The succubus ritual part 2

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Vaol
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Vaol »

Hello again readers! :-) Thank you for your positive comments on my last post. Here comes part 2 of my story.

For new readers, part 1 can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=24738

As you lie there you start to regain control over your body. You instinctively close your legs and move your hands to cover your crotch. Your cock is still rock hard though, making it hard to hide.
The succubus looks amused. It is a beautiful creature in the shape of a woman. If it wasn’t for the tail and the horns, only the red glowy eyes would give away the demon.

“You don’t seem afraid and neither do you seem very surprised. Intriguing. Where you expecting me?”
You are not sure if you were. Part of you wanted to think that this would happen, but you never thought the stories were really true. At this point you don’t know if you made a terrible mistake or if your wildest fantasies were about to come true. Or both.

You don’t know what to say, but your eyes start to wander. Looking down towards the succubus perfect neck, admiring her amazing large breasts and of course her tight shaved pussy.

“Hmm, you are a quiet one. You should answer me. And also, there is no reason to be shy.”
Again, your body is no longer yours to command. You sit up, your hands move to your side again and your legs open to reveal your manhood to the demon at the end of the bed.

“Um, I’m sorry…” You mumble, still trying to process the situation.
“Haha, you’re sorry? For what? It seems that it was I who interrupted you in the middle of something.” The succubus says laughingly. Her voice is soft and sensual. Even though her lips are moving, you are not sure if the voice emanates from there or from inside your head.
“Do you want to continue what you were doing?”, the demon says.
“Yes, please” You try to sound firm, but your voice is cracking.
The succubus laughs again. “I’m Lilith, by the way.”

Your hand moves to grab your cock and starts stroking. It feels amazing and you are still very close to the edge. You feel that you are back in control, so you quickly increase the speed.
“Hey now, not too fast! You will entertain me while you answer my question. Were you expecting me?” You slow down, by your own will this time. It is shameful to admit, but you love the situation you are in. The demon seems to enjoy it to, you can see the slit of her pussy getting moist.

“Um, yes, I think so. I tried to attract you.”, you say, with your voice a little stronger this time.
“Really? Well, I have to admit, you did a good job.”
The succubus moves closer, her face only centimetres from your ear. She is breathing heavily, and you can’t help but stare at her breasts, heaving right in front of you.

“All that delicious frustration. How long has it been, mortal?” You can feel her breath on your neck, and it is turning you on even more. Even with the slow strokes it is hard to hold back. You try to slow down but realise you can’t change the rhythm at all.

“Almost a month of edging.” Your voice is fully back now. You are horny out of your mind, and slightly nervous, but you have to admit you are enjoying yourself.
“Aha, you are one of those humans. I love mortals, but their willpower is usually too weak to become interesting to me. You, however…..”
Your hand stops moving and your cock is twitching desperately.
“So, why did you want me to find you here?”, she says as she turns around and gets out of the bed. For the first time you see her ass. It is perfect, just as the rest of her body. Big, round and between her thighs you can barely glimpse her lips, even wetter now. You wonder if the demon is changing her form to suit exactly what you like. You start stroking again, pleased to see that you are once again in control. It does not last long however. She quickly turns around and looks you in the eye.

“Stop that! From now on you only do what I tell you. I’m tired of controlling your every move!” You instantly stop stroking, almost ashamed. Stroking while watching a strangers ass like that without permission almost seems wrong.

“And answer my question. Why did you want me to find you here?”
“I didn’t really think it through to be honest.”
She finds your reply very amusing. She laughs loudly and you find the laughter both cute and a bit intimidating.

“Well, I am not surprised. In my experience male humans usually don’t think that much. Especially if they are being distracted by that thing between their legs.”, she says as she crawls back on the bed and towards you. She stops when her face is just centimetres from your throbbing cock.

“It is easy to be distracted by though.” She seems to admire your dick. You can see her hand moving down to touch herself.
“Such a useful tool for controlling you. Do you want me to play with it? Is that what you wanted me here for?” She is not even looking at you, only focusing on your cock. So close that you can even feel her breath tease your sensitive head.
“Yes, I would love that”, you say eagerly.

“Of course you would!” She quickly sits up in front of you again, with some distance between you.
“However, I am not your toy. You are mine!” Hearing her say it makes you throb even more. She notices your shaft twitching.
“Seems like it is begging for attention. I think I need to make you focus on something else. Lay down on your back for me. And no touching!” You obey, knowing you probably have no choice. As she lies down next to you, she finally touches you, putting a hand on your chest. You shiver as you feel the warmth of her body for the first time. She starts tracing a finger around your upper body, staying well away from your manhood.

“You know why I am here. Your sexual frustration feeds me, and I am not going to waste it.” Her hand moves away from you, and she starts touching herself. You look down and see that she is soaking wet now. She lets out a moan as her finger slides past her clit.

“But I have other needs, let us see if you are useful for helping me with that as well.” She gets up and sits on top of your stomach with one leg on either side of your body. You can feel her juices running down on your stomach.

“I’m sorry Lilith, but I don’t think I can last long inside of you.” You say, knowing that at this point you are likely to spurt your load the moment she puts it in. She laughs again, and the view of her smile and perfect body sitting on top of you almost overwhelms you. At this point you have all but forgotten that it is a demon, not an angel.

“You probably wouldn’t. But I have something else in mind.” She moves forward, positioning herself directly above your face.
“You have another useful part as well. I am sure you know what to do.” She let herself down, moving her pussy closer and closer to your face. You can feel her scent now. Strong, but pleasant and almost intoxicating.

It has been a while since you last pleased a woman with your tongue, but you think you are quite good at it. At least you enjoy it a lot. As her pussy reaches your face you stick your tongue out, careful to not go straight for the clit. Trying to warm her up by letting your tongue slide around her lips and entering her slightly. You can hear her moaning and start bucking her hips before she grows inpatient.

“Enough of that, mortal. I am not here for you to tease me!”, she says as she moves her hand down, using her fingers to spread her lips. She grabs your hair and presses your mouth against her clit.
You start to circle your tongue around her most sensitive part, immediately triggering a response. Her moans grow louder and louder as you continue. She obviously likes it rough as she uses both hands to press your face against her crotch, while moving her hips to properly ride your face.

You almost can’t breathe, but your sexual frustration and lust makes you hungry for her sex. Your cock is twitching helplessly in the air, and it takes all your willpower not to reach for it with your hand. As her moaning almost turns to screams you feel her thighs pressing against your ears and her juices start flowing out over your face, before she lies down panting beside you.

“Your sexual energies are truly exquisite. Subjects like you are too rare.”, she says as like regains her breath.
“But I am not satisfied. You have more interesting parts and I have a spell which might make up for your lacking willpower.”

To be continued...

Thanks for reading! :-)

-Vaol
Last edited by Vaol on Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Augustulus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: The succubus ritual part 2

Post by Augustulus »

And again a mean cliffhanger :\'-(. You can truly tease your readers :lol:.

The story is developing nicely. I only wished that the eating her part would've been even more detailed :-P
Vaol
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: The succubus ritual part 2

Post by Vaol »

Augustulus wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:53 pm And again a mean cliffhanger :\'-(. You can truly tease your readers :lol:.

The story is developing nicely. I only wished that the eating her part would've been even more detailed :-P
The next part is out ;-) Hopefully it contains the juicy details you want :-P