Haunted Tease

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
lovesthepain72
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Haunted Tease

Post by lovesthepain72 »

So this is a story I finished back in March, could have sworn I posted, but apparently never did. Something sucked all the erotic, creative juices from me at that time and I'm only now getting them back. I was actually finishing and about to post a different story when I realized this one was waiting, so here we are. When I got to the end I was at a crossroads. I could have dragged it out longer, but instead went this way, but it’s also set up for a sequel if the inspiration hits me. I dunno, also a little darker this way which seemed to be fitting my mood at the time.

Haunted Tease

The thrill of house hunting for the first time was beginning to wear off for Victor. Tired of renting, and finally having enough money to consider buying, but not enough for anything decent, made the search tedious and tiresome. The places he could afford either needed so much work done that it became out of his price range anyway or were in bad locations. Too far from his job or right next to busy train tracks, for example. There was one listing he asked his realtor about a few times that seemed a little too good to be true, and she kept assuring him it was and steered him away. However, he was about to give up and try to save more for something better so insisted they look at that listing before he did.

She explained the reason it’s so cheap is because of its history. Several years ago there was a murder in the house and since then they had a tough time keeping an owner. Not just the stigma of a homicide, but apparently there’s been incidents and unexplained events. It went through a few owners since and has been on the market for over a year. Victor doesn’t believe in ghosts or haunted houses, but that’s exactly what it sounded like she was telling him. Figuring there was nothing to lose except time, he had her schedule a showing and did some research on his own. News reports were minimal. A woman owned the house and lived alone. She was murdered by a man who said he was her ex-boyfriend. He was caught and serving life in prison, and that’s all he could find.

The next day he and his realtor were standing in the living room of the “haunted” house. From the looks of it the last owner really put an effort to fix the place up to sell. There’s no way this place should be as cheap as it is. As he surveys each room he keeps waiting for the gotcha, refusing to believe the only reason it won’t sell is because of the fear of the paranormal. It’s a spacious, open floor plan. Two bedrooms upstairs and a third on the main floor that would most likely be an office for him. The only thing left was the basement. As he went down the stairs his realtor didn’t follow, “Um, I’m sorry, but I’m going to wait for you in my car. Down there is where...it happened, and I just have a really bad feeling. Sorry.” Before he could say a word she left. Shaking his head he went down alone, assuming this was where the problem was. He’ll find signs of flooding and mold, or some infestation or structural damage. Instead it was a gorgeous and huge finished basement! It would be a perfect game room for the pool table he’s always wanted. Victor couldn’t explain it, but he also had an overwhelming sense of welcome, as if this was already his place. He even felt a little aroused, which he was confused by, but just chalked it up to general excitement for finally finding a place he wanted to call home.

Satisfied, he spoke to his realtor to put in an offer. She tried to talk him out of it for some reason, but he insisted. It was immediately accepted and $20k below asking! A couple months later on a sunny Saturday, Victor was moving in with the help of some friends. Everyone was joking and having fun as they loaded the truck from his old apartment, but as they all unloaded at the house the mood became more quiet and somber. Victor just assumed everyone was getting tired, but when he offered to get some food and beer for everyone to take a break they declined, saying they just wanted to help finish and get back home. He never knew his friends to turn down free beer, but didn’t dwell on it as he was happy for their help.

Standing in the middle of the living room, furniture in place but boxes everywhere, he began the task of unpacking and setting up his new home. He wasn’t sure where to start, but fortunately had taken the week off work to give himself time to settle in. That’s when he noticed the stack of boxes near the basement door. They were supposed to go down into the basement, but he guessed his friends got lazy and left them at the top of the steps. Victor was a little annoyed, but that’s what you get with free help. That seemed like as good a place to start as any, so he began bringing down the boxes and other odds and ends to the basement. After the first trip he stood in the middle of the space and just admired it. This basement was probably his favorite feature of the house. He couldn’t wait to get a pool table, a bar, maybe a pinball machine or two. He was a bit bummed his friends never made it down here. Not just because now he has to lug all the stuff down himself, but he really wanted to show it off. But for now he’s realizing how hot he is and has an overwhelming urge to strip down. For now he just removes his t-shirt and goes to get another box. After a couple more trips he’s still overheating so removes his shoes, socks and pants. Now he’s only in his boxers, but he figures it’s his house, he can do whatever he wants. For a split second he thought he heard someone in the room. An appreciative moan and giggle. He spun around but of course was all alone. He figured his mind was playing tricks on him after all those stories about the house, or maybe he was just tired. Shaking his head he finished bringing down the rest of the boxes.

Finished with this phase he rested for a moment as another wave of heat swept over his body. He couldn’t help but remove his boxers so he was standing there completely nude, and to his surprise his cock was becoming erect. Before he realized what he was doing, his hand moved to his now full erection and he began stroking himself. He couldn’t believe how good that felt as he fell to his knees and continued stroking. Once again he swore he heard or felt someone else in the room with him, but he didn’t care. He was lost in the moment and continued stroking. A few minutes later he was getting close to cumming. He knew he should stop to find some tissues or a towel, or at least finish in the bathroom to avoid a mess, but he didn’t care. He just wanted to cum now!

Instead he stroked faster, seconds away from an explosive orgasm when this time he most definitely heard a female voice exclaim, “Stop!” Shocked that he was no longer alone he let go of himself and quickly jumped to his feet, surveying the room for that voice as his denied cock bounced around in front of him. He was still alone, but this time certain he heard someone or something.

“Hello? Who’s there?” he called into the empty basement. Silence was the only reply. He convinced himself he was just imagining things, lost in the moment or something. But even though he was still pretty horny, Victor decided to get dressed and went back upstairs. He made sure the internet was hooked up before moving in so he was able to watch something on the TV as he ate dinner. There was still plenty more to do, but he decided he was productive enough for one day and still had the whole week ahead of him. Plus he was still a little worked up from his unfinished business earlier. Turning off the TV he grabbed his laptop and browsed for more adult entertainment. Despite his earlier frustration, he took his time. Stroking slowly and edging himself several times. Each time he stopped himself from cumming he felt a rush of euphoria and an odd sense of approval. It was like a dog getting a treat for sitting properly and it was becoming addictive. The more he did it the more he wanted to edge. The compulsion was more powerful than wanting to orgasm, though the orgasm side was slowly gaining. After two hours the orgasm desire took a slight lead, enough where he was ready to finally allow himself to release. As he slowly brought himself back to the edge, this time ready to tip over, a crash echoed from the kitchen startling him from his deed as he got up to investigate after hastily shoving his hard cock back into his pants. He found a glass fell off the counter and there were pieces all over the floor. With an exasperated sigh he began cleaning it up, wondering how the hell this even happened. Once he was done he looked at the counter where he left it. It was a little wet, so he just assumed it slowly slid off somehow.

It was getting late and he was pretty tired from all the work today, so Victor went to bed. He really wanted to finish what he started, but figured he better get some sleep and could take care of himself in the morning. As he slept he had the most vivid sexual dream he could ever remember. A woman he had never seen before had him tied to a bed. She was a tall, curvy redhead and dressed in black leather. She was using her body to bring Victor right to the edge over and over again, but never let him cum. He hadn’t had a wet dream since he was a teenager, and he wasn’t going to have one now, but this was damn close.

