Slow teasing ideas

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
FootlongSub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Slow teasing ideas

Post by FootlongSub »

Hi everyone! :wave:

In the past I have played a bunch of cock hero and did some intense sometimes hour long edging sessions. More recently however I have stopped doing such high intensity fap sessions and instead focused more on slow and sensual teasing in order to keep things interesting and I have to say I really love the kind of frustrating slow build up you get form for example stroking with only one or two fingers! :yes: I also had some of my best and most intense orgasms by cumming from only rubbing the underside of my cock with one finger. So much so, on one of them I came so hard it hit my pc monitor and made a loud thud! :lol:

I usually wait anywhere betwen 2 and 5 days between these sessions to maximize the effect, also having an orgasm with minimal stimulation makes it so I lose less arousal after and it just gets better every time! :-D

I wanted to ask what other peoples experiences with this are as I often see very high intensity and high volume challenges on here and I think the slow tease with minimal stimulation is underrepresented and underrated! If you have made experiences with both forms of stimulation or are a fan of the slow tease I would appreciate your input and any and all ideas to spice up my slow and teasing sessions, like styles of stroking, speeding up and slowing down or whatever ideas you have! Also if any of you out there reading this who identify as a dom want to shoot me a slow tease related task feel free to do so and I will complete it! ;-)

Looking forward to your input! :wave:
Achab1851
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: Slow teasing ideas

Post by Achab1851 »

Great!
I'm a big fan of slow strokes...very slow indeed! :love:
Personally, I try to keep a pace of one stroke every two or three seconds while keeping my grip on the cock accompanying it the entire time. I can usually make it last for a long time and I think a ruined orgasm is always the most worthy conclusion after such a slow session, or at least I find it very exciting.
By the way I'm developing a webtease in which there is a section dedicated to slow strokes.
FootlongSub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FootlongSub »

Achab1851 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:22 pm Great!
I'm a big fan of slow strokes...very slow indeed! :love:
Personally, I try to keep a pace of one stroke every two or three seconds while keeping my grip on the cock accompanying it the entire time. I can usually make it last for a long time and I think a ruined orgasm is always the most worthy conclusion after such a slow session, or at least I find it very exciting.
By the way I'm developing a webtease in which there is a section dedicated to slow strokes.
Thanks for the input I am glad to see another entusiast of slow teasing and will definitly give your tease a try once you release it! :yes:

One stroke every 2 or 3 seconds is also about the pace I keep during these slow sessions though I also like to through in a bit of just slowly rubbing the underside of my cock head for a minute or two every now and then as it makes the following slow strokes even more intense! Just massaging my balls when my cock is really desperate for stimulation also makes for a great and frustrating addition!

One concept I am wanting to try soon is stroking at different speeds paired with the amount of fingers used/grip strenght. Something like rubbing along the underside of my cock with only one finger twice per second for a minute or two, then switching to 2 fingers but halving the speed, then the enitre palm but still just rubbing and halving the speed again, then full strokes but with half speed again, which would only be one stroke every 4 seconds! And then finally just massaging my balls for a minute before starting from the beginning! Would be interesting to see which part of that would make me cum! I could make a condition where if I cum from the wrong thing I have to ruin.

What do you think of that idea? Do you have any other suggestions you can give without spoiling the methods you use in your tease? ;-)
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

I love slow teasing more than anything else! I generally just do slow strokes, once every 3-5 seconds as you've mentioned. Other techniques I really like are Tabata style strokes, with 20 seconds of stroking and 20 seconds of rest cycles. Very frustrating! I mix it up by doing slow strokes during "work" sets, so let's say one stroke per 5 seconds, so in my 20 seconds of stroking it's only four strokes, then 20 seconds rest. Or sometimes just rubbing the underside of my cock for 20 seconds before the rest period. Or just holding my cock for 20 seconds before releasing for the rest period.

