Money Shot!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
gfunk
Explorer
Explorer

Money Shot!

Post by gfunk »

It's obviously not for everyone, British celebrities, very little nudity etc.

But for those who have enjoyed it, are there any bugs I missed?
I just wanted to know if there was anything obvious that needed fixing.

The intro is too long and when I was making it, I kind of lost interest near the end, so the final ending is a tad abrubt.
But overall I'm fairly happy with how it turned out.

Thanks to everyone who has given it a go.
egofed
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Money Shot!

Post by egofed »

Love the concept and taunting dialogue. Xxx action would be aweaome too. Thanks for creating this.
Looking forward to many sequels!
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

Post by qatguy »

how about next sequel, a post orgasm torture, aka a p.o.t.

or even a ruin.

other than those, i loved this tease.
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Darigaaz »

Not really a bug but a real annoyance: the volume of non-stroking phase (eg when the current money ladder is shown) is way higher than the beat and moans. I had to constantly increase / decrease the volume
gfunk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gfunk »

Yeah that will be annoying, I've lowered the volume on the scoreboard pages. those at least should be better now.
temptemp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by temptemp »

Got to say, as anti ITV / tabloid press as I am :-P , I completely get the whole objectifying their female personalities and so I loved this a lot. :w00t: Thank you for making it!

It's obvious you put some serious time and effort into it and although it's not that hard, I certainly was throughout (TMI?) In fact it's that easy start that lets you experience the whole thing in one fulfilling sesh and I'm more up for that than something I need to keep cumming back to or restarting over and over again.

If I had to criticise it I'd have to agree with what some people have said about the volume. That aside, there are only three metronome patterns and a couple more would have made this even better. You kind of shot yourself in the foot by adding the moaning, which is more sexy fun for sure but does make the editing harder.

All in all, more tossing off to TV totty I say!
gfunk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gfunk »

The idea originally was that the tease should get more difficult, the ladies being ever more revealing round on round, the moaning sound effects were an attempt to play into that.

There definitely could (perhaps should) have been more variety in sounds and beat patterns, but the sound files were added very late on and by that time when editing the tease was beginning to crash or hang on pages that it shouldn't. I was quite conservative about what I added after that, for fear of having to start over. The tease (as is) has something like 350 separate image files, and over 400 pages.

The volume issue is definitely my fault and that of my 12yr old laptop, that atm is only outputting sound to the left speaker. Im hoping to fix it when I have time and patience to go through it and level out the volumes.

The easy start was a conscious decision, the overlong intro less so but it's just how it turned out. I was concerned that my choice of lady for round one coupled with the long intro might have people checking out soon after. But I knew that I wanted the game to start with the plain-ish celebs and build up to the supermodel types.

Years ago I made a flashtease featuring Kylie Minogue, that was a very similar concept. But I felt it didn't quite capture the feeling of a real game show. So with this one, the audience sound effects, the advert breaks, the scoreboard, all were attempts trying to make it less webtease more game show.

I did think 2/3 of the way through making it, I'd probably been more successful making a parody of television rather than making something people will have fun having a wank to. And I spent a great deal of time wondering just who if anyone this would even actually appeal to.

After round six, I kind of lost interest in making the game and tried best as I could to finish it in a playable state. I think I might revise it at done point. The ending as it stands is pretty much non existent.
temptemp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by temptemp »

I think you pretty much nailed it. I was half expecting Carol to get her ample top-rows out but I think that would be pushing it too far. :no: I did like the TARDIS throwback though. A you think it's over moment that I was half expecting, just not in that particularly British way! :-D
I'll have to check out the Kylie one at some point. Maybe do my own fun tease too one day; who knows. Cheers again!