He woke up with an incredibly hard cock, which wasn’t too unusual, but the fact he was naked was, especially since he had on a t-shirt, sweatpants, and boxers when he went to sleep. His arms and legs were stretched out, each limb reaching for a corner of the bed. The next shock was when he went to move his hand down to begin stroking himself and found his arm wouldn’t move. Neither of them would. His legs wouldn’t either. It was as if he was tied down to the bed, but he couldn’t see any ropes or chains holding them down. He struggled for a moment but stopped when he felt something brush up against his cock. He looked down and still saw nothing, but the sensations he was feeling were definitely there. Phantom hands began stroking him and while he should have been freaked out he became lost in the pleasure as the hands brought him closer to cumming. When the sensations stopped right when he was on the edge he thrashed in the bed, trying to break free and finish the job, but to no avail. He begged the empty room to not stop, to let him go. Defeated, he sagged into the bed and that’s when the hands began again. After several more edges, the sensations switched from feeling like hands to feeling like lips as a phantom blow job edged him a few more times, only to be replaced by a phantom pussy fucking him over and over again.

He continued to beg for whatever was doing this to him to have mercy and let him cum as the hours went by and the edges piled up. When he lost the ability to form words, all of the sensations stopped. As he laid there panting he felt a very cold sensation on his cock, as if ice was covering his entire crotch. Slowly, he became numb and his erection faded. Then his limbs were freed! He immediately rubbed his cock. Warming it up and getting the feeling back, trying to get it hard so he could finally orgasm. Instead of a nice, full erection his cock was causing him discomfort. It was trying to get hard, but something was stopping it. He looked down to verify nothing was there, but could see it being scrunched up and straining as if it was in an invisible tube. The discomfort was bordering on pain, so he rested his head back, closed his eyes, and slowed his breathing, trying to will himself soft. Exhausted from the morning long tease he managed to relax himself back to sleep.

An hour or so later he awoke thinking he had the most bizarre dream. He probably would have kept believing it was a dream if not for the discomfort his cock was in. It must have tried getting hard in his sleep but was still pressed up against the invisible barrier. He hopped into a cool shower to clean off the sweat and stink and try to calm himself down. As the water ran down his body he tried making sense of what was happening, but couldn’t. The only answer his mind kept landing on were the stories of ghosts and hauntings, but those were just stories, right? None of that crap was real. When you died you died, there’s no after life! He stayed under the water until his fingers became prunes and got out to dry off. Feeling a little relaxed, and realizing he’s starving, he went to make some food and noticed that it was already 1pm! He ate trying to ignore the ache in his balls and the slight weight he felt on his cock, wondering what he’s going to do. Should he visit a doctor? A psychic? A priest? None of the options seemed appealing, but he didn’t know how long he could live like this and it hadn't even been a full day!

After lunch Victor decided to head to the basement since that’s where this seemed to have started. As he opened the door his heart began racing as fear swept over him. In his mind he kept repeating, “There’s no such thing as ghosts,” but each step down more and more doubt began creeping in as his cock tried to harden against the invisible prison. The further he went, the more pressure he felt. By the time he reached the bottom he had a difficult time walking and gingerly made his way to the center of the room. Feeling like a lunatic, he spoke to the emptiness, “Hello? Is someone here? Please talk to me if you are and tell me why you’re doing this.” While he still saw nothing, he swore he could feel a presence there with him. Normally he would say it was his imagination until he heard a woman laughing. It was faint, as if it floated on the wind, but in a basement with no windows he knew that it was here and real. “Please talk to me? Or at least take this thing off of me. Please?” The response was more laughter, and in the middle of it one word. “No.” Suddenly he felt hands on his body, more specifically on his crotch. They began gently touching and caressing him, causing his cock to strain even harder. He quickly went back up the steps and slammed the door behind him. After a few moments he was able to force himself to relax and reduce the strain and discomfort.

He sat on his couch, searching the room full of boxes for an answer. When he found the box labelled “Board Games” one came to him! He rushed over to it and ripped off the tape, pulling them out one by one. Victor was an avid gamer in every sense, so had quite the collection. Because of that he went through a few boxes before he found what he was after. It was an old Ouija board he bought many years ago at a thrift store. He was in college and thought it was funny at the time. He never actually tried using it, just one of those impulse buys he held onto for sentimental reasons. Was he really going to do this? “What the hell?” he thought, “What have I got to lose?” He first brought a small foldable table downstairs and set it up, then a chair. Each time he did his best to ignore the attempted erections he was experiencing. Back upstairs he searched more boxes until he found some candles and matches. If he was going to try this nonsense might as well go all out, he figured.

Finally set up, Victor felt like a fool. He’s sitting at a table alone in the basement. The only light is coming from the few candles he set up on the table that are surrounding a Ouija board, which he currently has his hands resting on. He would think he was being ridiculous if not for the pressure on his cock and the faint laughter he hears. He asks the room, “Who are you?” Suddenly the laughter stops and the plastic pointer begins moving on its own, much to his shock. It began quickly moving from letter to letter M-I-S-T-R-E-S-S-L-A-U-R-E-N then came to a stop. It took him a second to put the letters together, “Mistress Lauren?” The pointer then moved to the word Yes. “Um, hello. My name’s Victor. Was this your house?” The pointer moved away and quickly back to the word Yes. “Were you killed here?” Again to Yes. “Well, I’m sorry that happened. I don’t know all the details, but it sounded like that guy was a real asshole and I’m glad he’s in jail.” Swiftly it went through more letters T-H-A-N-K-Y-O-U. “Sure. You’re welcome. So this is awkward, but can you remove whatever you did to me? Please?” Over to the word No. “Please? I don’t know what you did, but it's driving me crazy!” More laughter in the air as the pointer went back to No. Before he could ask another question the pointer randomly flew around the board and landed on Good Bye before the candles went out, leaving him alone in the quiet darkness. Sufficiently freaked out, he fumbled for the light switch then ran upstairs.

