[RELEASE] E-Stm CH Twisted Tales.

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] E-Stm CH Twisted Tales.

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Thank god for the [New Releases] 2021 thread, I wanted to write in this thread but could not find it because it was not buried just hidden among a bunch of old posts :)

But with that said I just wanted to say you, numberonefan and DigitalParkinglot are bastards!, but in a very good way, But I will write more about that in this weekend, so this is my terrible misunderstood version of what a tease is :)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
zebbg69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zebbg69 »

Another cum-splattering hit by our favorite duo!

The str8 version bested me in about 15 minutes, so then I rode the rest of it post-orgasm--very interesting feeling all the intensity but knowing I am impervious for a while--and then right into the TS version until that one got me at the end. Actually I had to loop the end a few times, since I had an experimental electrode configuration and was pretty overstimulated by then. I was just begging for that 2nd one, and it shattered me. Those Alexis Brill HBHJ clips are crazy-making! Well done!
exador
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by exador »

Love the STR8 one, Top notch, well done.

The poppers player in me wishes that phase of the experience started earlier in the vid. C'est la vie.

MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!! Cannot wait for the next one.

Please. Thank you.
"If God had intended us not to masturbate, He would have made our arms shorter." -George Carlin
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Ha zebbg69, I think it was the same thing that got me :)

As I wrote last time, when I mention that numberonefan and DigitalParkinglot where bastards!
that was, because of what happend, I had the whole week teased and denied myself because that is fun to do sometimes, and then one weekend I took this video and Estim for a ride, with one of zebbg69's setups, and around 14-15 minutes in it, when the video told it wanted to test me, I suddenly felt a tingling sensation and before I could reach for the Big Knob, to turn it down, I got an HFO.

So now I need to take a long break from Estim, because everytime I try to take a ride now I can feel i'm desentized because the volume need to be turned up more, and then it hurts, mostly it's my prostate that got a big workout I think.

So I will have to take a long break to get the feeling back again, and because of that numberonefan and DigitalParkinglot, you are bastards! but in a good way :)

Can't wait to finished the video one day.
numberonefan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by numberonefan »

Hi All Milovanians. :wave:

Many, many thanks from myself, and the great DPL for all the positive reviews you have posted in regard to 'Twisted Tales'. We really, really appreciate them. thank You. :love:
'TT2 + Bonus', will be arriving at an Electro Popper Slave's eager cock in the not too distant future. :-D

NUMBERONEFAN. :love:
Attachments
vlcsnap-00005.jpg
vlcsnap-00005.jpg (256.78 KiB) Viewed 3884 times
vlcsnap-00004.jpg
vlcsnap-00004.jpg (217.08 KiB) Viewed 3884 times
vlcsnap-00001.jpg
vlcsnap-00001.jpg (248.24 KiB) Viewed 3884 times
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

numberonefan wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:26 am Hi All Milovanians. :wave:

Many, many thanks from myself, and the great DPL for all the positive reviews you have posted in regard to 'Twisted Tales'. We really, really appreciate them. thank You. :love:
'TT2 + Bonus', will be arriving at an Electro Popper Slave's eager cock in the not too distant future. :-D

Butler voice: "I'll go and make the needed preparation sire"
kinkyhorizons
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by kinkyhorizons »

Now that is fantastic news! The two of you do great work together.
v0ltaire
Explorer
Explorer

Post by v0ltaire »

AWESOME! I know i'm a bit late to the party but this is absolutely amazing work in every respect. i can't get over how good it is (both versions), you're really setting new standards here. please keep it up!

the only slight concern i have is poppers part - please be careful and make sure not to go blind or get a heart attack, we're absolutely hooked and need more of this content! :-D
Gr8M1ke
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gr8M1ke »

This was incredible!!!! I'd like to second an earlier request for a funscript file if possible.
eloelo120
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by eloelo120 »

Awesome cock hero, I don't own any E-Stim device, but playing it while fapping was amazing. Great editing and video selection.
Speaking of which, can you tell me the name of the Mistress? The main lady of the story.

/edit
Found it! She's called Scarlet Chase
Bluemoon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bluemoon »

Masterpiece !
The TS version is stunning, I liked it a lot and enjoyed it many times already !
Awesome work, the combination of TS and Estim is really a turn on !
Well done
emiumfinal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by emiumfinal »

Did anyone else think the intensity of the stim dropped a bit in the last 30 minutes or so? Looking at the audio in Audacity it looks like it shouldn't, but when I play the track it feels like the last third or so is about 85% of the rest of the audio. Using a DIY stereo box.
rubbersexdoll
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): Still looking for a Domme that will transform me into the sissy slut I so long to be...
Sub/Slave(s): Still looking for that cool guy or girl that will be willing clean and shine my latex collection... payment in orgasms will be arranged.

Post by rubbersexdoll »

emiumfinal wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:36 am Did anyone else think the intensity of the stim dropped a bit in the last 30 minutes or so? Looking at the audio in Audacity it looks like it shouldn't, but when I play the track it feels like the last third or so is about 85% of the rest of the audio. Using a DIY stereo box.
Could be that you need to ramp your signal, either automatically or manually. Your nerves get used to the sensation (or temporarily burned out, drink some electrolyte solution before and during) and may need the power to be increased slowly as the file continues. Read my review earlier and see that the power levels I finished at were higher than when I started.
alexjackman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alexjackman »

lolol2 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:40 pm DIY with triphase
Common: Head
Left: Shaft
Right: Under balls
I've never tried common on the head. This is a fascinating idea. I'll have to try this next I get the chance!

I am curious though, since I find that I can generally take, and want, a lot more stimulation under balls. Seems like the more sensitive head would get overstimulated in this setup? Also curious if you use pads, rubber loops, or? Always trying to improve my game here.
plissk3n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by plissk3n »

Can any1 tell me the name of this amazing woman?