Tease and denial game

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
fagslavepig
Explorer
Explorer

Tease and denial game

Post by fagslavepig »

Im a big fan of this site and I would like to start by thanking everyone for their teases I try every one that I can.
Ive been playing a game for 5 days now its a marathon jerk off. My goal is to stroke as many times as possible without having release. Im currently up to 22,000 strokes and having cum for a total of 9 days.
Ive become quite good at stroking without concentrating and can easily do 1000 strokes at a time.
My rules are simple, I think of the number i wish to get to eg 500 and must continue without stopping, If i stop they dont count towards the total.
My right ball is now sore to the touch and my balls ache constantly.
Ive become more adventurous by setting my goals while stood at a public toilet urinal and at my desk in my office etc etc.
I would love to hear your thoughts on this and maybe having a tease written around this game. I plan to have a release before the end of the week as im off on holiday with my family the following week. Any suggestions on how,where,when to do this? any suggestions on what number I must hit before this happens. Maybe doing certain webteases before finishing.
Love to hear your thoughts,
Fagslavepig
xatm092
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by xatm092 »

What you could do is, if your bed is next to a wall, lie with your shoulders on your bed and your bum touching the wall high above your head and your feet even higher. This may take some time to get into the right position, but now you can cum all of your specially saved up come onto your own face! :shifty:
100 000 lemmings can't be wrong.