Miss Evans

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
SarahService
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

Miss Evans

Post by SarahService »

To MissAnnaNomus, I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard you received undue criticism and trolling for the amazing tease you wrote. Ignore them, for each of those messages you get there are a hundred of us standing back in awe as we admire your work. You may have just won Milovana by writing the best tease ever! Chalk up the criticism to the idea of how some people won't let you have nice things.
I don't know if you used AI to write the programming or were emotionally intuitive as you wrote the story, but Mistress Evans always seems to be one step ahead of me. When I beg her, the next page pops up as she taunts me and asks to hear more begging. If I cry, her next page makes fun of me for crying and proceeds to torment me. She can be cruel when she wants, but she's fair in declaring the expectations of her toy or slave. As a matter of fact, as she teases me right now she's wearing the same pajamas as I am, how did you do that?
There are a lot of different kinks and fetishes here at Milovana. You're never going to please everybody. Outside of that, the way you put that tease together, the way you timed sessions and gave a "continue" button in all the right places, kept the story going... Regardless of whose personal fetishes you hit, from a technical perspective, you played a perfect game. Those of us who enjoy the kinks you address think it's an amazing and well-written story.
Perhaps more importantly to be said... We love you, we respect you, we admire you, and we appreciate all the time and effort you put into the tease.

As any writer knows, "You're your own worst critic." As a final thought, if there is any nugget of truth to the story, yes, in real life I would like to apply for the job of being your personal assistant! Do you prefer a resume or a CV?
bootslicker
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Miss Evans

Post by bootslicker »

I found Miss Evans tease too good to be TRUE!!! and now MissAnnaNomus user is gone :(
I really don't know why someone have to criticize for a tease here on MIlovana, it is not mandatory
to play it if You don't like, there are many here that don't fit with my taste and I'm not going to criticize the author for it
especially for all the hard work that is back whether you like it or not.
I'm agree with SarahService Misss Evans is always a step forward especially psychologically
that make me wonder and surprise every time and of corse appreciate it more and more.
in poor words...
IF someone criticize your work I can assume that is only envy...
I found this tease simply perfect!!!
I would dare to say a REAL PROOF of artificial intelligence!

Please come back !!!
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

Wow this is unfortunate. That was a lot of work and really well done + creative.

I can't believe people would be assholes to someone who put in that effort and created such a great tease.

Very sorry to see this.
SarahService
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SarahService »

dbt wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:38 am
I can't believe people would be assholes to someone who put in that effort and created such a great tease.
1-Yeah, internet trolls think they're being clever.
2-Alternatively, Westboro. I've run into them online before, they think they're saving god by preventing perversions. Met one in real life back when we could slut out on Craigslist for casual encounters. Dude met me in a hotel parking lot and instead of getting us a room started preaching morals about how I'm going to hell. Yaddi-yadda... (The y-y didn't leave out the good part, I was still in a hotel parking lot after the guy left! LOL)
3-Although I have higher expectations of writers here at Milovana, we can't rule out a jealous writer. I mean, Mistress Evans did just break the mold concerning how well a tease can be written, the entire concept of how these things can work is different now.
4-Someone likes to top from the bottom and now is upset because Mistress Evans didn't do what he wanted, so now he's whining and being the exact little bitch Miss Evans doesn't accept as one of her slaves.

That's all speculation and should be treated as rumor, humor, and hearsay. My real purpose is to provide moral support to MissAnnaNomus, beg her to remain on Milovana, and further submit myself to Mistress Evans in this tease, updates the tease may get, or any future teases which might be based on this one.
anonystroker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by anonystroker »

Truly saddened to see this happen. This was one of the best webteases I've seen in a long time. Very well-written, which is impressive considering the semi-random nature of the tease. Hugely ambitious in scope. I just had a little peek of new stuff added in v2 and it made me look forward to many more updates to come. I truly hope the tease author returns.
Phantom2377
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Phantom2377 »

In a fairly short time this tease managed to become one of my favorites and it was quite painful for me to lose it. I hope MissAnnaNomus will return, will release new amazing teases and restore Miss Evans.
bootslicker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bootslicker »

as SarahService already said
Miss Evans has taken webtease to a new level
it is for many but not for all (and it require time is some spare case perhaps this was the reason for the insults to the writer but if You go to visit a Mistress that Handle You of corse You have Time and this tease is so deep that really manage that feeling and more we are not always doing RUSH) and now that it is no longer available due to missing MissAnnaNomus users I feel as if a mistress would have seriously abandoned me cause it was one of my favorite task visit her almost all days and enjoy time togheter.