Back on the couch he did his best to wrap his mind around this. There’s a ghost in his basement. Literally. It’s a fact. He just spoke to it. And apparently she likes to tease guys and lock up their cock. He knows what he should do next, but it takes some time for him to work up the courage to go back down. When he finally gets the nerve he slowly goes down the stairs and sits back at the table. Forgoing the candles and keeping the lights on, he spoke to the empty room, “Hello Mistress Lauren?” He sat still for a minute, waiting. He’d feel like a fool if this didn’t work a few minutes ago. “Are you still here?” Another minute of nothing. Just as he’s about to give up, the pointer suddenly moves to Yes. “Hi! Thank you. Can you please tell me what you did to me?” The pointer spells out C-H-A-S-T-I-T-Y. “Can you remove it?” First the pointer moves to Yes and then to No. Confused, he asks, “Please? It’s really uncomfortable. I don’t think I can even sleep like this.” It moves to No over and over again. His frustration is beginning to boil over as he yells, “What do you want from me?” For several seconds there is no response, then it spells out S-T-R-I-P. After a brief pause he complies, figuring she’s already seen him naked, what does it matter? All of this is defying logic anyway. He gets up from the table and removes all of his clothes. Before he can touch the pointer it begins moving on its own, startling him again. L-I-E-D-O-W-N. Sighing, he looks to the floor and finds a big enough clean space then lies down, thankful the floor is carpeted. Suddenly, invisible hands grab a wrist and pull it above his head. He resists at first, but their strength is so great he knows it’s futile so gives in. All four limbs are soon secured to who knows what in the same manner he found himself this morning. He’s spread out and feeling very vulnerable and exposed, but when he feels his cock being freed he sighs as it’s allowed to grow unencumbered to its full length. But that feeling of relief is replaced by panic as he feels something covering his face, most notably his nose and mouth, while at the same time his cock is being lightly stroked. He struggles to move his head, but finds he can’t as his lungs begin to burn, desperate for oxygen. Just as he thinks he’ll pass out, the seal is broken and he gulps down some air. Somehow during this his cock remained rock hard as the gentle teasing sensations never stopped. Soon his face is covered again, though this time he can still breathe, but just barely, as he sees the Ouija board float in the air from the table and into his view as the pointer spells out L-I-C-K. Cautiously he sticks his tongue out and feels it press against something as the pointer moves over to Yes again and again. It finally dawns on him, “Is there a ghost sitting on my face?” He lets his tongue explore to confirm and get oriented and then does his best to please this ghost pussy. As the board falls to the floor and the stroking on his cock intensifies, he assumes he’s doing a good job. From the outside he must look ridiculous, stretched out with his cock bobbing in the air while his tongue licks nothing. Like earlier, the hands know exactly when to stop, leaving him on edge, but he never eases up his licking. Soon he begins to hear a moaning. Similar to the laughing, it floats in the room as if in the distance and close by at the same time. Not long after his limited breath is gone as the seal returns, cutting off his air supply, but he also can feel whatever is on his face begin to quiver. The distant moans then turn into the real sounds of a woman having an orgasm! A few seconds later the presence on his face is removed and he can breathe again, and the sensations on his cock cease leaving it unsatisfied yet again, but his limbs remain locked in place. The Ouija board floats back into view and spells out G-O-O-D-B-O-Y.

Victor didn’t feel much like a good boy. Only a horny one. “Can you please let me cum?” He heard laughter as the pointer went to No. His frustration boiled over to rage, “Why the hell are you doing this to me? What do you want! I’m sorry you’re dead but I didn’t kill you!” His rage turned into pathetic whining, “I just wanted my own house. Please, just leave me alone. I didn’t ask for this.” In response to his outburst he felt something being forced into his mouth. It felt like a small ball and no matter what he did he couldn’t force it back out. The pointer then went back to No and spelled out B-A-D-B-O-Y. The sensations assaulted his cock again, quickly bringing back to the edge. Except this time instead of stopping completely, they merely slowed down holding him on that edge. For an inhumanly long time this sadistic ghost held him on the very edge of orgasm. No matter how much he squirmed, thrusted, or flexed, he was constantly feeling a split second away from exploding, but it never happened. For over two hours he was kept in this state. At some point his body became exhausted and his struggling ceased. He could only lay there and experience more pleasure than any man should be able to endure. When it finally stopped and he felt the extreme coldness on his crotch, he whined loudly into the gag, knowing what was next. Sure enough, his numb cock deflated enough for the spectral chastity device to slip on. The board floated in front of him again so the pointer could flow to Good Bye, then dropped back to the floor as his limbs were released. He wanted to pass out, but still had enough sense to grab his clothes and leave the basement first. So far the spirit only “touched” him in the basement or bedroom. At least he hoped that was the case as he went upstairs and collapsed on the couch, falling asleep almost immediately.

Unfortunately for Victor, sleep was still tough to maintain. He woke to not just discomfort while trying to get an erection, but actual pain. It felt like something was poking into his cock. He pulled down his pants for an inspection and could see several indentations along his shaft and head. Whatever he was wearing this time had little points lined inside of it. He only hoped they weren’t sharp enough to break the skin. After calming himself down he went and made some dinner and tried to figure out how to handle this. Should he sell? Could he even sell at this point? Assuming he did, would this phantom cage stay on him forever? The last question gave him an idea. He put on some shoes and went to go outside and see if leaving the house or property would make the cage come off, hoping her powers or spells were limited to this location. He opened the front door and stepped onto the patio and could feel the weight on his cock lessening. Overjoyed, he started to take another step forward until some unseen force pulled him back into the house, closing the door behind him. It caught him off guard so he couldn’t get his footing and was dragged back into his living room. His shoes and socks were pulled off, followed by his pants and shirt until he was fully nude and placed onto the recliner. He felt restraints placed on his wrists and ankles, trapping him on the chair. Before he could say a word the gag was forced back into his mouth. His fear was steadily rising as the chair reclined back and he heard noises behind him and suddenly the Ouija board floated into view and spelled out B-A-D-B-O-Y, then after a pause C-H-E-A-T-E-R.

His fear was drifting towards panic as he felt a slight vibration on his cock. It attempted to grow, ignoring the fear, only reacting to stimulation like the idiot it is. Of course the cage and points stopped it, but it didn’t care about those either and just continued trying to grow, causing Victor to moan into his gag in agony. Laughter filled the room as his balls were now being held firmly and pulled slightly from his body. He then felt something around them. He couldn’t explain it, since when he looked down he still saw nothing, but it felt like they were resting on something cold, with something else sitting on top of them. Then slowly and gradually, he felt pressure on his balls. A little uncomfortable at first, but eventually evolving into pain. Looking down again, to his horror he could see his balls flattening. It looked like they were caught in an invisible vice and this ghost was turning the screws. It wasn’t long before he was begging for mercy through the gag with more laughter the only reply. Just when he was convinced they would pop, the pressure stopped increasing and he was left with the constant pain of his balls being crushed. The only consolation was it caused his penis to stop trying to grow, even with the vibrations. As he tried to cope and adjust to the constant pressure, he felt something pinch his nipples then a gentle rubbing and more pinching. Soon they were both erect and he felt something clamp onto each one and pull them away from his body, creating a new agony for Victor to endure. The board rose into view again as the pointer flew to Good Bye and fell to the floor. More laughter drifted in the air but quickly faded away and he felt as though the other presence was gone. He frantically struggled, trying desperately to break free, but it was no use. He was trapped and being tortured by this cruel ghost. He soon became exhausted and desperately wanted to pass out, but the pain wasn’t enough to make it happen, but more than enough to keep him awake and suffering.

It was at least an hour later before the clamps were removed from his body and the vibrations ceased. The restraints and gag were also gone. Victor was about to curl into a ball and try to sleep, but once the blood rushed back into his nipples a new sensation of pain caused him to howl out in the empty house. A few minutes later that subsided leaving a throbbing ache in both his nipples and balls. As merciful sleep came to him a blanket floated from the couch and was draped over his exhausted body.

