[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Your Girlfriend Joins In

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Your Girlfriend Joins In

Post by fenway »

What's that in the Milovana tease tab? :-O

Why, it's a new chapter of "Your Girlfriends' Friend"! :w00t:

That's right! Just sitting there, ready to be played! Boy, let me tell you, I really enjoyed play testing this one. :blush:

Let me know if there's anything out of whack that I need to fix! Pet peeves are non-invisible timers that I occasionally miss, so if you find any and let me know, I'll forever be in your debt. But the same goes with any broken pathing, spelling errors, other miscellaneous mistakes, etc.

Thank you all for going on this wild writing journey with me. We're well past the halfway point now, and I know I'll remember this time incredibly fondly despite the enormous amount of work and insane time commitment this undertaking has turned out to be.

Hope y'all enjoy! :love:
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
Skip Towne
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Your Girlfriend Joins In

Post by Skip Towne »

Great as always! Super excited to see more but sad to see it end soon.
carlmalmo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): I wish
Sub/Slave(s): Not for me

Post by carlmalmo »

I can only join the choir, and thank you for an exceptionally good work on this series, when the first part came I thought this might be an interesting tease, now I have to check at least 10 times a day to see if a new episode has arrived and I'm afraid I'll suffer from abstinence when it's all over, but do not worry about it, that's my problem.
I just wanted to tell you about my absolute appreciation for your dedicated work on this tease.

Carl
Bearonabike
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Dom/me(s): I don’t have a domme, but I’m open to one

Post by Bearonabike »

Fenway, you brilliant bastard you’ve done it again! This series has been incredible. The story, the pace, the models. It’s a fully encompassed fantasy brought to life. How many different ways can I say 10/10 please keep up the excellent work. I’m on the edge (haha) of my seat waiting to see what happens next.