Please MissAnnaNomus Come Back and restore Miss Evans Tease! Also if I didn't see everything on the V1F Version can't wait for the 2.0 version!!!
gizmothrax
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by gizmothrax »

Got to add to the praise for the Miss Evans tease. Far and away the best tease I have seen in years. Please bring it back MissAnnaNomus I have so much more to explore once my chastity sentence has ended.
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Lestat »

Sad to read all that. Her tease was well made and deep. It was in my fav list but now it's gone... :-(
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
lor205y
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lor205y »

Such a shame. This tease looked really original and very promising. I had poked around it a bit but hadn't had a chance to try it yet, and was looking forward to it!

To the author, if you are still reading these threads, know that there were hundreds, probably thousands of users like me who are mostly lurkers, but had noticed your amazing creation and were really looking forward to playing it.
SarahService
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SarahService »

Happy ending to this! Well, okay, maybe "happy ending" according to the urban dictionary definition is the wrong term, Miss Evans doesn't typically give happy endings, but there is some good news.
Over on the reddit thread, MissAnnaNomus asked someone to pass along her apologies to the people who really enjoyed it for removing the tease. I'm not sure exactly, I don't speak for MissAnnaNomus, but she seems to suggest she's on vacation and doesn't feel well, either of which explains why she hasn't re-posted the tease.
She also mentions how she may have posted the article before she really had it completely finished. With a tease that size, we understand. It needed a quick Beta-Test for input before being finished. It's a great tease as it stands, but yeah, there are a few minor glitches in it. Personally, this one of Mistress Evans's playthings is excited to wait for her tease, when it pleases her, and understands the lesson in patience Miss Evans was kind enough to teach her slave while the tease was active.

Then again, the concept of this tease goes beyond anything we've ever seen on Milovana before. Maybe this is part of the tease? Maybe it's waiting on enough of Mistress Evans's toys and slaves to beg and plead for her return to prove our utter devotion and submission to her? She's not here to please her slaves, we're here to amuse and please her!

Hugs and Kisses to Mistress Evans, MissAnnaNomus, and their Slaves-
Sarah Service
Freakezoid
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Freakezoid »

I cannot believe this happend. One of the best teases since a long time. The tease brought me back more then one time. Its a shame to hear and see its gone because of some troll idiots that cannot appreciate creative hard work from others. MissAnnaNomus i would suggest and hope to bring your tease back because the rating was telling the truth! and we are more who loves the tease then the ones who does not like the tease. I hit very specials spot with the tease that not a lot of teases can trigger.

Keep up the work and dont listen to the ney sayers.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

SarahService wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:22 pm Over on the reddit thread, MissAnnaNomus asked someone to pass along her apologies to the people who really enjoyed it for removing the tease.
Are you talking about r/Milovana? I'd like to contact Miss Anna Nomus regarding those comments that led Her to remove Her tease, should She ever decide to come back.

If not I'll leave it here so that others may benefit from it: if you're being harassed, both in comments and PMs, there's a report button. (the one with an exclamation mark on it)
Please use it so that the mods can take actions to stop it.
anonystroker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by anonystroker »

Hmmm, I have the eos script file for v2 (I tried to import it into guideme when it was still up but the conversion failed). I tried to import it into the eos editor and much to my delight it seems to work. However, I am not comfortable sharing/publishing it as of now, if MissAnnaNomus is indeed going to come back. If she is gone forever, I probably will publish it at some point, of course giving full credit to her for this wonderful tease.
sinraven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sinraven »

Adding my support to what was an amazing tease. I can't believe its gone. There were still so many parts of it I wanted to try.