A few hours later he again awoke to pain in his cock as it foolishly tried expanding, unaware of the prison it was locked in. After calming, Victor found another pain. This time in his stomach as he realized he never had dinner. Slowly he got off the recliner and dressed, then went to the kitchen to find it’s 11pm. The entire day he’d either spent asleep or being tortured. After microwaving a quick meal he headed to the couch and put on some mindless movie while he ate. Afterward he sat there staring at the TV. Not watching what’s on, just staring and deep in thought. Asking himself how can he get out of this? How long can he live like this if he can’t escape? Sighing, he picked up the Ouija board from the floor and set it on the coffee table. “Mistress Lauren? Are you here? Can we please talk and just talk?” He waited a few minutes and then the TV shut itself off as the pointer moved to Yes. “I just want to know...why? Why are you doing this to me?” Another minute or two passed until the pointer spelled out F-U-N. Fun? Fun for who? “Um, I don’t mean any disrespect, but this isn’t fun for me. It’s torture and, well, you’re really scaring me.” A few more minutes passed with nothing happening. “Is there any way you can show yourself to me and we can really talk?” The pointer moved back to Yes. “Okay...how?” It spelled out M-I-R-R-O-R.

He hesitated for a moment, working up the courage to stand. Taking a deep breath he stood and went upstairs to the bathroom. Another great feature of this house was the master bathroom. It has a large double sink with a big mirror above it. Pausing outside the door he reached in and turned on the light then peeked his head in to check the mirror but saw nothing except himself and the rest of the bathroom. Slightly more confident he walked in and stood in front of the mirror, but still nothing. “Okay I’m here. Now what?”

Suddenly he feels someone tap him on the shoulder. On instinct he spun around but found no one. Slowly turning back to the mirror he sees a gorgeous red haired woman standing behind him. It was the same woman from his dream last night! “Hello, Victor.” Shocked, he spun around again but still no one was there. Back to the mirror and there she was, plain as day. Standing right next to him and waving. Victor stood at 5’9” and she had a couple inches on him. She was wearing the same black leather outfit from his dream which was a stark contrast to her fair skin that she was showing a decent amount of, especially the cleavage her outfit was putting on display. Her red hair cascaded down her shoulders with some settling into that cleavage.

Ever so eloquently, Victor exclaimed, “Wow! I mean, hi, but...wow! Lauren?”

She laughed and this time the sound was right in his ear and made him tingle, causing his stupid cock to try and grow again. “Thank you. But it’s Mistress Lauren. So what did you want to talk about?”

Jesus, where does he even start? “Well, I guess the obvious is who are you, what happened, and why are you still here, if that’s okay to ask?” Her face got more serious as she explained everything. The house was in her family since it was built. When she died, she lived there alone and ran her business there as a professional dominatrix. The basement was her dungeon. She did well, had steady clients, and really enjoyed her work. One day a newer client came in for his second session. She had a weird feeling about him the first time but gave him a second chance, against her better judgement. That proved fatal. He had some delusion about them being a couple and was jealous she was seeing other men, so he showed up with a gun and murdered her in the basement.

She’s been stuck in the house ever since. Doesn’t know why, only that it’s still her house as far as she’s concerned, and she’s been dying for someone to play with. Other people that came in weren’t right for her, so she did her best to get rid of them. They were invading her house and she didn’t want them there, but as soon as Victor walked in she knew she wanted him. It explained why he felt so welcome there instantly and why everyone else was creeped out. As soon as she was done her face perked up a bit, “Better? Let’s get you back to bed!”

He saw and felt her put her hands on his shoulders, ready to guide him out of the room.
In a slight panic he blurted out, “Wait! I mean, please, can we talk a little more?” She was clearly impatient, but stopped anyway. “Everything you’re doing to me...it’s really intense. I’ve never done anything like this and I don’t think I like it that much.”

She looked genuinely confused, “Are you sure? Your dick was pretty hard earlier. Sure seemed like you were enjoying yourself.”

He had to admit she had a point, “Well yeah, a little, but not letting me cum and all the pain...it’s more than I can take.”

Now standing behind him she rested her chin on his shoulder and ran her hands down his chest, “Are you sure?” He winced as his cock tried to erect again. Seeing her now and feeling her, hell he could even smell her, made this less scary and more erotic. She lowered his pants and for the first time could see the chastity device that was causing him so much discomfort, especially right now as she began fondling it. He moaned again in pain as the points began digging into his tender flesh. In response she removed her hands and pulled something out of her cleavage. A necklace he didn’t notice before with a key on the end. Pulling the necklace over her head she brought the key down to the device and unlocked it. Very slowly she began removing it, causing even more pain as the points dragged along his head and shaft, but this time he didn’t mind since he would finally be free of the damn thing! Once free she dropped it and the key to the ground, but they both disappeared before hitting. She then lightly caressed his already hard cock. Victor’s moans were now that of pleasure as she cooed in his ear, “See? I think you’re enjoying this more than you’ll admit.”

Her grip tightened as she began stroking him slow and steady, “Oh fuck. Please let me cum...please?”

Now nibbling on his ear, “Watching you beg turns me on so much! See how much fun this is? Why would you want me to stop?”

Approaching the edge, Victor became lost in the moment, “Please don’t stop! Oh god, please just make me cum!”

He began thrusting his hips and her hand left him, “Uh uh, don’t move.” He nodded and stood still so she would continue, which she did. The closer he got to the edge, the slower her hand moved. It took all of his willpower to not thrust again, but he was so desperate to cum he’d do just about anything! Soon he was on the edge and her hand barely moved over him, just enough to keep him riding it, but not enough to topple over. He moaned and whined and began begging again for an orgasm. Mostly just muttering the word “Please” over and over. After several minutes she whispered into his ear, “I could make you cum now. You’d probably shoot all over the mirror and it would feel sooo good, but I’m not going to.” He whined louder, “But I will give you a choice. Have you ever heard of a ruined orgasm?” He shook his head, “It's where I tip you right over the edge and let go. You’ll cum, sort of. Some will dribble out, but I’m told it’s not very satisfying and will probably leave you even more frustrated than you are now. Then I’ll lock you back up for the night.” That thought horrified him, but before he could beg some more she continued, “Or. You come to bed with me and let me play with you. Turn me on enough and I’ll let you fuck me. Would you like that?” His head nodded vigorously. “I might not let you cum then either, but then again I might. So what’ll it be? Ruin or playtime?” Still riding the edge, his mind was a chaotic mess of lust. He forgot all about the earlier pain and torture, and the fact that a ghost was doing this to him. All he knew was an incredibly beautiful woman is touching his cock and wants to fuck him, and why would he say no to that?

“Play. I want to play, oh please!”

“Mmmmm, you want to be my playmate?” He assured her he did. “Will you be my toy I can play with?” Again he quickly agreed. “Will you be my slave?” This time he hesitated and his mind cleared ever so slightly at that sobering thought. What did that even mean? She stared into his eyes through the mirror waiting for an answer, never letting him take even one step away from the edge. Despite his reservations, he never had a chance and so he agreed. “Not good enough. Tell me. Beg me for it. Look me in the eyes and tell me what you want.”

He gulped, “P-please, Mistress Lauren. Please let me be your slave.”

