chastity package. Would be cool if the tease remembered the current state.
Spoiler: show
I got tricked by Sasha while Walking Around and had to stop edging for her prematurely. She does this thing where she suggests to let that count as an accidental orgasm and I just don't have it in me to say no to her. :blush: As a punishment I was banned for 3 days that I had to spend locked up. And I did so.
But upon my return I wasn't told to unlock to keep the tease going. Would be really sweet if there was a girl telling me to unlock to get into it again. And maybe one who intercepts me when I head outside to make sure I always leave locked up.
TheDreamCatcher
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by TheDreamCatcher »

Lava wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:34 ambought the chastity package. Would be cool if the tease remembered the current state, when I head outside to make sure I always leave locked up.
I second that.
edgelovin
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No, but am open to offers ;) including key holders.

Post by edgelovin »

I haven’t played the tease for a little while, but when I came back it just told me that I didn’t check in for something (related to 16), and now it says I’m banned for 4 weeks… until April…

Doesn’t seem like a desirable feature! ;)
edgelovin
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No, but am open to offers ;) including key holders.

Post by edgelovin »

Do like the tease otherwise though!!
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

i had a look at this the other day and it would be real great to link soundfiles for estim use. its crazy hot tease , wonder if any of the estim gods could help out.
matman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by matman »

Estim files for this would be great!

It would also be amazing to add a sissifcation/nipple play package!
Zerasessho
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zerasessho »

I found a bug when you meet Stefany and she ask if you want to follow her you follow her even when you say no
Carnal1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Carnal1 »

Very much enjoying the tease. Thanks for putting it up here. I like pretty much everything, the added choice to jump to other teases adds to the fun.(unfortunate about The Torture Center by Fenway, tho at least it's available to download as it is a great tease and fits here wonderfully) I do hope you'll be able to keep adding to it.
Nice that you seem so open to others adding, I wish I had better skills to do so. As an idea though, you might consider a bit of ball tying in various ways.
It does seem to not register that I have all the packages. Under Kinks it only shows Edging, chastity, anal, CBT; no ruin or cum eating. And no more are available in the store. This seems to affect the Nurse giving a ruin after a long denial period as the tease stops and locks up after she says "Not many are up for it ..." "That's too bad ..."
blah824389750732
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blah824389750732 »

enjoying the tease so far. Any plans for an update soon? also tried downloading it via viewtopic.php?t=24101 Every time i load into guideme I get a black screen. I can upload the logs later if that will help
zolipsist
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by zolipsist »

Carnal1 wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:43 am .(unfortunate about The Torture Center by Fenway, tho at least it's available to download as it is a great tease and fits here wonderfully)
where is it available for download?
Carnal1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Carnal1 »

zolipsist wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:49 pm where is it available for download?

Thamrill was kind enough to provide all Fenway's teases here: viewtopic.php?p=322916#p322916
Thank you to both Thamrill and Fenway for doing so. Unfortunate that it came to that though.
zolipsist
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by zolipsist »

Carnal1 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:51 am
zolipsist wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:49 pm where is it available for download?

Thamrill was kind enough to provide all Fenway's teases here: viewtopic.php?p=322916#p322916
Thank you to both Thamrill and Fenway for doing so. Unfortunate that it came to that though.

now im curious to know what happened... thanks by the way!
Carnal1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Carnal1 »

Still very much enjoying this tease. But I think I hit a problem-
I got to the Nurse ruin and it locks up at this point -
Not many are up for it ...
That's too bad ...
:-/

Also, any chance there might be any new additions to the tease?
APonknees
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by APonknees »

Hi, Domi-nation, Your work is amazingly well-done.
I have just one question about the CBT package: From the moment i've bought it, exept for the introduction with Rosie, i haven't found other Girls that make CBT actuvities. How is it possibile?
Thanks