Chastity 7α: Devote a month to Xia - Feedback/Bug Report thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Which ending did you get first?

48%
42%
6%
3%

Total votes: 33

mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Re: Chastity 7α: Devote a month to Xia - Feedback/Bug Report thread

Post by mangoman »

There is an Eos Tease Downloader here somewhere. :whistle:
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by killer1243 »

Lol, after downloading the code, I too found the ending.
Truewilling
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Truewilling »

jp wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:14 pm Hmmm. My Day 7 stats did not save. I came back today for Day 8 and it gives me the Day 7 page.
This happened to me on the same day. Browsing in private mode but logged into my account on both days. I was going to ignore it because I thought it was a mistake on my part, but reading this makes it too much of a coincident.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Truewilling wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:49 pm
jp wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:14 pm Hmmm. My Day 7 stats did not save. I came back today for Day 8 and it gives me the Day 7 page.
This happened to me on the same day. Browsing in private mode but logged into my account on both days. I was going to ignore it because I thought it was a mistake on my part, but reading this makes it too much of a coincident.
I just re-tested and it seems to work fine...There are some things that just go beyond the scope of what I know...hmmm. Well you can use the code to continue but when I test it working fine tis very confusing.
Truewilling
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Truewilling »

What happens when you use the code to go back and do a day over? Will it mess up the variables?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Truewilling wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:57 pm What happens when you use the code to go back and do a day over? Will it mess up the variables?
Spoiler: show
Yes, theres a chance it will. Theres nothing to stop you from going back in time and cheating to get all the good points saved up :lol:
Truewilling
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Truewilling »

Shattered wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:16 am
I just re-tested and it seems to work fine...There are some things that just go beyond the scope of what I know...hmmm. Well you can use the code to continue but when I test it working fine tis very confusing.
I now think this happens when the login session times out and you're logged out of the Milovana account while playing the tease, which can happen on longer sessions. You don't notice it as it does not affect the tease while you're playing it. But when you're logged out it won't be able to write the variables to your account anymore, so when you come back it won't know your progress. Not sure how long it takes to time out or how to fix it though.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Truewilling wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:18 am
I now think this happens when the login session times out and you're logged out of the Milovana account while playing the tease, which can happen on longer sessions. You don't notice it as it does not affect the tease while you're playing it. But when you're logged out it won't be able to write the variables to your account anymore, so when you come back it won't know your progress. Not sure how long it takes to time out or how to fix it though.
Hmm that would make sense...only thing I could do about that is make shorter sessions, might be worth posting to the eos thread?
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by CumScream »

Shattered wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:33 pm
Hmm that would make sense...only thing I could do about that is make shorter sessions, might be worth posting to the eos thread?
I saw this happen so many times, I started to dismiss the 'status' the tease was recording & refer back to my own notes as I was playing. I pretty much ignored my final 'stats', as I had no way to verify which day's had been counted correctly...
i.e. When I would tip, the following day I would notice it had not registered the previous day's tip, so I would inflate the tip I was recording, but only put the intended extra in my jar. This was about every other two days by the end.

I agree, this kind of thing should not be a limit to EOS length of tease, as the longest are often the best teases.
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

Just saying, really loved putting money away and that findom play. Hope you'll include something like this in future teases again. :innocent:
animenerdone
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by animenerdone »

Day 24 can I guess name option. I thought I guessed right?
L_u Ya_i
2nd question about completion.
I went back for completion using contract code accidentalorgasm then jumped to day 36 but it ends after I click locked? Maybe my game reset?
3rd question.
Paswis from page 9 let me in on the secret ending #4 but forgot the name. Anyone figure out from which tease it was? I need a hint because I already tried abunch of names!!
Thanks for any hints!!
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

paswis wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:26 pm Just saying, really loved putting money away and that findom play. Hope you'll include something like this in future teases again. :innocent:
I liked it because of how it fit with the long-term nature of the tease and I'd happily include it where appropriate again!
animenerdone wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:55 pm Day 24 can I guess name option. I thought I guessed right?
L_u Ya_i
Haha, I suppose I should have included an option for that! But she isn't asking about the models name :lol:

2nd question about completion.
I went back for completion using contract code accidentalorgasm then jumped to day 36 but it ends after I click locked? Maybe my game reset?
Yeah, it isn't designed to hop around non-linearly I'm afraid, it was complex enough already for me to sort that out :lol:

3rd question.
Paswis from page 9 let me in on the secret ending #4 but forgot the name. Anyone figure out from which tease it was? I need a hint because I already tried abunch of names!!
:innocent:
Thanks for any hints!!
Pumpkin

Post by Pumpkin »

I found Ending 4 only with cheating. I never came into the idea to use some diffrent name when to choose.
Truewilling
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Truewilling »

Truewilling wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:49 pm This happened to me on the same day. Browsing in private mode but logged into my account on both days. I was going to ignore it because I thought it was a mistake on my part, but reading this makes it too much of a coincident.
By now I've learned that it's actually quite easily to prevent being logged out by selecting the remember me option during login. It will keep you logged on for at least as long as the browser is open and it will only forget you when you close a private browser session. Perhaps you can put in a reminder at the start of the tease (and future teases) for users to use this option?

Besides that it is also possible to adapt the tease so the browser session is always kept alive, by saving an (unused) variable now and then during sessions that may last over an hour. The save does not have to provide any functionality, it's purely the saving of any variable that keeps the session alive.
dousque
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dousque »

Just finished it and it's just unbelievable how much love for detail you put into that. It's not only the amount of story and the pure length, it's that you actually have creative, new methods to tease again and again. And you find a way to do it like BDSM should be done: you always give me the feeling that it's a respectful, consensual game and that there's a Mistress who cares for me and spends hours to think about ways to tease me. I'm a real fan of your work.