She let him beg for a moment, “Close your eyes.” He promptly did as she let go of him, causing him to gasp, unsure if it was relief or disappointment. “Turn around and drop to your knees.” Again he obeyed, “Now use your hands to find my feet and kiss them and continue begging. Really convince me.” Reaching in front of him he felt legs covered in stockings. His hands slid down the smooth material until he found her feet. She wasn’t wearing any shoes, which he realized meant she was naturally taller than him. Lowering his head he began kissing one foot and then the other, in between kisses continuing to beg to allow him to be her slave. After a few minutes of grovelling she leaned down and held his chin, raising his head. “Open your eyes. “ When he did he was shocked to see her smiling face just inches in front of his own without needing a mirror. “I accept you as my slave.” She then gave him the most passionate kiss of his life. He practically melted into her mouth and in that moment believed he would do anything for her. Holding his cock, she stood up and guided him first to his feet and then to the bedroom. After laying him down in bed he watched her slowly undress, putting on a show for him, which his throbbing cock happily enjoyed. He watched as this sexy creature joined him in bed and reached down to his cock. Instead of touching it, she began moving her hands around it and wiggling her fingers. Confused he looked down and saw some ethereal smoke drifting around it and then being absorbed into his penis! Confused, he was about to ask what that was, but she cut him off, “Now we won’t need that silly chastity cage, unless you’re being bad, of course.” Still confused she began kissing him and any further questions were quickly forgotten. The next few hours were spent exploring each other’s bodies and Victor soon learned what she meant. No matter what she did to him, he was unable to orgasm. She stroked him with her hands, with her breasts, with her mouth. It didn’t matter, he couldn’t cum. He would reach the edge and hang there, just like he did moments earlier in the bathroom, but was constantly denied the release he so desperately desired. Lauren, however, had no such problems and was happy to orgasm loudly and often as Victor kept his hands and mouth busy exploring her body. He should have been out of his mind in desperation, and of course he was, but at the same time he hoped this would never end. He had never experienced this much pleasure at once. She was so beautiful and it felt so good, he knew an orgasm by him would end it and he wasn’t ready to stop yet. When she finally laid back and begged him to fuck her he was beyond thrilled and literally jumped onto her inviting body. The second he slid inside he slammed into the edge and stayed there as his slow strokes quickly turned into frantic, animalistic thrusting. Lost in the pleasure he pounded away, unable to slow down or stop himself until his body was simply exhausted and he collapsed on top of her. No doubt any mortal woman would have gotten sore or bored of his jack-hammer style long ago. Instead she flipped them over and continued riding him, still hungry for more.

After she came a couple more times Victor’s body was done. Only his cock was still wide awake and wanting more, the rest of him needed an orgasm and rest, in that order. “Mistress Lauren. Can I please cum...please? I can’t...I can’t take anymore. Please let me cum! Please!” His begging only served to spur her on to move faster until she had her final orgasm of the night and rolled off of him.

When he realized she stopped, tears rolled down his cheeks as his pleading intensified. She put a finger to his lips, “Ssshhh. Keep that up and you’re going to make me need to fuck you again. It’s very late and your body needs rest. Maybe tomorrow.” He couldn’t believe his ears. Despite his exhaustion he was ready to blow up on her in anger. As if sensing this, she added, “And I’d choose your next words carefully. I wasn’t going to put the spiked cage on you unless you’re a bad slave. Are you going to be a bad slave?”

Instead of yelling, he sighed. She completely took the wind out of his sails, “No Mistress.” There was no way he could handle that spiked thing tonight.

“What are you?”

“I’m your good slave, Mistress.”

She gave him a kiss, “Yes you are. Now get some sleep.” He wasn’t sure if she was going to get up or disappear. To his surprise she did neither. Grabbing his hand she pulled it around her and turned away from him, putting them in a spooning position with his throbbing cock wedged against her ass. His hips involuntarily thrusted up against it, causing her to giggle, but despite his inhuman levels of horniness, sleep soon took him as his body was simply too exhausted for anything else.

It was late in the afternoon when Victor woke up alone. He sat up and looked around for Lauren but there was so sign of her. Though he doesn’t remember any, he’s certain he had vivid, erotic dreams all night. Looking at the state of his throbbing cock, he at least assumes that’s what happened. Absent-mindedly, he reached down and stroked himself, basking in the pleasure until he remembered he’s doing nothing except making it worse for himself. After forcing his hand away, he gets up and showers, then heads down to the kitchen to satisfy the only desire he can, his hunger. While making a sandwich he notices the time is 2pm! Lucky for him he took the week off from work, though at this rate he’ll never get unpacked. Taking his food to the couch he calls out for Lauren but gets no response, making him wonder yet again if this was all a dream until he realizes the dull ache in his balls is no illusion. Turning on the TV he takes a bite of his sandwich and settles back when the voice next to him almost makes him choke, “Looking for me?” Lauren appeared out of nowhere and is sitting next to him on the couch, this time dressed in casual sweatshirt and yoga pants, but still looked amazing and caused his sore and denied cock to stand at attention. She laughed, “Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you,” then gestured at his crotch, “But looks like someone is happy to see me!” He realized the sweatpants did little to hide his bulge. “So what are we watching? It’s been forever since I watched TV.”

They spent the rest of the afternoon together watching streaming programs and movies, after he explained that you didn’t need cable anymore to watch things, just the internet. It was like they were a normal couple hanging out together instead of a dominatrix ghost and her mortal slave. Before he knew it he was hungry again and saw it was 8pm! “So I’m guessing you don’t eat anymore?”

She looked a little sad, “No. Don’t eat, drink, or sleep. On the plus side I never get hungry, thirsty, or tired!” Victor could attest to the last one. After ensuring she didn’t mind, he made a quick dinner and sat back on the couch and ate while they chatted. Initially it felt like a first date, which was very weird considering the circumstances. They got to know each other better as if meeting for the first time. Eventually, the conversation shifted to the elephant in the room, what it was like being a ghost. He found out she can leave the house, but not the property. Some sort of barrier prevents her from going any further and she also gets weaker when she leaves the house. When she isn’t “around” she’s back in the basement. She’s drawn there anytime she isn’t active. It made him sad to realize what a lonely existence she must have had for the past seven years since her murder. He almost understood how aggressive she was towards him yesterday. She must have been a little stir crazy, assuming that’s even a thing.

Despite how comfortable he was becoming with her and normal this conversation was on the surface, Victor had some obvious trepidation about his future here. He worked up the courage to ask the biggest questions on his mind, “So what are your plans with me? Like, am I a prisoner here? Will I ever be allowed to leave the house? I took a vacation this week but I need to go to work eventually to keep paying the mortgage.”

She gave a serious look, “You’re my slave now. You gave yourself to me last night, remember? You can only leave if I say you can.” The color drained from his face. Was she serious? Before he could even think of a suitable reply she continued, “But I suppose you do have a point. We can’t have the house go into foreclosure, and you’ll probably need to buy food and other things from time to time. Well we can worry about that later. You said we have all week, so let’s enjoy it!”