Another technique I like is pyramid style stroking. One stroke, one second rest, two strokes, two seconds rest etc all the way up to ten strokes and ten seconds rest. Then work my way back down, 10 strokes, 9 strokes down to one, and repeat. Sometimes I simplify this by just doing 5 strokes, 10 second rest cycles.

Recently I've been trying out doing, for example, 500 or 1000 strokes without edging. I do this in batches of let's say 50 strokes, then resting 10-20 seconds. I use a metronome for this, usually set it to around 1 stroke every 2 seconds so that I'm not edging by the time I reach 50. It's very teasing to be stroking and nearing the edge but stopping before even hitting the edge
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

FootlongSub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FootlongSub »

forbiddendesire wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 8:07 pm I love slow teasing more than anything else! I generally just do slow strokes, once every 3-5 seconds as you've mentioned. Other techniques I really like are Tabata style strokes, with 20 seconds of stroking and 20 seconds of rest cycles. Very frustrating! I mix it up by doing slow strokes during "work" sets, so let's say one stroke per 5 seconds, so in my 20 seconds of stroking it's only four strokes, then 20 seconds rest. Or sometimes just rubbing the underside of my cock for 20 seconds before the rest period. Or just holding my cock for 20 seconds before releasing for the rest period.

Another technique I like is pyramid style stroking. One stroke, one second rest, two strokes, two seconds rest etc all the way up to ten strokes and ten seconds rest. Then work my way back down, 10 strokes, 9 strokes down to one, and repeat. Sometimes I simplify this by just doing 5 strokes, 10 second rest cycles.

Recently I've been trying out doing, for example, 500 or 1000 strokes without edging. I do this in batches of let's say 50 strokes, then resting 10-20 seconds. I use a metronome for this, usually set it to around 1 stroke every 2 seconds so that I'm not edging by the time I reach 50. It's very teasing to be stroking and nearing the edge but stopping before even hitting the edge
Those are some great ideas! :yes:

The tabata style with working sets and rest I like especially, I will be sure to give that a try at some point! I have done the pyramid style stroking before though I might also revisit it with some slower strokes! A nice tip for you if you want to do some pyramid strokes again, I like to make it interesting by guessing how many times I go "up" and "down" the pyramid and if I guess incorrectly I have to ruin my orgasm or deny myself after!

Just long stroking sessions without edging is definitly the goal either way, maybe I will try it with a stroke amount as a goal aswell.

Thank you for the ideas! :-D
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

FootlongSub wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 9:16 pm
The tabata style with working sets and rest I like especially, I will be sure to give that a try at some point! I have done the pyramid style stroking before though I might also revisit it with some slower strokes! A nice tip for you if you want to do some pyramid strokes again, I like to make it interesting by guessing how many times I go "up" and "down" the pyramid and if I guess incorrectly I have to ruin my orgasm or deny myself after!

Just long stroking sessions without edging is definitly the goal either way, maybe I will try it with a stroke amount as a goal aswell.

Thank you for the ideas! :-D
That is a nice tip, thanks. I usually do teasing with the goal of denial so no ruined orgasms unless I lose control, but I like the idea of rewarding myself based on guessing correctly. I could maybe adapt that to, for eg every five minutes guess how many I've done, and reward myself with an edge if I get it right.

Another couple games I like to play are techniques I learned from Ms Julie's teases, namely, Tantra and trying to control twitching. I stroke slowly, forcing myself not to twitch as long as I can, and if I do, stop and wait for 20-30 seconds. Drives me crazy!
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

MotoMike
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MotoMike »

I like the pyramid ideas - there are lots of possibilities - especially if you combine with a metronome like in some of the "Easy but Difficult" teases.
FootlongSub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FootlongSub »

Quick update if anyone is still interested I made a CTI tease using the ideas on here and some of my own! :-D

You can check out the cards here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aayulaxn7nhj ... YHOUa?dl=0

If you don't know what CTI is it stands for Custom Tease Instructor and is a pretty awesome free programm, I suggest you give it a try! :yes:

YOu can download it here: http://www.cti-community.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10