FB: ADOREKRISTINA CLEAVAGE TEASE

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

FB: ADOREKRISTINA CLEAVAGE TEASE

Post by all2true »

Very hot tease
Found your website intresting
especially the 6 month denial marathon - fun!

Thank you for posting pictures of yourself!
uberbear01
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: FB: ADOREKRISTINA CLEAVAGE TEASE

Post by uberbear01 »

Thank you so much for this tease... I'm wrecked after it!

Incorporating the audio was a great touch too :) Thank you! I can't wait for the others!
He who koops and runs away, lives to koop another day.
MaddieFay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MaddieFay »

I've greatly enjoyed Princess Kristina's teasing, sissifying, ballbusting work over the years, and this latest tease is no exception.

I usually don't follow teases, just skim through them for the parts that I like, but I felt that I should follow this one exactly (or, well, mostly anyway), and I am very glad that I did. It is intense, especially at the end.

One of the things that Kristina excels at is making good use of mantras, when I was a member of her site I'd often spend weeks with "Submit, Obey, Conform" running through my head, and this tease makes use of an all new one that, for reasons any sub will see when they experience the tease, drills its way into you.

I'm usually not a big fan of ballbusting, but I actually enjoyed it while getting to listen to Kristina's teasing voice and look at her fantastic breasts.

Princess Kristina, though the sting in my balls subsided after a few minutes, I suspect that it will be a great while longer before I am able to forget that between my legs lies not a tool for my sexual pleasure, but Kristina's Cock, Kristina's Balls, and Kristina's Cum.

Thank you for putting so much effort into this tease.

I very much look forward to getting teased by Your Ass.

-Stewart/Isurfer/Maddie Fay
Every woman's got a little dominatrix in her, and most of them don't even know it...yet.
AtTheEdge
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AtTheEdge »

Excellent!

Would be better if it was a flash tease with the audio integrated in though.

Great as it is though!
sexualreflex909
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sexualreflex909 »

Hello Miss Kristina - that was a AMAZING tease, i normally wimp out of ball slaps, but listening yo yourt voice and the sound effect reallyhelped me do it, my balls are still hurting for you!
blueballer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blueballer »

This is the first tease i've ever rated a "5," as i love love LOVE cleavage. The audio portion was the topper, a novel addition to the art of teasing.

Having this as a Flash Tease would be wonderful! Perhaps making it a 3 part tease, with cleavage, ass and some sort of sissy training too.

Kristina is amazing, and i eagerly await her next tease.
adorekristina
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by adorekristina »

Well I'm glad (but not surprised) to see everyone enjoying My newest webtease!!!

I'm receiving a lot of emails telling Me how hard it is to get through the entire tease without shooting...but most seem to not want to ruin the experience, so it requires a brief break from bating...and the surprise ball busting at the end looks to be converting some normally timid cbt strokers with My deliciously devilish dominating voice.

I'll be posting another in the series soon...ADOREKRISTINA ASS TEASE...so keep your cocks ready!

Maybe I'll try to do it through flash...although I believe the audio I add is too large for the flash files...I tried previously and it needed to be like 20 seconds instead of 2 minutes...so flash might not be the best, we'll have to see.

Until then...make sure to vote for My webtease as TOTM for May!!!