He wanted to protest. To plead his case. Offer some resistance and stand up for himself. But all those thoughts melted away when she straddled his lap and began kissing him. His hands instinctively went to her round ass, the yoga pants feeling like nothing more than a second layer of skin. When she began grinding into his fully hard cock he was completely lost. Like teenagers, they made out and dry humped on the couch. Victor quickly found himself hovering on the edge, torn if he wanted this to stop or keep going. Of course the choice was no longer his to make. It only stopped when Lauren chose to break their kiss. She grabbed his right wrist and pulled it to the side pushing it against the back of the couch. When she let go his wrist remained stuck in place. He looked and saw a restraint appear around his wrist and was somehow fastened to the couch. She did the same to his left wrist and slid onto the floor, pulling his sweatpants down in the process. Kneeling between his legs he felt her hands touch each ankle and they were suddenly attached to the couch the same as his wrists. What followed was a long, intense blow job that any man would have killed for, assuming that man was able to orgasm. Victor could only sit there and suffer in the sweet agony of never ending pleasure. She didn’t tire, didn’t get sore, didn’t even need to breathe, so her deep throating abilities were literally otherworldly. He could only rest his head back and try to remember that he does need to breathe! At some point she stopped, “Still want to leave?”

He gasped like a fish out of water, “Please, cum, please!”

She laughed, “Not yet. That should have you pretty motivated to return the favor. Meet me upstairs and don’t keep me waiting!” She winked and disappeared along with the restraints around his limbs. It took him a few moments to clear his head enough to realize what she said and get the strength to stand. Stepping out of his pants and removing his socks and shirt he quickly ascended the stairs and went to his bedroom. His jaw dropped as he entered the door when he found Lauren lying in bed dressed in a sexy lingerie and stockings set, minus the panties. Her hands were roaming over her body as she softly moaned, “What took you so long? Such a bad boy for keeping me waiting.” She slowly spread her legs and pointed in between, “Here, slave. Come get your treat.” Entranced, he went to where she pointed and dove head first into her. His tongue probed her sex as he licked and sucked, doing his best to please her. Based on the noises she was making, he was doing well, but after her third orgasm he began slowing down as his mouth was tiring. She noticed immediately and had them change positions on the bed. He was spread out and restrained the same way when he woke up that first morning. As she lowered herself onto his face she told him, “I have other ways to motivate you.” He was unsure what she meant until the first smack hit his balls. It worked as he found a second wind to keep up the pace and continue to please her. Any time he slowed down or paused for just a second another strike would land on his sore and swollen balls, encouraging him to ignore any fatigue and go faster. Luckily for him she didn’t put her full weight on him, so breathing was relatively easy, except when another orgasm wracked her body. That's when she would clamp down and seal his airway completely until it passed and she was ready for more.

Several orgasms later, even the assault on his balls couldn’t get him to keep licking. His muscles were completely exhausted. That didn’t stop her from trying as the slaps turned to punches and all he could do was scream into her. Realizing he was done she sat up, “What’s wrong, slave? Don’t you want to please your Mistress?”

His mouth was so worn out his speech was slurred, “Yes, but I can’t. Too tired.”

“Tsk tsk. And here I was thinking you might deserve an orgasm, but I see you’re not desperate enough yet.” Before he could reply the ball gag appeared in her hand and she forced it into his mouth and buckled it behind his head. She crawled down his body until she was hovering over his cock. Facing the foot of the bed she slowly slid it inside of her. With her left hand she had a firm grip on his balls. When she raised her body up she pulled his balls with her, when she went down so did her right hand as it slammed into them. For a long time she fucked him this way, getting off on his muffled screams as well as his constantly on edge, throbbing cock. Victor had no idea how he not only stayed hard, but was still riding the edge. He lost track of how many more times she came this way, but thankfully she had enough and got up and off of him. She turned around and laid on top of his body, elbows on his chest so her hands could prop up her head, “What am I going to do with you? Such a bad, lazy slave making me do so much work just to please me.” He moaned loudly, desperately hoping she was done playing for the night. Victor almost thought he could get used to the teasing, almost, but the pain was too much for him to bear. She blinked and the gag disappeared, “So what do you have to say for yourself?”

“Please don’t hurt me. I’m sorry, I tried, but please stop hurting me!”

“Poor slave boy,” she said without a hint of sympathy in her eyes, “that’s why it’s called punishment. You’re not supposed to enjoy it. Now next time you’ll try even harder, won’t you?” He nodded. “Don’t worry, we’ll whip you into shape eventually.” She cruelly laughed at her little “joke.” He couldn’t understand how this being could be so friendly and normal just a few hours ago while they chatted on the couch, and then be this merciless and evil. He couldn’t think of anything else to say as he again worried about being trapped in this situation. Instead of words tears flowed from his eyes. That finally made her face soften a little. The restraints vanished and she laid next to him, holding him in her arms as he sobbed against her. Stroking his hair she encouraged him to let it all out and did her best to soothe him. Minutes later Victor cried himself to sleep.

He awoke alone again the next morning. Just him and another straining erection that he was smart enough not to touch today, instead taking a cold shower to help ease the tension. Once dressed he saw it was 11am. That was better, he supposed, and went down for some food. As he reached the bottom of the stairs he did a double take. All of the boxes were gone and his stuff was unpacked and set up. Pictures hung on the walls, bookshelves full of books and various nicknacks he owns. As he wandered to the kitchen, everywhere he looked it appeared as if he’d been living there for years. The place looked amazing! “Lauren...did you do all this?”

She appeared right in front of him, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, her hair tied back in a ponytail, “Yeah, I got tired of all the boxes. One of the benefits of not needing sleep, plus I want you to save your energy for other things.” She winked and laughed, further causing Victor to wonder how this can be the same woman who delights in punishing his balls. After making some food they both went back to the couch for more TV. She really seemed to enjoy catching up on the many movies and shows she’s missed. Once he was done eating she told him, “Take off your clothes.” It was obviously not a request. “In fact, I don’t think you need to wear clothes at all anymore when we’re alone in the house. Understood?” As he got up to strip he nodded. “Sorry, I didn’t quite catch that.”

Clearing his throat, “Yes, Mistress Lauren.” Once nude he sat on one end of the couch while Lauren was on the other, laying down so her bare feet were in his lap with his hardening cock trapped in between. As she watched TV she ignored him but constantly kept her feet moving, caressing and stroking his erection, causing him to gasp involuntarily.

Victor was no longer paying attention to the television and lost track of time until he heard her say, “Massage my feet for me.” Again she wasn’t asking, so he held one foot and began rubbing it while the other continued to tickle his penis. And this is how they spent Tuesday afternoon until it was time for dinner. Him massaging one foot while the other teased him, never even bringing him to the edge, just toying with him and keeping him hard and horny. Meanwhile she relaxed and enjoyed the massage and the shows.

Thankfully, she moved her feet away and gave him time to make dinner, and to take a break from the teasing. He took his time preparing and eating, knowing as soon as he was done they’d probably end up in the bedroom. Never in his life did Victor think he’d procrastinate about sleeping with a gorgeous woman! But much to his surprise, once he was done Lauren suggested they play one of his many board games. He kept waiting for the catch or ulterior motive, but instead they spent several hours just playing games and having a nice normal time, except for the fact he was still naked. Afterward they did go to bed where she had him go down on her again and make her cum a few times, then that was it. They went to sleep, or at least he did.

