Audio E-stim recommendations

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Grimm
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Audio E-stim recommendations

Post by Grimm »

Hi there! I'm sure a thread like this has been made before but I can't seem to find one so I figured I'd ask myself.

I've noticed several teases over the years that are based around the use of audio-input E-stim devices and they seem rather interesting but I have not been able to find any info on devices that would work with the teases. Does anyone out there have some recommendations on devices that accept audio and where I can get one, or at the very least some info on what to look for when shopping around.
Ereinon
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: Audio E-stim recommendations

Post by Ereinon »

Hello Grimm,

excuse my bad English.
Estim is is a very interesting thing. With Estim I have had the most intense orgasms.
I started with a battery-powered "Mystim Tension Lover", but quickly reached its limits. It is also difficult to fine-tune the strength.

Later I bought an "E-Stim 2B". The 2B opened up completely new possibilities for stimulation. In contrast to other users here in the forum, I am enthusiastic about the 2B. However, it is true that the 2B filters out a lot of details in the sound files. It still feels good.
It is not suitable for "Cock Hero" videos. For most of the "Webteases" here in the forum, I think it's fine.

Alternative devices would be the ET312 or devices from BT-STIM. For me in Germany, however, it is difficult to get these devices. With these devices, audio processing should be more direct.

For the direct processing of the sound files, I built a device myself. See here "viewtopic.php?f=12&t=23322&hilit=estim+diy". This device doesn't filter out peaks and feels more direct / harder. The DIY device is very suitable for Cock Hero files.

I hope I could help you a little. Have fun trying out Estim
submalewillbow123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by submalewillbow123 »

If your main priority is playing the teases here, audio files and estim vids, then the only 'real' choice is a DIY stereo stim box, this is the only way you can feel all files as intended.

I have the 2B and while the built in modes and the power of the box are great, the audio capabilities are severely lacking. I'm honestly torn on the 2B, I use it quite often (built in modes) and enjoy them, but I bought it mainly for use with the teases here and have been very disappointed. Do not get baited by E-stim systems marketing, they make the 2B sound like an 'a box that does it all', I can assure you it does not.

Long story short, any commercially available device will not be great for audio files as they process the input, which can alter what you are supposed to feel or even completely filter it out like it never existed (2B does this)
OrgasmPhantasm
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): If I told you, I'd have to kill you
Sub/Slave(s): If I told you, they'd have to kill you

Post by OrgasmPhantasm »

submalewillbow123 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:35 pm Long story short, any commercially available device will not be great for audio files as they process the input, which can alter what you are supposed to feel or even completely filter it out like it never existed (2B does this)
Have you tested all the commercially available devices out there? I don't believe this is a fair or accurate statement unless you have knowledge that all the other users who have posted their experience with various devices don't have.

Tbh, I've used the 2B extensively and it's not quite as bad as you make it out to be. "like it never existed" is a bit of a stretch. I'm not claiming it's great, but

I will say that for the price, the 2B is not worth it. If it were a $200 box it would be a strong contender for beginners looking to get into e-stim. But at $400 there are better options for those who can't/won't build their own.

I recently parted ways with my 2B and am waiting for a BTStim Econo to ship to me. I'll report back here re: my experience with it. (if I can remember to! :-P )
"Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total annihilation." - The Bene Gesserit
submalewillbow123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by submalewillbow123 »

OrgasmPhantasm wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:17 pm Have you tested all the commercially available devices out there? I don't believe this is a fair or accurate statement unless you have knowledge that all the other users who have posted their experience with various devices don't have.

Tbh, I've used the 2B extensively and it's not quite as bad as you make it out to be. "like it never existed" is a bit of a stretch.
As far as I'm aware, there is currently no commercial device that does not process audio in some way, some process more than others but process it none the less. If there is one that i'm not aware of, then please let me know as I may be interested in getting rid of the 2B for it.

The BT stim units are stereo boxes but I do not class them as commercial devices as they are made to order (as far as I know) and the builder/owner currently has severe health conditions which could mean they will no longer be available at some point in the near future.

I still stand by my statement of the 2B filtering out some tones completely, just try and play some of the teases on this site not specifically built for the 2B and you wont feel a thing with some pain files
puste
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by puste »

I will stick to what Ereinon an OrgasmPhantasm says. I have them All. Not All but many. :lol:
I have ET312B, BT-Stim Box, E-Stim 2B, E_Box Series 1 Kit, Trible Audio Stim 1 and more.
Build my own TroniCs MidiStim and this is just perfekt for the most of what is in Milovana.
But if you build a TroniCs MidiStim then there is lot of things to understand.

It is not just the Box it self that do the trick. For me it is also about what trodes in use etc.
And the first mistake I have made with the box was that the Gnd was in failed becouse the front output
was always in 3 fase. :no:
I then replace the front with plastic and then a new world was opening for a lots of files.
Also some files are better on a ET312B becouse I think it was made for ET312B.
And so with some files that was special made for the 2B. Some of the files in Webtease is better on 2B.
But as Ereinon says most of the files here is best on the TroniCs MidiStim or similar.
The TroniCs MidiStim I have build as simple as possible. Remember to buy the best Jack for front.
And use thicker cables. It does matter what cable u use.
My Amplifier is a simple TA2020 from Ebay. And then I have added Jack stik so I can use same
cable from PC to MidStim and to the ET312. The 2 is what I use most.
Some files for Edging is best on ET312. Ex. "CH Edge Hero 1" But that also depend on what file is in use.
zebbg69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zebbg69 »

The 2B web pages explain that its audio mode is designed for music and NOT for synthetic waveforms like all of our estim files. They offer sound files that are definitely synthetic but of a different character than what we stim to.

I have never owned or used a 2B, but I recently spent several hours reading the manufacturer's site in detail and watching all their YouTube videos. Even if the audio does not work out, I am interested in the built-in modes. My old ET-312B was *almost* wonderful with its built-ins, and the 2B's seem to get better reviews.

I plan to add it to my collection, as well as the 3rdH. (This will take a while, but it's good to have a goal...)
Dolgian
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dolgian »

I dont know if this is the right place to post this recommendation for ESTIM

I think we need as a group to normalize/standardise the estim electrode placement.

I will try to express this as clearly as possible.
I have a DIY box.

out of my computer, is a stereo jack with black and colored split, this can be yellow or red
the colored wire, is the left channel, or channel A.

So when I read the tease or video and it requires Channel A left, I put the colored wire there.
And when it requires the opposite, I just swap the wires.
sometimes however, I have to go back and forth because the feeling isnt quite right.

Now, I keep a tab of each tease with their channel setup, but this could be made simplier:
in the calibration process, have 3 calibration signal:
1- normal calibration for volume.
2- you should feel this on your cock
3- you should feel this in your ass.

for the videos with estim added after, the setup should be clear in the description of the post in Milovana.

I am not well versed enough to come up with a clear setup schema, but I hope someone picks up the reins here.

thanks to everyone!!
just_some_dude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by just_some_dude »

And use thicker cables. It does matter what cable u use.
I really doesn't. The current is so small as long as the cable is not busted then it is fine.