The next morning he woke up at a more reasonable 9am, feeling much more refreshed than the other days, but of course he still had ridiculous morning wood he could do nothing about and sore, full balls. After another cool shower and toweling off, he was surprised to find Lauren laying in his bed. “There you are! Come down to the basement, I have a surprise for you!” Before he could say a word she vanished. Not wanting to keep her waiting he briskly went downstairs and into the basement. Like before, as soon as he went down the steps he became aroused and was fully hard and throbbing when he reached the bottom. What he saw he couldn't believe. His boxes were stacked neatly in one corner, but the rest was transformed into what looked like a dungeon! The walls had a stone facade on them, there were various whips and other painful looking items hanging from one wall, a wooden X stood in one corner with many straps to it, some other pieces of furniture all with their own buckles and straps as well. Where did all this shit come from? As if reading his mind, “Don’t worry, all of this isn’t really here, at least not in your reality. It’s like the gag and restraints I used on you. Only we can see and interact with them. But isn’t it great? This is exactly what it looked like back when...well you know.”

Finally finding his voice, Victor asked, “So this is where you saw your clients? And people actually paid you so you could beat them?”

She seemed a little hurt, “Yes. Not everyone is exactly like you. Lots of people like different things. There’s no shame in that.” She shook her head, “Looks like someone still needs a lot more training.” There was an ominous silence in the room that Victor dared not break. Luckily for him he didn’t need to, “I have an idea! My clients always had a safeword when we played. That’s something they would say if it ever became too much for them to handle. Once they said it, I stopped everything. I’ll bet you really want to cum by now, don’t you?”

His head almost fell off, he nodded so hard, “Vey much, yes, please Mistress?”

She laughed, “Thought so. Here’s the deal. Your safeword only while we’re down here is red. Use that and I’ll stop whatever I’m doing. You’re going to experience everything you see in the room. Endure it all without using your safeword and I’ll give you the greatest orgasm of your life. Wuss out and who knows when I’ll give you another chance.”

Victor was horrified at the thought of both being tortured for who knows how long, but also being denied for probably even longer. The tension in his cock was bordering on painful, which helped him make his decision. “Um, okay, yeah, I’ll try.”

She rolled her eyes, “That wasn’t very convincing. Maybe you aren’t desperate enough yet.” Victor was stunned in silence, but before he could gather his wits and beg for a chance she had another idea, “I know. Come over here.” She led him to the large standing X-frame and fastened him to it. Straps went around his wrists and elbows, ankles and thighs, and his waist. It ensured he wouldn’t be going anywhere until she freed him. She then wheeled over a small machine that had a long rod with a fleshlight on the end of it. She adjusted the height and lined it up with his cock and slid him inside. It felt amazing even though he knew it would just tease him further. Once she was satisfied she locked the wheels in place and turned it on. It pulled back just far enough so his head was barely inside then slid back down to fully envelope him. Back and forth it went at a brisk pace. “There. What’s great about this thing now is it’s self-lubricating. One of the perks of the afterlife. I’ll be back in a bit to check on you. Have fun!”

His eyes bulged out as she walked up the stairs and closed the door leaving him alone with this cold, unrelenting machine. In his current state it only took a few minutes before he was at the edge again and that’s where he stayed for hours while the machine happily hummed away, sliding up and down his length, and increasing his torment by the second. By the time she returned his head was hanging down with drool coming out of his mouth. Victor was not a pretty site, but he perked up once he realized she was back. After turning off the machine she asked, “So what do you think of my proposal now?”

He began blubbering, “Oh god, please let me cum! Please Lauren...Mistress Lauren, fuck, please, I need to cum so bad, please just let me cum!” Shaking her head she pulled the machine away from him and held two ice packs against his cock. Whatever it was in this basement that was affecting him wouldn’t let him go soft, but at least it would numb and soothe his overworked penis. She then released him from the cross and led him upstairs so he could eat some lunch that she prepared for him. Neither said a word as he ate and rested. Once she felt he had enough time, she led him back to the basement. Victor was far too out of it still to put up a fight or even protest, he just followed her along obediently. It wasn’t until she was strapping him back onto the cross that he realized what was happening. “Oh god, no, please, not again! No more!”

Once he was secure she began rolling the machine towards him, “Apparently you’re still not desperate enough. Don’t worry, I’ll help you get there.” Back in place she turned it on. This time it moved much slower so he could really feel it sliding over every inch of his member. Despite the slower speed it still didn’t take long before he was back on edge and moaning in the empty basement while Lauren was upstairs enjoying television. Several hours later she came back down to find Victor again drooling on himself with his head hanging down. He didn’t even notice she returned until the machine was switched off and pulled away.

Weakly raising his head, he muttered, “Please no more. No more. Please, anything but no more teasing…”

She let him babble for a bit before asking, “Hmm, maybe you’re finally ready. What do you think?”

He swallowed hard, “Please. Please use everything in the room on me. Just not that fucking machine anymore. Please! I’ll take all the pain you want. Whatever you want, please!”

Smiling, she said, “I knew we could get you there. But you’ve had a rough day, how about we start tomorrow?” Without waiting for an answer she iced down his cock and released him from the cross, then helped him back upstairs. After another meal she led him to the bedroom so he could orally service her for a couple hours before letting him get some sleep. She knew he’d need his strength.
lovesthepain72
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Haunted Tease

Post by lovesthepain72 »

The next few days for Victor were a blur of pain. True to her word, they used every piece of bondage furniture, he felt the sting of every whip, flogger, crop, and cane all over his body. Clips, clamps, and clothespins on his nipples, cock, balls, and anywhere else she could fit them. Some were taken off gently, some ripped off, some knocked off with a crop. Various electrical devices he didn’t even know existed shocked his body. Some stung, like a static shock or electric fly swatters, some were agony, looking like a stun gun or cattle prod. Then there were toys that had electrodes she put on his cock and balls. At first they were pleasurable, until she turned the voltage up and soon he was screaming in pain again. The worst part was throughout it all his cock remained stubbornly erect. Whatever aura that was arousing him down here never let up causing him to stay hard the entire time. This kept prompting Lauren to tease, “See? This can’t be so bad. Look how hard you still are! Deep down you’re loving this, aren’t you my little pain slut?”

Nothing could be further from the truth. In his mind he was screaming “red” over and over again, desperately wanting this ordeal to end, but he refused to let that word escape his lips. He was determined to persevere and get his long overdue orgasm. For three whole days, between breakfast and dinner, she tortured him, with a few breaks mixed in throughout. After dinner he would spend the night with his head between her legs. Seeing him in so much pain was obviously a big turn on for her, since she seemed to cum harder and more often every night. The strangest part he found was that in spite of everything she did to him, not a single mark appeared on his body. Not one bruise, welt, or scratch. As he thought more on it, his cock never became raw after the hours and hours of stroking he went through. Somehow, these ghostly implements would cause him to feel everything, without causing any physical harm. He wasn’t sure if that was a blessing or a curse since it only meant she could give him more than a body should be able to withstand.

By Sunday morning, though he lost track of the days by now, Victor was just about at his breaking point. He wasn’t sure if he could handle another day, but at the same time to quit after taking all of that abuse seemed foolish. As per his routine he showered and went down for breakfast. The lone bright spot was Lauren made all of his meals during this time and basically took care of him. He took his time eating, dreading what she could possibly have in store for him today. What on earth is there left for her to do to him? She noticed his stalling, “Wow. I thought you’d be more eager to get going today.” He could only half grunt, half whine a reply. “Oh, didn’t I tell you? Yesterday we finished. You made it through every toy I have.”

He paused mid-chew and stared at her. This had to be a mean trick, right? With a mouthful of food he said, “Really?”

She laughed, “You’re so gross. Don’t talk with your mouth full, and yes, really. So a deal’s a deal, guess you’re going to cum today. Unless you’d rather spend the day eating your breakfast.” Victor wolfed down the rest of his meal, lucky not to choke in the process as she laughed at his reaction. After his plate was clean, “Go upstairs and brush your teeth. Then meet me in the dungeon.” He was leery about going back down there, but couldn’t pass up this opportunity, even if she was planning on taking it away. As he walked back down the stairs with his cock reacting as it always does down there, he was surprised to see a giant four post bed in the middle of the space. It was a dark wood, with a maroon canopy draped over it. Lauren was sprawled out on the bed looking incredible in another lingerie set he had not seen before. “I added something new. So I guess we haven’t tried everything here yet. Care to join me?” He practically leapt into the bed, much to her delight. He was like a starving man and she was his only sustenance. They latched onto each other and kissed, their hands roaming all over their bodies. Soon she positioned herself on top of him and before he knew it he was restrained to the posts on the bed. Sliding down his body, she waved her hands around his throbbing cock, this time pulling the ethereal smoke out of his body!

“How about a little foreplay before the main event?” Without waiting for an answer she danced her fingers along his shaft. Lightly tickling and caressing, causing him to throb uncontrollably and leak precum profusely. Noticing this, she removed her hands and began licking him from base to tip, cleaning up the mess as quickly as he was making it. Victor was slowly losing his mind. Knowing the block was gone all he wanted was a quick orgasm, but she was determined to drag this out. When she slid back up and positioned his cock against her he was thrilled, until she slowly rubbed his head back and forth against her opening, causing them both to gasp in pleasure. Just when he thought he couldn’t take anymore, she slowly slid down his cock until he was completely buried inside of her. Leaning her hands high on his chest, she rode him up and down, painfully slow, ensuring he would last just a little bit longer. “Are you ready to cum, slave?”

“Oh god yes, please, yes!”

“Ready for the greatest orgasm of your life?”

“Please, please…”

“You love being my slave, don’t you?”

So desperate and lost, he wasn’t sure what he was saying, “Yes, I’m your slave! I love it! Please, Mistress, please let me cum!”

“You want to be my slave forever, don’t you?”

“Anything! Anything! Can I cum now? Please?”

As she ever so slightly picked up the pace, her hands slid up his chest until they ended on his throat. Victor felt himself inching closer and closer so barely noticed when she began to squeeze, and even then it didn’t fully register until he realized he couldn’t breathe. Riding faster now, he strained against the bonds that held firm, twisting his head from side to side, unable to break free or get air. True to her word, when he came it was by far the most explosive and greatest orgasm of his life. It was also his last. Seconds after cumming he passed out, the last thing he saw was a smiling Lauren staring into his eyes as she said, “My slave forever.”

When Victor came to, he felt strange. Relaxed and good actually, but strange nonetheless. He was in Lauren’s large bed and his limbs were free. She was lying next to him, “Hey. How are you feeling?”

He smiled, “Good, I think. You were right, that was the best orgasm of my life. It was a little scary, though. For a second I thought you were going to kill me.”

When she wasn’t smiling back he grew concerned. “Okay, about that. Don’t freak out, but…”

Before she could finish her sentence he did freak out. Victor hopped out of the bed and backed away watching as Lauren and all of her equipment faded leaving the empty basement except for two things. His pile of boxes in the corner and his lifeless body hanging from the ceiling. “What the fuck? What’s going on? Is this a sick trick or something? What the fuck did you do to me?”

She appeared again by his side, “Sorry, I was hoping to break it to you easier. You’re like me now. Dead and a spirit bound to the house. This way you can really be my slave forever. We won’t age or get tired. Won’t need to eat and drink or use the bathroom. We can just play together for all eternity.”

Victor was still too shocked and horrified for any rational response. “What did you do to my...my...body? Can’t you at least put some clothes on me?”

“Well eventually someone will find you, so I made it look like an autoerotic asphyxiation accident. Hopefully that gets people to clear out and leave the house easier, and I’ll show you some tricks I’ve used to scare off the rest. I know you’re probably upset, so I’ll give you some time alone.” Upset was an understatement. He was livid and devastatingly depressed. He fell to his knees and cried.

It took him a long time, but time was something he had plenty of now. Eventually he forgave her, or at least was willing to talk to her again. Not long after that they began having regular sex, which quickly evolved into the Mistress and slave games they played before. For several years that’s all they did, teasing, torturing, and fucking non-stop. The only breaks were when someone living came to the house interested in buying or doing anything to the house. They both worked well to scare anyone away and keep the legend of the haunted house alive. That is until one day when a young, petite, blonde woman walked in with a realtor. Victor was prepared for their normal routine but was taken aback at how pretty this woman was. He looked to Lauren and she asked, “How would you feel about having a sister slave?” She laughed at the look of shock on his face, “What? Didn’t I ever tell you that I’m bi-sexual?”
phönix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by phönix »

Another masterpiece! :w00t:
Full of what-would-you-do moments. But I'm not sure the things we learned from The Exorcist would have worked here. :lol:
On the other hand: afterlife could be worse... :hmmm:
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

Post by qatguy »

if you can, you could make a EOS tease from this, a simple one: all black, minimal pictures, must wear headphones, in a dark room, loud sounds, and player/user just reads and picks from an A or B button. sort of like a minimal choose your own story.
lovesthepain72
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lovesthepain72 »

qatguy wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:11 am if you can, you could make a EOS tease from this, a simple one: all black, minimal pictures, must wear headphones, in a dark room, loud sounds, and player/user just reads and picks from an A or B button. sort of like a minimal choose your own story.
Would you like fries with that? :-)
Sorry, I'm just an old-school writer. I don't dabble with the web teases.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

A great read! A good story, lots of imagination. I loved it!
Milov08
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Milov08 »

Love it! Huge fan of your stories :love:
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

I finally read this story after having it open for many weeks. Loved it! I love all your stories and this one was great too, wish I could find a supernatural-powered Mistress of my own :-D
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

lovesthepain72
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lovesthepain72 »

forbiddendesire wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:23 pm I finally read this story after having it open for many weeks. Loved it! I love all your stories and this one was great too, wish I could find a supernatural-powered Mistress of my own :-D
Thanks! The prospect of being teased for all eternity doesn't sound too bad.